Please buy the game from Steam to help support French-Bread in their future games.
The latest patch 20161204 will remain up but will not be updated.
Click on the following links for more information:
Progress Report: MBAACC Boss Rush English 20161031 Released! Happy Halloween everyone! ArchDemon: 2016-10-31 1:30 PM PDT
And don't forget to:
MBAACC Boss Rush English 20161031: [MediaFire] [MD5 Checksum]
Note: Only works with the original Japanese game and does not work on the Steam version.
MBAACC Announcer Voice Selector
MBAACC AVS Standalone v1.1: [MediaFire] [MD5 Checksum]
MBAACC AVS Steam Executable v1.05: [MediaFire] [MD5 Checksum]
MBAACC AVS Japanese Executable v1.07: [MediaFire] [MD5 Checksum]
MBAACC AVS Japanese Executable v1.07 No Disc: [MediaFire] [MD5 Checksum]
MBAACC AVS Boss Rush Executable 20161031: [MediaFire] [MD5 Checksum]
Note 1: Download the Standalone archive and either the Steam or Japanese executable archive, and extract them to the game install directory for the voice selector to work.
Note 2: Avast! antivirus and possibly others might cause the voice selector to run very slowly. Disable DeepScan or add Voice.exe to the exceptions for it to work properly.
MBAACC Subtitled Opening Movie (for Steam and Japanese DVD): [MediaFire] [MD5 Checksum]
Latest News: http://mirrormoon.org/2016/01/mbaacc-project-on-hiatus/
Latest Release: http://mirrormoon.org/2015/12/mbaacc-english-beta-20151204-released/
Project Page: http://mirrormoon.org/projects/active/melty-blood-actress-again-current-code
- Updated scenario and win quote scripts
-- Changed character names: Mecha-Hisui, Neko-Arc and Neko-Arc Chaos
-- Added edited story scripts and win quotes for Mecha-Hisui, Neko & Mecha and Koha & Mecha
-- Changed Mecha-Hisui's speech to resemble Tik-Tok from Wizard of Oz (Thanks Daichi)
-- Updated Riesbyfe's scripts and changed some instances of "disgusting" to "creepy"
-- Updated Miyako's scripts and added paretheses to Neko & Mecha's speech
-- Updated Hisui's win quotes
The 20151204 beta release contains:
- Edited game menus and translated command lists.
- Edited scenarios and win quotes for: Sion, Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui & Kohaku, Hisui, Kohaku, Tohno Shiki, Arima Miyako, Wallachia, Nrvnqsr Chaos, Vampire Sion, Berserk Arcueid, Mecha-Hisui, Yumizuka Satsuki, Len, Fully Armed Ciel, Aozaki Aoko, White Len, Neco Arc Chaos, Kishima Kouma, Tohno Akiha (Seifuku), Riesbyfe, Ryougi Shiki, Neko & Mecha, Koha & Mecha, True Ancestor Arcueid, Dust of Osiris.
- Edited name tags for arcade mode and other minor images.
- The current change log accidentally refers to Tin Man instead of Tik-Tok.
- Japanese text is unviewable due to being unsupported by the DejaVu Sans Mono font.
- Many images are not translated.
- Some images need to be updated with the correct character names.
- Avast! antivirus and possibly others might cause the announcer voice selector to run very slowly. Disable DeepScan or add to exceptions for it to work properly.
MBAACC English Beta 20151204 Download Link: [MediaFire] [MD5 Checksum] Note: Use 7-zip or compatible to extract.
MBAACC English Announcer Voice Selector v1.0: [MediaFire] [MD5 Checksum]
MBAACC English Beta Executable with Arcade Text Removed (Unsupported): [MediaFire]
Project Status (Last Updated: 2015-12-05 3:48 PM EST)
Completed: MBAACC English Beta 20151204 Released (2015-12-05)
Work-In-Progress: Win quotes | Story scripts | Images | Open Beta
634/634 win quotes translated.
177/177 story scripts translated.
82/844 images edited.
OP lyrics will be added last due to patch bloat.
Active Member Status
ArchDemon: Inserting edited and translated scripts, editing images.
Dark Pulse: Editing translated scripts.
Yoten: Quality checking edited scripts.
Kaens: Verifying translated scripts.
Daichi: Editing images.
2. Translate text in Information directory (to create interest).
3. Find translator.
4. Extract and sort project files.
5. Import image information into spreadsheet.
6. Cross-reference raw images with previous games.
7. Make repacker.
8. Hack executable to load certain files externally.
9. Make installer.
10. Import command list text into spreadsheet.
11. Cross-reference command list text with previous games.
12. Translate rest of command lists. (Finalize with second pass?)
13. Cross-reference versus screen command list images. (Finalize with second pass?)
14. Translate remaining images.
15. Edit images. <- WIP
16. Insert translated command list text. (Finalize with second pass?)
17. Make new font for menu text (*nb.1), and for story script, command lists and win quotes. (*nb.2, 3)
18. Edit Information text to resemble game menu text.
19. Hack and translate executable.
20. Import win quotes into spreadsheet.
21. Cross-reference win quotes with previous games.
22. Translate story script and rest of win quotes.
23. Translate opening movie.
24. Include 3rd-party key remapper.
25. Write readme. (Updated per release)
26. Beta test. <- On-going
27. Release? (Currently at beta 20151204)
nb.1: Custom font needed for replay selection to fix text character limitations within executable (e.g. Hisu, Koha, Hisui&Koha).
nb.2: The story script, command lists and win quotes all use the same fixed-width font file, but are displayed at different widths when using half-width text due to game engine.
nb.3: Currently using a modified version of IPA Mona Gothic as a temporary internal font. This will be changed to DejaVu Sans Mono before final release.
nb.4: Sound files used in the story script might be split due to text display limitations.
2. Ciel: "Black Key - Conviction (First Sign)", "Black Key - Circumcision (Second Sign)" and "Black Key - Decapitation (Third Sign)" attack names all changed to "Black Key - Conviction (***** Sign)" in MBAACC.
3. Sion TATARI: "Blood Bible - Heart Breaker" Last Arc does not exist in MBAACC.
4. Yumizuka Satsuki: 吸血衝動 (Vampiric Impulse) attack name changed to 一口だけごめんなさいっ！ (Sorry, just one bite!).
2016-04-22: MBAACC Subtitled OP Movie reencoded for Steam release.
2016-04-21: MBAACC AVS Executable v1.01 released.
2016-04-20: MBAACC AVS v1.1 released.
2016-01-04: MBAACC Project put on hiatus until Steam release.
2015-12-19: MBAACC Project halted due to licensing by Arc System Works.
2015-12-04: MBAACC English Beta 20151204 released.
2015-11-02: MBAACC English Beta 20151102 released.
2015-10-01: MBAACC English Beta 20151001 released.
2015-09-01: MBAACC English Beta 20150901, English OP and AVS 1.0 released.
2015-07-25: Modified internal font. Nikukyu~
2015-07-24: MBAACC English Beta 20150724 released.
2015-07-24: Audited and cleaned inserted scripts.
2015-07-14: MBAACC English Beta 20150714 released.
2014-09-29: MBAACC English Beta 20140929 released.
2014-09-13: MBAACC English Beta 20140913 released.
2014-09-06: MBAACC English Beta 20140906 released.
2014-08-22: MBAACC English Beta 20140822 released.
2014-08-12: MBAACC English Beta 20140812 released.
2013-11-22: Increased text space by an extra line for cut scenes in arcade mode.
2013-11-19: Executable re-hacked to remove custom font and fix win quotes.
2012-09-12: MBAACC English v0.52 released.
2012-08-01: MBAACC English v0.51 released.
2012-07-31: MBAACC English v0.5 released.
2012-07-26: Key remapper GUI completed.
2012-07-07: Updated executable to Rev 1.4.0
2012-07-01: Installer for beta builds finished.
2012-06-30: In-game fonts selected for pre and post script translation.
2012-06-09: Included mbaacctool by mauve and ALNo23.
2012-06-07: Command lists inserted.
2012-04-26: Updated executable to Rev 1.3.0
2012-03-24: Executable translated.
2012-03-20: Command lists translated.
2012-03-01: Information text edited.
2012-02-18: Repacker made. Hacked executable no longer needed.
2012-02-11: Executable hacked to load external files.
2012-02-01: Images re-checked. Image translation started.
2012-01-26: Sorted images for editing.
2012-01-10: Project announced.
2012-01-02: Information text translated.
2012-01-01: Unpacker made.