??? TLG files?????

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

??? TLG files?????

Unread postby someguy42 » December 4th, 2007, 12:22 am

how do i view the TLG files extracted form xp3 files?
someguy42
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby serialies » December 4th, 2007, 2:33 am

you can download an TLG viewer (go to google type in .tlg), or use a program like teh shopz (photoshop pro latest version w/TLG addon) n convert the pic into jpeg or something...this should prob go into "tech chat" thou XD

EDIT: oops i was thinking of TGA files XD, mah bad -> after a little look around...i discovered that TLG extensions are used for trojan files...SOOOOOOO...yah
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Re: ??? TLG files?????

Unread postby Balcerzak » December 4th, 2007, 3:15 am

someguy42 wrote:how do i view the TLG files extracted form xp3 files?

I use the Susie plug-in I found somewhere. Might have been at http://elku.at.infoseek.co.jp/other.html

You'll need a xp3 plug-in as well to open (and decrypt) the Fate archives, and then the tlg plug-in should show you thumbnails and allow you to save the full images as bitmaps.
Balcerzak
Crack Addic!

Unread postby someguy42 » December 4th, 2007, 5:46 am

use the Susie plug-in I found somewhere. Might have been at http://elku.at.infoseek.co.jp/other.html

i downloaded the plugin and it worked

thx for ur help :D
someguy42
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby hohoho0214 » December 5th, 2007, 1:50 am

Hi I have the same problem and after downloading the tlg zip file what do I do with it?
hohoho0214
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Balcerzak » December 5th, 2007, 3:42 am

hohoho0214 wrote:Hi I have the same problem and after downloading the tlg zip file what do I do with it?

Provided my memory hasn't failed me, unpack it and put the .spi file in the same folder your susie.exe file is in.

If you don't have Susie you'll need to get it. You can probably link-follow your way from the site I already linked to someplace where you can download it, or try google.
Balcerzak
Crack Addic!

Unread postby someguy42 » December 5th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Balcerzak wrote:unpack it and put the .spi file in the same folder your susie.exe file is in.

ya i did that and it worked fine

oh u can download susie from here http://www.digitalpad.co.jp/~takechin/archives/susie347b.lzh and you may need winrar to open the lzh archive. i don't know if winzip will open it or not
someguy42
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby alamarco » February 6th, 2008, 10:55 pm

Old post, I know, but I need some help.

I've installed Susie with the XP3 plugin, but forgot the TLG plugin. I closed Susie, installed the TLG plugin and reopened Susie and now it doesn't open XP3's anymore. I've tried reinstalling the XP3, removing the TLG plugin, but no luck.

Any thoughts?

edit: Scratch that, I got the XP3 plugin working again, but I'm not sure how to save the files to bitmap or jpeg. How do you use Susie? The instructions are in Japanese :(.

edit2: Yeah, I'm dumb. I figured out that you had to open the file, but is there anyway to do a batch save of all the files? I want to save them all as images, but there's no way I'm going to do them all one by one.
alamarco
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby someguy42 » February 13th, 2008, 11:21 pm

oooo the xp3 plugin would be usefull could u post it or post a link to it? :P

edit2: Yeah, I'm dumb. I figured out that you had to open the file, but is there anyway to do a batch save of all the files? I want to save them all as images, but there's no way I'm going to do them all one by one.

hmmmm, i'll try to figure it out (need xp3 plugin first though :P)
someguy42
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby iclim4 » February 15th, 2008, 10:32 am

Help.

I tried the sussie program but when I opened the fgimage.xp3 all i get is a bunch of white paper icons.

whats worse is I accidentally set the .spi plug-ins to a random default program and now Sussie doesnt recognize the
plug-ins anymore, even when i set the default program for the .spi extension to sussie. So im worst off than before.
Im really stuck with this road block, and would appreciate any help i could get. ^^

edit: I was able to get sussie to open .nsa and .sar tsukihime files, but all I see still are white paper icons.
I copy pasted the jpg files and was able to see them properly...
still no luck with TLG files...
iclim4
Crack Addic!

Location: My Mommy told me not to give out personal information in the internet.

Unread postby Kanzar » March 20th, 2008, 12:18 pm

Go to options for the plugin and select FSN if you're using the Fate xp3 plugin for Susie.
Triangle -> first option -> fourth selectable option (if you don't have anything open) -> last option in the drop down menu -> button on the right of the plugin name.
Kanzar
Crack Addic!

Return to Fate/stay night Chat