Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Re: Character you dislike the most

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 9th, 2010, 8:18 am

Al-Cid Margrace wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:Ok I have to add Lio to that list

What the hell Lio's awesome D:

Granted he's awesome in the movie, but that was
before he decided to saliva rape Shiki in the end.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby antidestruct » January 24th, 2010, 11:16 pm

I hate Shinji.
antidestruct
Posting more than n00bs

Re:

Unread postby solid_1122 » October 31st, 2010, 11:16 am

holydiver wrote:SHIKI.

I hate him because is annoying and acts pathetictly,IMO.

Sorry for BAD english.

I hate him the most. Ill use Chokushi no Magan on him.
solid_1122
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ErutanXiku » January 26th, 2011, 1:21 pm

Here I go...restarting another thread, or rather sharing my rather late opinion...

I don't particularly hate/dislike any of the Type Moon characters - each of them are pretty deep in their own way. However, that being said, I do adore Sakura but I wish her personalty was fixed. It's too weak.

The point where she lost major points on the likable scale was when she's having a talk with Kotomine (I think) and he points out that she's only playing the part of the Villain because it's expected of her. Because she's carrying an evil thing - the Dark Holy Grail - she reasons that she has to act evil, when she could just as easily continue being herself. With this revelation, after having already consumed a number of people, she throws a hissy fit.

She basically 'goes with the flow' and acts according to how she thinks she should act given the circumstances - which goes with the idea of her behaviour shifting in each route based on the situation/as and when they need her.

Did I just justify her behaviour despite contradicting the reason I dislike her? o.O
ErutanXiku
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Cyfer » February 1st, 2011, 10:20 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Ok I have to add Lio to that list after
seeing the Saliva Rape scene between him and Ryougi.

I can't believe Lio didn't come up until the fourth page. That would be my pick, since Shinji is not an option.
Cyfer
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 3rd, 2011, 2:15 am

Cyfer wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:Ok I have to add Lio to that list after
seeing the Saliva Rape scene between him and Ryougi.

I can't believe Lio didn't come up until the fourth page. That would be my pick, since Shinji is not an option.

I think the reason he didn't come up until that point was because the 7th movie wasn't subbed at that time. Aside from that if I actually read the light novel then maybe I still would of picked Lio still.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Altima of the Gates » February 5th, 2011, 9:14 pm

ErutanXiku wrote:Here I go...restarting another thread, or rather sharing my rather late opinion...

I don't particularly hate/dislike any of the Type Moon characters - each of them are pretty deep in their own way. However, that being said, I do adore Sakura but I wish her personalty was fixed. It's too weak.

The point where she lost major points on the likable scale was when she's having a talk with Kotomine (I think) and he points out that she's only playing the part of the Villain because it's expected of her. Because she's carrying an evil thing - the Dark Holy Grail - she reasons that she has to act evil, when she could just as easily continue being herself. With this revelation, after having already consumed a number of people, she throws a hissy fit.

She basically 'goes with the flow' and acts according to how she thinks she should act given the circumstances - which goes with the idea of her behaviour shifting in each route based on the situation/as and when they need her.

Did I just justify her behaviour despite contradicting the reason I dislike her? o.O

Actually, he said for her not to create "another persona" when it's actually still "her". Which it isn't btw, this is possession, amongst a host of other stuff.

It was guilt she didn't need to carry, and having her soul split open, plus the possession that made her think like that. She didn't want to kill anybody, she said, which is where I think you are mixed up. "I guess I'm a monster" after killing Shinji, who she felt pity for despite what he had done.I mean, that was around the time where she just got a ton of realizations, all coming around this very stressful (a total understatement) week. The fact she isn't a gibbering mess already shows a lot of strength. Besides, I can't say Ilya and Rin were helpful at all during that time, despite being the most knowledgeable people in that house they did the dumbest stuff.
Altima of the Gates
Might just like this board

Unread postby Cyfer » February 6th, 2011, 2:27 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Cyfer wrote:I can't believe Lio didn't come up until the fourth page. That would be my pick, since Shinji is not an option.

I think the reason he didn't come up until that point was because the 7th movie wasn't subbed at that time. Aside from that if I actually read the light novel then maybe I still would of picked Lio still.

Well, when you put it that way ... actually, I imagine if their thread were restarted, Lio's name might be up there with Shinji's and Zouken's as a non-pickable. He seems rather easy to hate.
Cyfer
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ErutanXiku » February 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Actually, he said for her not to create "another persona" when it's actually still "her". Which it isn't btw, this is possession, amongst a host of other stuff.

It was guilt she didn't need to carry, and having her soul split open, plus the possession that made her think like that. She didn't want to kill anybody, she said, which is where I think you are mixed up. "I guess I'm a monster" after killing Shinji, who she felt pity for despite what he had done.I mean, that was around the time where she just got a ton of realizations, all coming around this very stressful (a total understatement) week. The fact she isn't a gibbering mess already shows a lot of strength. Besides, I can't say Ilya and Rin were helpful at all during that time, despite being the most knowledgeable people in that house they did the dumbest stuff.

No, perhaps that's where I got confused...

I interpreted his line of "not to create another persona when it's still her" as "acting the part of the villain because she is expected to act evil because of the Dark Holy Grail inside her"; perhaps you can see how? Actually, I'll replay that scene and come back to this, since I really don't believe she was possessed; I'm pretty sure that while it's not part of the canon of Fate, the Unlimited Codes game also referred to her as always having been in control...she just did what was easier.
ErutanXiku
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Altima of the Gates » February 10th, 2011, 10:53 pm

ErutanXiku wrote:

No, perhaps that's where I got confused...

I interpreted his line of "not to create another persona when it's still her" as "acting the part of the villain because she is expected to act evil because of the Dark Holy Grail inside her"; perhaps you can see how? Actually, I'll replay that scene and come back to this, since I really don't believe she was possessed; I'm pretty sure that while it's not part of the canon of Fate, the Unlimited Codes game also referred to her as always having been in control...she just did what was easier.

No she was definitely possessed. She always wonders why she thinks the way she does, and tries to snap herself out of it. Unlimited Codes is just the team using Dark Sakura were she fully becomes Angra Mainyu, and is fulled with the curse of it's loathing and self-loathing. The curse causes people to curse others as well as themselves, bearing the sins of humanity. Even Ilya says she was possessed by Avenger. Losing her sense of taste, losing memories as souls filled her without her consent, being pincushioned by that golden hypocrite, while this entity controlled her body....there was a lot going on if you look carefully under surface and don't take things at face value. She cared about Shinji, that is why she broke after she "reflexively" killed him. She thought that she was a monster(despite killing a rapist who most certainly deserved it at this point), and there other events were not helping her mental state. This is often times misunderstood as weakness, rather than too much was on her plate for her to deal with alone, also Rin threatening her and saying the wrong things everyday. Trust me, there are just too many things going on here.
Altima of the Gates
Might just like this board

Unread postby Cetan » February 17th, 2011, 2:24 am

Honestly?

Satsuki. I can't say I'm a fan of her personality before she becomes a vampire, and I'm not all that much a fan of her story in Ahika/Hisui/Kohaku's routes. To me, she's just a plot device with pigtails. I always get a smile when it ends.

Would I like her better if the Sacchin Route existed? I don't know, and might never know. I'm guessing Nasu didn't like her much either. Isn't it sad, Sacchin? :P

Oh okay, SHIKI too. Whiny and weak, and always gets killed in (mostly) one hit in his routes. :P
Cetan
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat