.tlg converting help

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

.tlg converting help

Unread postby randumb » May 25th, 2008, 11:01 pm

I am trying to convert Fate/Stay Night to run on my PSP, but I am already encountering problems.

I need to extract the contents of the fate bgimage.xp3, which I did, but the files in there are .tlg's. I used the insani . org visual novel tools to do so. I checked some of the files in susie with the .tlg extension to see if they work. So I started looking for a converter.

I first tried Susie, but due to the fact that I can't read Japanese to learn how to use it, I decided to look for something else. I was eventually led to a topic on this forum that linked me to what seemed like the kirikiri site. I downloaded the correct version and attempted to convert, but I got the error "変換中 01星空.tlg ... 認識できない画像形式です" which translates to unrecognizable file format if I'm being told right. So I tried the newest version, and I get the same problem.

Does anybody know how I can get these files converted?
randumb
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Rung » May 26th, 2008, 7:14 am

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index ... nipulation
Anybody can fix any errors found in the guide.
Rung
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby randumb » May 26th, 2008, 6:15 pm

I tried that program, but it gave me an unrecognizable image format. I'm not sure if I had the right settings, but it wasn't working.

I eventually found out about ExtractData from a Hongfire HCG tools thread. I loaded it up with the .tlg susie plugin and got them converted. Thank you for the help though.

Anyways, I immediately ran into another problem. I need to convert the filenames with a batch file that was supposed to be in the fate converter tools, but the newer version doesn't have them .bat's. Is it no longer necessary to convert or do I need to find the older version with the .bat's? If anybody has the .bat's please send them to me.
randumb
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat