Oh Melty Blood. How I hate you.

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Oh Melty Blood. How I hate you.

Unread postby Enihskrad » August 2nd, 2007, 10:47 pm

So. After a few months of scouting ebay and whatnot, I finally got an original CD of MB some weeks ago. This was specially hard, since I'm from Argentina and (drama drama). The release of ReAct, days after I finished MB's story mode, made me all giddy and (murderously) happy inside.
And then, I saw today's update.

- stones a baby. -

I'm so going to flip at the developers of MB AC v2 one of these days. Probably soon. As in tomorrow.
Enihskrad
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sobzob » August 2nd, 2007, 10:58 pm

Huh? Did I miss something?
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Enihskrad » August 2nd, 2007, 11:30 pm

Well, I'm guessing that Act Cadenza B PC requires a different CD. If not, you'll make my day.
Now, lie. Lie to me, least you want me to weep tears of blood.

..that'd actually be fun. I'm going to record it.
Enihskrad
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kanzar » August 3rd, 2007, 2:20 am

To play Melty Blood, you need: Melty Blood
To play Melty Blood ReACT, you need: Melty Blood, Melty Blood ReACT
To play Melty Blood Act Cadenza Act B (or whatever it's called), you need: Melty Blood AC ActB.

At least, I think you don't need MB to play MB-AC:B.
Kanzar
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chetyre » August 3rd, 2007, 2:21 am

you don't need MB to play MB AC
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby Animatus » August 3rd, 2007, 8:25 pm

What the OP is saying is that it is incredibly hard to get the games where OP's from. Now that OP's finished Melty Blood, OP now needs to find copies of both MBRA and MBAC. Not to mention pay for them and have them shipped to OPs location.

To OP: I sympathize, but welcome to the world of import games. Trust me, it only gets worse from here. Thankfully, I live in the US, so importing isn't that difficult.
Animatus
Might just like this board

Unread postby mir » August 3rd, 2007, 9:18 pm

Animatus wrote:What the OP is saying is that it is incredibly hard to get the games where OP's from. Now that OP's finished Melty Blood, OP now needs to find copies of both MBRA and MBAC. Not to mention pay for them and have them shipped to OPs location.

To OP: I sympathize, but welcome to the world of import games. Trust me, it only gets worse from here. Thankfully, I live in the US, so importing isn't that difficult.

MBAC shouldn't be a problem. The item is in stock at online stores such as play-asia, and as far as I know, FedEx/UPS ship worldwide. I can understand for the out of print stuff, but not this.
mir
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Shikiller » August 6th, 2007, 4:05 am

No entiendo bien q decis,decis q no podes conseguir Act Cadenza ver B pc??Si queres te ayudo con eso.yo lo consegui.
You don't need melty Blood react to play Act Cadenza,Act Cadenza is a standalone game.is that what you want to know?
Last edited by Shikiller on August 6th, 2007, 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chetyre » August 6th, 2007, 6:55 pm

he is just complaining because he has to buy yet another game so soon after getting the original melty blood
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby Raw » August 12th, 2007, 10:09 pm

It makes me happy that we got members from all around the wooooooooooooooorld, or at least America. And all of us united by TYPE-MOON's greatness.
Last edited by Raw on August 12th, 2007, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Raw » August 12th, 2007, 10:10 pm

Wow, a espan~ol (maldita sea, no puedo poner en~es[n with ~]) speaking comrade, but i must stay undercover on the internet as an english speaking dude. Anyway, yes, the guy above me is right, and it does really suck having to import to a Latinamerican country, like mine (See: Mexico), but i got a catch, i live near the frontier so i can order stuff, and pick it up on my american PO BOX :D and believe me, that's the sweetest thing.
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chetyre » August 13th, 2007, 1:15 am

well Raw, you should be glad we can at least still put ? or ? ` and everything else pretty much. and as for me I'm in brazil, and the government charges 60% of the product's value if you are importing something
~Fou-Lu
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby Cloud Nine » August 13th, 2007, 1:39 am

BTW, anyone know how to unlock characters in Final Tuned? I already beat all the arcade mode with every single character...and got all of the storylines./
Cloud Nine
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Chetyre » August 13th, 2007, 6:49 am

well apparently we can't use those symbols I posted, oh well, crazy forum

Cloud Nine: there are no unlockable characters, there is only a boss hack that lets you use the boss characters like giant akiha and aoko
~Fou-Lu
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby Raw » August 13th, 2007, 10:41 pm

Actually, i get them into Mexico "Ilegally", not paying any taxes. So i just get the taxes and everything from importing it into the USA, which i don't remember seeing :S
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby kensain » November 20th, 2007, 9:29 pm

Raw wrote:It makes me happy that we got members from all around the wooooooooooooooorld, or at least America. And all of us united by TYPE-MOON's greatness.

Like a big giant olympic game. With nerds. And vampires. And illegal imports and downloads.
Actually, on reflection, nothing like olympic games.
And go Australia. Hanging down here in the middle of nowhere, thank god for satelites.
The one who desires only perfection. Repeat.
The one who sees only flaws. Repeat.
The one who is unable to see alternative. Repeat.
The one who sees the unattainable perfection. Repeat.
The one who is blind. Relinquish.
kensain
Addict

Unread postby Dtrini » November 21st, 2007, 2:59 pm

Raw wrote:It makes me happy that we got members from all around the wooooooooooooooorld, or at least America. And all of us united by TYPE-MOON's greatness.

since this is the case i propose we start a religion . ... j/k

all hail arcuied ?
Dtrini
Addict

Return to Melty Blood Chat