Game freezes in Final Chapter

Talk about Farland Symphony or related games here!

Moderator: Staffers

Game freezes in Final Chapter

Unread postby pytshan » June 12th, 2010, 4:49 pm

Hi there,

I have a little question or problem, depend propably on how you see it.

I made my way through the game and decided to finish it last night - in the end its pretty short at all isn't it? i really enjoyed it tough, loved the very well done translation.

while entering the final chapter i soon discovered that i was going a little bit to easy on the game after all. i mean even chapter 17 was so easy who would have thought after all that the final boss would bring me so much trouble?! besides lacking essence items and therefore also healing material i beat up the boss (fight one) his comrades (fight two) just to discover that during fight tree (were you have to protect the artifact-users) that everytime after maybe 10 turns when mo has his move the game freezes. i did the fight two times and it almost froze at the same situation. frist time the sound worked further in the back, second time even that didnt work anymore.

so, im desperated because the first two fights are enoying and im not sure if there is at all the chance to get through the battle without the game crashing.

any ideas, suggestions? i would be gratefull.

greets

PYT
pytshan
Totally hardly posted

Re: Game freezes in Final Chapter

Unread postby DarkMaster » June 12th, 2010, 8:33 pm

i was in that battle twice (got killed in the 1st time) and never had that problem.
maybe you should try reinstalling the game?
DarkMaster
Totally hardly posted

Return to Farland Symphony Chat