Fate/Stay Night Movie [Spoilers]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: Fate/Stay Night Movie [Spoilers]

Unread postby Nintendo Maniac 64 » February 17th, 2010, 6:04 pm

Here's something I was pondering:

Were there any songs or remixes from the VN? The anime only had Emiya and the OP... Speaking of which, where there any songs from the anime that were reused, like Emiya? Or was it a whole new remix? Or did they fail miserably and not have it at all? :P
Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Gunbladeuser » February 18th, 2010, 2:38 pm

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:Were there any songs or remixes from the VN? The anime only had Emiya and the OP...

No, the anime had more, but you have to listen carefully to notice.
Gunbladeuser
Addict

Unread postby Rein » February 26th, 2010, 3:35 am

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:Here's something I was pondering:

Were there any songs or remixes from the VN? The anime only had Emiya and the OP... Speaking of which, where there any songs from the anime that were reused, like Emiya? Or was it a whole new remix? Or did they fail miserably and not have it at all? :P

I know for sure there was definitely music from the VN, however I can't remember exactly which ones. I do believe there is a soundtrack out for UBW now, though I haven't picked it up (they're so expensive here!). Sorry for the lack of specifics! Hopefully the DVD release will hurry itself up and come out in a month or two.
Existence is futile
Rein
Addict

Unread postby Nintendo Maniac 64 » March 4th, 2010, 6:45 am

Gunbladeuser wrote:
Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:Were there any songs or remixes from the VN? The anime only had Emiya and the OP...

No, the anime had more, but you have to listen carefully to notice.

I forgot to mention "Sword of Promised Victory", but that's it for VN remixes in the anime. Either that or I'm just retarded - heck I even have both the VN and anime OST!

Rein wrote:I know for sure there was definitely music from the VN, however I can't remember exactly which ones. I do believe there is a soundtrack out for UBW now, though I haven't picked it up (they're so expensive here!). Sorry for the lack of specifics! Hopefully the DVD release will hurry itself up and come out in a month or two.

Don't sweat it, just confirmation that VN music is in there is enough. As for a DVD release, seeing that I'm in the US (different region code), I'm looking forward towards a Blu-ray release.
Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Thanatos » April 1st, 2010, 1:41 pm

hmm according to this http://www.conanundco.net/news/newsfeed ... works.html the ubw movie gonna be licensed in Germany, and will be released in october 2010 over here...
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby JLA » April 3rd, 2010, 7:37 pm

Anyone know when the Japanese DVD release is set for? :)
JLA
Addict

Unread postby Thanatos » April 13th, 2010, 8:39 am

seems there is new music in the movie: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-langu ... uage=en_JP just translate the decription part with any translator^^
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby Nintendo Maniac 64 » April 13th, 2010, 9:19 am

Ya know, we really need to get these kind of things on a higher quality format than just plain old CD. it's sad when a medium designed exclusively for audio is WORSE than a multi-media medium (DVD, especially Blu-ray)
Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Thanatos » June 17th, 2010, 9:16 pm

wtf is this? xD http://www.amazon.co.jp/night%E3%80%8D- ... -3-catcorr

I first thought its the DVD release of the movie, since it appears in DVD search section (after clicking on it its in toys section), but then translated it, and it say trading cards :(
btw why is it so expensive?
but I still hope that the DVD release could be on the same date ;X
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby JLA » June 19th, 2010, 7:46 pm

Thanatos wrote:wtf is this? xD http://www.amazon.co.jp/night%E3%80%8D- ... -3-catcorr

I first thought its the DVD release of the movie, since it appears in DVD search section (after clicking on it its in toys section), but then translated it, and it say trading cards :(
btw why is it so expensive?
but I still hope that the DVD release could be on the same date ;X

I looked through the page and it's probably high price because they are selling an entire box of the trading cards.
-Inside the box there are 12 trading card packs.
-Each pack has 10 cards.
-The entire set consists of 81 cards, all randomly packed.

