Server migration & upgrade

Moderator: Staffers

Server migration & upgrade

Unread postby Message » November 12th, 2012, 5:40 am

The website and forums have been moved to a new server, and upgraded in the process. If anything isn't working (links, pages, cookies, email notifications, whatever), please do let us know immediately. We'll get it fixed.

Re: Server migration & upgrade

Unread postby Timekiller » December 26th, 2012, 3:47 pm

Just wondering, but why broken screenshots? Unless some link masking was working on the old website, all it takes is to transfer all images from old /system/files/ to <new website root>/system/files. Or was the old copy lost for good?
Also, favicon still shows drupal's drop. Nothing much, but I think tiny version of moon from main page would look much better :3
Timekiller
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » December 26th, 2012, 6:20 pm

Geh yeah I should so get those fixed already. Of course I could reup them to the same dir and be done with it, but I wanted to do it the proper way which requires going through all posts. And that being doing things the hard way, it obviously got postponed and postponed. Sorry about that, I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Also, I have favicons disabled so I never noticed. Thanks!

Unread postby Timekiller » December 27th, 2012, 12:56 pm

[quote="Message"]
Geh yeah I should so get those fixed already. Of course I could reup them to the same dir and be done with it, but I wanted to do it the proper way which requires going through all posts. And that being doing things the hard way, it obviously got postponed and postponed. Sorry about that, I'll take a look at it tomorrow.
[/quote]

Well, sometimes quick and dirty way is the one that works best~

UPD: somehow, the quote code refuses to parse properly =_=.
Timekiller
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » December 28th, 2012, 7:35 am

(That's because you selected 'disable bbcode'.)

Favicon and most important screenshots fixed. If you see a page with broken images, just post a quick comment on it ("broken image" will do). At the moment I'm too busy to go through the entire site and check every single thing. Thanks a bunch.

Unread postby Timekiller » January 3rd, 2013, 12:12 pm

>(That's because you selected 'disable bbcode'.)

( Just letting you know - but actually, no. That's what reply form looks like in "Announcements" subforum: http://puu.sh/1ITNC . My guess is that bbcodes are disabled for users in this subforum. Also post counter seems to be broken ._.)

Anyway, thank you for the hard work :3 Happy new year, congrats on the new website and looking forward to MBAACC!
Timekiller
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » January 3rd, 2013, 2:12 pm

Huh. I don't understand how that can be - when I test your user privileges, I see the full reply form including the bbcode switch. Also, the announcement forum explicitly allows the use of bbcode to registered users.

As for your post count, it appears your posts in Announcements aren't counted for some reason, probably the same permissions problem. o_O

Unread postby snork » December 8th, 2015, 6:39 pm

Hej,

for me none of the download links of this kind works, I always get a timeout. :|

The mediafire links under Tsukihime main game and Alliance of Illusionary Eyes work fine.

No idea if it is sth. on my side or if it is on mirrormoon's side.
Other websites work mostly fine for me, though. I tried with Vivaldi and Firefox.

Ah, well - snork
snork
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ArchDemon » December 8th, 2015, 7:02 pm

Yeah, I noticed that the download links are broken so I've been slowly fixing them over the past few days. Most of them should be fixed in another day or two, but unfortunately I don't have a copy of Tsukihime - Fool's Errand v1.22. I'll try asking Message to see if he can send me a copy to mirror on MediaFire after I have some sleep.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby ArchDemon » December 10th, 2015, 12:26 am

All download links fixed. :)
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Return to Announcements