Tsukihime Plus+Disc v1.0 release (oh, and MB v1.8, MBR v1.1)

Moderator: Staffers

Tsukihime Plus+Disc v1.0 release (oh, and MB v1.8, MBR v1.1)

Unread postby Message » September 12th, 2007, 10:43 am

We are very pleased to announce the release of our English translation of the Tsukihime Plus+Disc!!

Please note that this is a translation for the Plus+Disc that came with Tsukibako, and not the Plus-Disc that was sold separately.
Please also note that the translation only translates the game itself, and most of the other contents are left untranslated.

The translation can be downloaded from the following location:
HTTP Download
Torrent Download

Please post any mistakes/crashes you encounter in the appropriate thread below:
Plus+Disc Typo/Grammar mistake Report [v1.0]
Plus+Disc Bug Report [v1.0]

Together with this release, we also bring you two updated releases from the Melty Blood project: Melty Blood English v1.8 and Melty Blood ReACT English v1.1. Most notably these updated versions correct a number of crashing bugs, so we recommend everyone to update as soon as possible. These releases can be download from the following locations.

Melty Blood English v1.8: [url=http://download.visualnews.net/dl.php?fn=Melty_Blood_English_v1.8_%5BRevolve%5D.exe]HTTP Download[/url], [url=http://revolve-trans.org/torrent/Melty_Blood_English_v1.8_%5BRevolve%5D.exe.torrent]Torrent Download[/url].
Melty Blood ReACT English v1.1: HTTP Download, Torrent Download.
The ReACT torrent already includes the required MBR Final Tuned patch archive mbr2501ft2.exe, you can also download it manually here.

Please post any mistakes/crashes you encounter in the appropriate thread below:
MB and MBR Typo/Grammar Mistake Report [MB v1.8, MBR v1.1]
MB and MBR Bug Report [MB v1.8, MBR v1.1].
Last edited by Message on February 9th, 2008, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postby lcksly » September 12th, 2007, 12:11 pm

^.^! First to reply!

Thank you very much for all your hard work!
lcksly
Totally hardly posted

nice! (lol subject field)

Unread postby idontknoW » September 12th, 2007, 12:45 pm

nice ! *clicks torrent download*
thanks to you guys once again for the translation.
idontknoW has left this forum, that is all.
use the YM / Mail buttons if you need to contact me.
idontknoW
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Sobzob » September 12th, 2007, 1:54 pm

Thanks a bunch! Good job everyone who worked with it!
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby marus » September 12th, 2007, 4:37 pm

Wohoo, all of Tsukibako is translated! I'm sure it's getting old by now, but congratulations, you all really deserve it.

On a somewhat related note, you guys are quickly running out of Type-Moon products to translate. I wonder what direction this forum will take after that.
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » September 12th, 2007, 8:37 pm

marus wrote:you guys are quickly running out of Type-Moon products to translate.

I dunno. At the rate with which they're churning out new MB titles these days, I don't think we'll ever get done. >_____<

Unread postby Xavier » September 13th, 2007, 12:14 am

Thanks for t3h translations! =)
Xavier
Crack Desu!

Unread postby TheXev » September 13th, 2007, 11:23 am

Message wrote:
marus wrote:you guys are quickly running out of Type-Moon products to translate.

I dunno. At the rate with which they're churning out new MB titles these days, I don't think we'll ever get done. >_____<

The real test will be the MBACverB release. :)
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Hyperbeast » September 13th, 2007, 12:49 pm

My guess is there'll be a few years going by till we get to Melty Blood Act Cadenza PC Ver. Q8C Act Cadence Complete Final Tuned which also has Akira, Roa, Shiki, Green Len and Fake Killer, a mission mode, over 9000 palettes for each character and an 8 player mode, and then they'll release Tsukihime 2.

That aside, I just finished. The usual thanks are there.

Though I was intrigued that they said they plan to release the Sacchin (when did I start calling her that?) route in some form.
Isn't it sad, Sacchin? T_T
Hyperbeast
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kanzar » September 13th, 2007, 11:59 pm

Please note that this is a translation for the Plus+Disc that came with Tsukibako, and not the Plus-Disc that was sold separately.

So for all those people with the Plus-Disc, is there any hope of them ever getting a patch? And what was the 'make-or-break' factor that influenced the patch to be for the Plus+Disc, rather than the Plus-Disc? Did the staff only own Tsukibako and not Plus-Disc, or do more people in general own Tsukibako than Plus-Disc?

Personally, this doesn't affect me since I have Tsukibako, but... just curious. ;)
Kanzar
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Bane » September 14th, 2007, 3:08 am

Kanzar wrote:

So for all those people with the Plus-Disc, is there any hope of them ever getting a patch? And what was the 'make-or-break' factor that influenced the patch to be for the Plus+Disc, rather than the Plus-Disc? Did the staff only own Tsukibako and not Plus-Disc, or do more people in general own Tsukibako than Plus-Disc?

Personally, this doesn't affect me since I have Tsukibako, but... just curious. ;)

There's this:
http://nrvnqsr.proboards20.com/index.cg ... 1189446469
I haven't tried it myself, but it should be a translation just for PLUS-DISC, done by some translators on Beast's Lair.
Bane
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Calibur » September 16th, 2007, 1:32 am

So... just how do I install this new patch? I get an error saying it couldn't find an installation of Melty Blood or Melty Blood English.

If I recall, the original MBR patch installer had the same problem but someone had uploaded the patch without the installer needed. Will that be made available in the future?

EDIT: nevermind, reinstalled Melty Blood properly this time, worked fine. Copying the Melty Blood directory from one PC and pasting it in another without a real installation won't make it play nicely with this patch, should have figured that out in the beginning... Thanks for the release!
Last edited by Calibur on September 16th, 2007, 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Calibur
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby bbq » September 16th, 2007, 6:32 am

I know you guys probably hear this a million times, but thanks for the translations!
and...
Calibur wrote:So... just how do I install this new patch? I get an error saying it couldn't find an installation of Melty Blood or Melty Blood English.

If I recall, the original MBR patch installer had the same problem but someone had uploaded the patch without the installer needed. Will that be made available in the future?

Oh no you didn't! :evil:
bbq
Into 17 Pieces

Unread postby Message » September 16th, 2007, 7:53 pm

Calibur wrote:If I recall, the original MBR patch installer had the same problem but someone had uploaded the patch without the installer needed. Will that be made available in the future?

It is not a problem, it is a requirement. You need to buy legal copies of the games before you are allowed to use our translations. What you downloaded was an illegal, hacked version of our translation, and we can not allow the use of it because it is in breach with the Melty Blood ReACT English end-user license agreement. Please do not use hacked distributions of our translations, only use our officially released versions.

Unread postby miszou » September 16th, 2007, 10:18 pm

oh man I totally missed this topic untill now xD

well any way, thanks so much ^^ I can't wait to start on the plus disc :D
also to try out the react patch, haven't been able to make time for that either ;_;

thanks ^^
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Calibur » September 17th, 2007, 1:45 am

Message wrote:
Calibur wrote:If I recall, the original MBR patch installer had the same problem but someone had uploaded the patch without the installer needed. Will that be made available in the future?

It is not a problem, it is a requirement. You need to buy legal copies of the games before you are allowed to use our translations. What you downloaded was an illegal, hacked version of our translation, and we can not allow the use of it because it is in breach with the Melty Blood ReACT English end-user license agreement. Please do not use hacked distributions of our translations, only use our officially released versions.

No, it's not a matter of the legality of my copy, believe me its legal. I just installed it on my old computer and in a bit of laziness I copied and pasted the game into the new computer via the network instead of an actual install. The game works (replays don't save though) but the patch wouldn't apply. Doing a proper install fixed this. I wasn't aware the non-install patch I used the first time was a breach of the agreement.

Just FYI, I've owned Tsukihime and Melty Blood for a while now, even when there wasn't a translation patch out for them. (cheap, good deal, local import store) So don't label me as a pirater.
Calibur
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Question » September 26th, 2007, 1:34 pm

I just installed the PLUS+DISC translation patch on vista premium and it frozed twice just as vista started to copy the wallpapers :(.
Question
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Message » September 27th, 2007, 7:44 am

Question wrote:I just installed the PLUS+DISC translation patch on vista premium and it frozed twice just as vista started to copy the wallpapers :(.

Post that in the proper thread and maybe we'll be able to help.

Unread postby Raykun » September 29th, 2007, 2:39 am

woot new stuff!
Raykun
Addict

Unread postby Superflonic » January 5th, 2008, 5:49 pm

Oh man, this is the first time I'll be able to congratulate and thank you for a new patch.

Well.
Not really, I won't be able to use it, but in the near future I will :D

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Return to Announcements