I too am still waiting anxiously for the movie release.
JLA
Addict

Unread postby Uberoy » June 19th, 2010, 9:56 pm

Do you have any idea for what card game?
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Gunbladeuser » June 20th, 2010, 12:01 am

These are probably simple trading cards for the Unlimited Blade Works movie, just like there are trading cards for the anime of Fate/stay night or Kara no Kyoukai.
So no trading card game, but simply trading cards.

As for the release date... the Unlimited Blade Works movie DVD is set to be released on 30th September.
Gunbladeuser
Addict

Unread postby Nintendo Maniac 64 » June 20th, 2010, 4:41 am

I'm only interested in the Blu-ray. Heck I don't even have a blu-ray player and I don't even care. :P I REFUSE to get this on "only" DVD (after doing some DVD ripping, I've come to realize just how imperfect they really are, and it makes me cringe).

Now I just hope they release the OST in higher-than-CD qulity. (come on, movie media formats, DVD and/or Blu-ray, has better audio capabilities than a media specifically DEDICATED to audio!) ...yeah, right.
Last edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 on July 1st, 2010, 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Watashimo » June 20th, 2010, 6:13 am

Gunbladeuser wrote:These are probably simple trading cards for the Unlimited Blade Works movie, just like there are trading cards for the anime of Fate/stay night or Kara no Kyoukai.
So no trading card game, but simply trading cards.

As for the release date... the Unlimited Blade Works movie DVD is set to be released on 30th September.

30th SEPTEMBER!!!! HOLY CRAP THAT'S FOREVER AND A HALF AWAY!

Pardon the caps, but damn. That means there won't be a sub til the beginning of October. What could possibly make it take that long to get released.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Gunbladeuser » June 20th, 2010, 1:02 pm

Watashimo wrote:Pardon the caps, but damn. That means there won't be a sub til the beginning of October. What could possibly make it take that long to get released.

I think it is funny that Unlimited Blade Works (DVD and Blue Ray) is getting released here in Germany in October, too.
I've never seen an anime being released that quick somewhere else. :D
Gunbladeuser
Addict

Unread postby sushimonster » June 21st, 2010, 12:45 pm

Watashimo wrote:30th SEPTEMBER!!!! HOLY CRAP THAT'S FOREVER AND A HALF AWAY!

Pardon the caps, but damn. That means there won't be a sub til the beginning of October. What could possibly make it take that long to get released.

US$100 for the limited version which apparently comes with a short mini-film shown in the actual viewings across Japan. That plus a 100page illustration book and a poster.

I'll buy it, as soon as I dish up US$300 for a bluray drive mod for my VAIO Z. Well, that mod was planned for early next year but seems like it's been pushed forward specially for UBW (^_^*)

I remember Evangelion 2.22 (the rebuild) took a year to come out on BD after screening at the cinemas, and another few weeks for the subs. So UBW ain't that far behind. I should expect the subs to come out by or around Christmas this year...
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

DJMax Korea Veteran Elite Member (Top 350)
sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby fayzai » July 1st, 2010, 3:24 am

Gunbladeuser wrote:As for the release date... the Unlimited Blade Works movie DVD is set to be released on 30th September.

Is that a definite release date? O.o If so, that's so far away T.T I'm in disbelief! I refuse to believe it until I read it! (denial is bliss?) XD
fayzai
Might just like this board

Unread postby sushimonster » July 1st, 2010, 3:54 am

fayzai wrote:Is that a definite release date? O.o If so, that's so far away T.T I'm in disbelief! I refuse to believe it until I read it! (denial is bliss?) XD

Yup. Preorders have started for the DVD, bluray, and deluxe bluray versions, and they will ship on or around abouts the release date (30th of September this year).

Not too sure what there is to be dismayed about... Eva 2.22 came out on bluray a year or so after first screening. I think we could consider ourselves lucky with a 10 month wait instead ^_^
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

DJMax Korea Veteran Elite Member (Top 350)
sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » July 8th, 2010, 3:39 pm

Gunbladeuser wrote:As for the release date... the Unlimited Blade Works movie DVD is set to be released on 30th September.

Release day's a day before my birthday... now that's already a present by itself.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » July 16th, 2010, 8:19 pm

Must hold out for a few more months before I can see how the movie looks like. Well the up side is at least we have a tenative date set on when the DVD will come out.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat