Alucard vs. Arcueid

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby potaatti » June 8th, 2007, 7:06 pm

Qaenyin Angelblade wrote:Since we don't know how easy she would find it to kill him without marble phantasm I can't say how likely that would be, but all things considered I doubt she would be able to kill ten thousand alucards one at a time, or use Marble Phantasm that many times. And simply butchering Alucard himself wont work as has been shown in the manga(he's been shredded, blown up, decapitated, impaled, staked, dismembered, etc etc, doesnt seem to be more than an inconvenience), so he is at LEAST as capable of regenerating as Roa during a full moon. Possibly even more capable.

I have thought that he needs to use a soul every time he has been butchered.. though it hasn't been an issue as he has so many souls stored. :?
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Qaenyin Angelblade » June 10th, 2007, 1:26 pm

potaatti wrote:
Qaenyin Angelblade wrote:Since we don't know how easy she would find it to kill him without marble phantasm I can't say how likely that would be, but all things considered I doubt she would be able to kill ten thousand alucards one at a time, or use Marble Phantasm that many times. And simply butchering Alucard himself wont work as has been shown in the manga(he's been shredded, blown up, decapitated, impaled, staked, dismembered, etc etc, doesnt seem to be more than an inconvenience), so he is at LEAST as capable of regenerating as Roa during a full moon. Possibly even more capable.

I have thought that he needs to use a soul every time he has been butchered.. though it hasn't been an issue as he has so many souls stored. :?

That's correct. But he has so many it would take a loooooong time for him to run out. Arc might run out of energy before then or simply be worn down, who knows.
Qaenyin Angelblade
Addict

Unread postby Overlord_Zetta » June 30th, 2007, 7:48 pm

Qaenyin Angelblade wrote:
potaatti wrote:

That's correct. But he has so many it would take a loooooong time for him to run out. Arc might run out of energy before then or simply be worn down, who knows.

I find that a battle between this two is kinda just pointless . By reading everyone post it seems you also forget one of the abilities of marble phantasm it not only materialises objects into existence to kill oponentes , it can also make events with even the smallest of possibilities of happening to happen.
Such as oh say the sealing of Alucard
. If it happened before she can make the event happen in present time because it happened meaning there was a possibility of it happening.

Also About that post that someone mentioned way back that if it where a battle depending on who would succumb to the Blood Lust first or however that went .This is also a pointless battle Arcueid being a true ancestor does not need blood to be strong unlike alucard however she has a lust for blood if arcueid where to finally lose herself to the blood lust
she would simply no longer be using 70% of her power to hold back her blood lust and she would be even more powerful then ever where as alucard would get weaker due to the lack of blood . Arcueid would simply just go Crimson moon and destroy literally anything in her path . Also damaging arc is kinda hard in the melty blood mangas when sion fired her ultimate attack barrel replica Obelisk even that didn't scratch arc at 30% power .

So in the end i think a battle with Arcueid and alucard is pointless especially if one of them happens to be the closest thing to a god as possible .

Well that's all i got to say for now : P
Last edited by Overlord_Zetta on July 1st, 2007, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overlord_Zetta
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby DrmChsr0 » July 1st, 2007, 9:11 am

I say it'll be a draw, and Arc helps the Hellsing Institution.

No offense, but that's probably the most likely scenario.
That note.

That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note.
DrmChsr0
Might just like this board

Unread postby potaatti » July 3rd, 2007, 10:30 pm

Overlord_Zetta wrote:...

Yeah, this thread actually involves a scenario with 100% Arc. :P

Btw, your avatar has the first picture that I have seen where Arc actually looks scary. :?
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby FOEBOMB » July 4th, 2007, 5:31 am

If arc is 100% then Alucard does not stand a chance.
FOEBOMB
Totally hardly posted

Re: Alucard vs. Arcueid

Unread postby potaatti » July 5th, 2007, 8:33 am

Well, there's weakened Arc, normal Arc and Arc at full power..

Yeah, who wins if...

1) Arcueid is as she was in Ciel's route

2) Arc is as she was before Shiki killed her (or as she is in the Good Endings after she has healed, doesn't matter)

3) She's like she was before Roa corrupted her
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Atvaark » July 6th, 2007, 12:30 am

after reading the entire Hellsing manga (freakin' mind fuck, i tell you...) i have come to the conclusion that if all his abilities are un-sealed, Arcueid will not stand a chance. to explain it: alucard gains all the powers and abilities of those he kills (if he sucks their blood, which he ALWAYS do) and basically adds all their attributes to himself, he's able to call forth any of those he has slain to fight under his command, giving them more power than they had in life. (or un-life?) alucard has killed and drank blood from humans, werewolves , other vampires, and countless other creatures. as stated, he possesses more than 10 million lives within him. another thing that was mentioned is the fact that he can take any appearance he wishes (he took a little girl's form 50 years prior to the manga) and seeing an opponent's attack once is enough for him to fully understand how it works. So let's say he gets hit by Arcueid's marble phantasm, it's impossible for him to die from that only once, but having seen and suffered it, he wouldn't have to fall victim to it again. Alucard often takes blows from his enemies simply because it amuses him. and another simple fact that he himself mentioned: he can only be killed by a human.

of course, since it's 2 entirely different universes, we'll never know.
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Unread postby potaatti » July 6th, 2007, 7:50 am

Atvaark wrote:Alucard often takes blows from his enemies simply because it amuses him. and another simple fact that he himself mentioned: he can only be killed by a human.

I though that can only be killed by a human -thing was just his philosophical speech or something, not some magical immunity to everything non-human (which would get quite ridiculous against some people in scifi/fantasy, ie. Q vs. Alucard). :?

Anyway, I agree that Arcueid has no chance if she isn't at 100%, and even then it's probably a smallish chance.
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Atvaark » July 6th, 2007, 5:08 pm

i learned something new! sentou ryoku wa ku-sen ijou!

so of course, Arcueid doesn't stand a chance.
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Unread postby FOEBOMB » July 9th, 2007, 4:41 pm

Atvaark wrote:i learned something new! sentou ryoku wa ku-sen ijou!

so of course, Arcueid doesn't stand a chance.

Nobody seems to pay attention it seems.

Arcueid can make events happen as well ><. Alucard was sealed before which means she can make it happen since there is a posibility of it hapenning.

And it seems we are talking about 100% arcueid , Crimson moon is basicly the beginning of all vampires in type moon remember , marble phantasm can do two things , materialize objects and make events with little to no chane of hapenning happen.

Also including giving herself eyes of death perception she has suffered the requirements for it a death in which the person had no chance of survival but however lived after.

Also even if there is a slight posibility of the target dying a desired number of times then it can happen.

I Say alucard cannot win , as arcueid 100% as crimson moon is basicly a god .

Remember alucard was once sealed. if it happend then she can make it happen simple as that .
FOEBOMB
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby miszou » July 9th, 2007, 11:06 pm

arc 100% under moon can't possibly die.
even injured inside Shiki could hardly see any death in her.

But I have to throw FOEBOMB's arguement back at him
Arc to was kind contained too, they could make her sleep in the castle. true it probably won't happen in the middle of a fight, but same for Alucard I think. Plus the world of Tsukihime has wicked stuff to. Ciel could, theoretically kill arcueid right? But it wont happen because of the difference in power, but the possibility exist
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby FOEBOMB » July 9th, 2007, 11:25 pm

miszou wrote:arc 100% under moon can't possibly die.
even injured inside Shiki could hardly see any death in her.

But I have to throw FOEBOMB's arguement back at him
Arc to was kind contained too, they could make her sleep in the castle. true it probably won't happen in the middle of a fight, but same for Alucard I think. Plus the world of Tsukihime has wicked stuff to. Ciel could, theoretically kill arcueid right? But it wont happen because of the difference in power, but the possibility exist

Arc was never forced to sleep in the castle . It was her who decided to sleep after she had begun killing all the other ancestors realizing what she had done she decided to go into a deep sleep containing the urges and would only awaken once roa was active. After she killed him she would simply just go back to sleep.

Ciel had weapons called black keys they where capable of stoping normal vampire regeneration however in every battle against ciel that arc had fought
she was simply toying with ciel and even then ciel could never land a hit.

Not to forget the marble phantasm was never used, black keys being objects could be transformed into other things thus negating there effect.

And plus even if there was a posibility of her dying at ciels hands only arc has the power of making events happen.

Also arc is capable of manifesting events into present time such as
summoning the red moon against warakia in melty blood which only appears every 1000 years yet she had made it happen at her present time

So if Alucard has been sealed once then she can make it happen .

And that being killed by humans only thing is a load of crap
he just theoretical meant that anderson did not believe in his own power thus he had lost the battle.
FOEBOMB
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Einherjar » September 5th, 2007, 2:03 am

Qaenyin Angelblade wrote:Basically it would be a matter of whether arc could kill him enough times that he couldnt regenerate anymore, or if alucard would wear her out of energy first.

To have an idea of killing alucard, imagine if you had nero, except with tens of thousands of beasts instead of just 666. There's alucard's regeneration power for you.

So in other words, Shiki > Alucard, right? :wink:
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby AvatarofRage » September 9th, 2008, 12:09 pm

Well, Alucard can be killed ( happened in a recent chapter) but it took exploiting a loophole in the laws of physics to do so, and even then, there's a chance he'll come back.
But that's neither here not there,
if we're talking 100% both sides, then that means full moon, midnight, no holds bar. No corruption, no Roa, no restrictions.
Arcuied has her Marble Phantasm, allowing her to get away with pretty much anything that's physically possible.
Alucard is in full release,

To begin with, Alucard's army would be wiped out fairly quickly, even though he has a number of what's effectively Noble Phantasm's in his arsenal (Try and tell me Rip's Magic Bullet wouldn't be a NP in nasuverse), Marble Phantasm would make short work of them.
I'd say in terms of speed and power, they'd be more or less equal, and I'd say Alucard could survive a dose of Marble Phantasm ,
If we concede Alucard needs blood to regenerate, he's still got a good deal of blood to go through (several hundred yeras worth), and if Alucard doesn't recognise that he's running out of blood, then she may not simply spam MP till there's nothing left,
Considering Alucard's eye-shadow state of intangibility, I'd say if he was able to surround Arcueid and bite her, then it'd be his win, that is if he can get past her MP,
I think in the end it comes down to if Alucard gives her any free hits once she's serious(big mistake), and whether Alucard realises whether or not she's weakening him...

And yes, Shiki could kill Alucard. Provided he can get a hit in (Kinda hard to stab a moving shadow that's laughing at you)_
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Catastrophe » September 9th, 2008, 1:19 pm

wow....

*hands the Indiana Jones archeology award to AvatarofRage for unburying this*

:lol:
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Previous

Return to General Chat