Favorite Tsukihime-world Girl (Has this been done already?)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Who is your favorite girl from the world of Tsukihime

Arcueid Brunestud
26%
Ciel
8%
Hisui
15%
Akiha Tohno
20%
Kohaku
12%
Aoko Aozaki
5%
Satsuki Yumiduka
8%
Len (Loli form)
4%
White Len (from Melty Blood)
1%
Mecha-Hisui (from Melty Blood)
No votes

Total votes : 265

Favorite Tsukihime-world Girl (Has this been done already?)

Unread postby Stradiot » May 22nd, 2007, 1:17 pm

TO THE POLLS!

edit: also feel free to discuss why you chose who you chose

i chose akiha cuz she's the loving caring pseudo-imouto whose every action is always in your best interests, even if it seems like otherwise..she's just trying to protect you from the truth cuz she loves you vOv
Last edited by Stradiot on May 22nd, 2007, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stradiot
Might just like this board

Unread postby shadow_Hiei » May 22nd, 2007, 2:11 pm

Arcueid > Kohaku > Akiha > Sacchin >>> Hisui >>>>>>>>>>> Ciel

Arcueid's just likable all the way around.

Kohaku's adorable and the hottest of the bunch, and the smarts is a plus.

Akiha's cool, and I like her powers. Best moment was at the end of the Kohaku arc.

Sacchin should have gotten her own route.

I like Hisui, but I can't really say why.

I thought that Ciel was okay for most of the game (and she's actually likable in Akiha's route), but the end of Ciel's route completely killed Ciel for me. She didn't deserve Shiki after that. (I don't think that I need to tell people that have played through her route what I'm talking about) If her route didn't exist, I'd probably put her a little above Hisui.

Never cared much for Aoko.
Last edited by shadow_Hiei on February 8th, 2008, 5:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
shadow_Hiei
Addict

Unread postby Hyperbeast » May 22nd, 2007, 3:15 pm

Arc here. I just like her personality.
Hyperbeast
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Message » May 22nd, 2007, 3:45 pm

shadow_Hiei wrote:Arcueid > Kohaku > Akiha > Sacchin = Hisui >>>>>>>>>>> Ciel

People like the above are just whimpy cowards. They would wet their pants if they'd ever come face to face with her full Exorcist coolness. Ciel is the coolest 2D girl in existence, live with it. >_____<

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » May 22nd, 2007, 4:51 pm

Ciel has her legions of fans. They're just not as great as others.

I'm kinda Kohaku = Arcueid at the moment. So I can't really post a favorite between them.
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby puKKa » May 22nd, 2007, 5:02 pm

Message wrote:

People like the above are just whimpy cowards. They would wet their pants if they'd ever come face to face with her full Exorcist coolness. Ciel is the coolest 2D girl in existence, live with it. >_____<

I just find Ciel annoying, I still have to play her route though I doubt I will like it that much but I'll see -_-
The only nice thing about Ciel is a Ciel-cosplay image I've seen :P

Well, I like alot of the characters in the game but I feel like Hisui is the one that I kind of like the best, she's very normal but I like the others aswell, esp. Arc, Akiha and Kohaku..
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby Mkilbride » May 22nd, 2007, 6:26 pm

Ok, so,

No one like's Ciel because she has to kill Shiki? Damn, you guy's suck. She's doing her job and not once in her entire career has she ever once hesitated, not even when she was Roa and killed her parents or ever, even as a Agent of the church, and Shiki was incredibly dangerous, if allowed to transform, he would of been insanely dangerous, but her feelings got in the way and she 360'd her personality and got jealous real easily, which I thought was cute, and wanted to kill Arc so much just for talking to SHiki. I'm not sure who was my favorite, but Ciel is a top 3 char in Tsukihime at least, if you can't understand the greatness, you've probably never been on a love :P
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby glitter » May 22nd, 2007, 6:32 pm

I put Arcueid, not just because of the game, but also in the anime, she is the most beautiful character that has ever been designed ^^ . And i like the way she discovers every little thing in life with full of enjoyment. 8)
glitter
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Henduluin » May 22nd, 2007, 6:49 pm

Akiha-sama~ <3 (Delicious flat chest, etc, etc)

Hisui is a close second.

Aoko is also awesome, but more in a GAR kind of way. Sorta like Nanoha.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xavier » May 22nd, 2007, 7:30 pm

I don't know really.

But I guess I vote for Arcueid.
Xavier
Crack Desu!

Unread postby potaatti » May 22nd, 2007, 8:07 pm

I can't decide between Ciel and Arcueid, Ciel is indeed cool, but Arcueid's character is also very likable. Aoko could also be if there was more story about her. :P
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby shadow_Hiei » May 22nd, 2007, 11:03 pm

Message wrote:

Trying to not only kill but completely annihilate the very existance of someone that views you as a close friend that's reaching out to you for help when they feel that they don't have anywhere else to turn when you know that there may still be alternatives, especially considering the said person's abilities =/= cool. Shiki obviously still had some control over himself, but it took a commited show of non-violence and a speech to get her to even consider looking for another method.

Like I said, Ciel's alright otherwise, but that just completely killed her for me.
shadow_Hiei
Addict

Unread postby Mkilbride » May 22nd, 2007, 11:14 pm

She was pretty much brought up to be a killer, to not kill him, the most EFFECTIVE method possible, is a HUGE leap, that you can't understand, because your not someone who has only been taught to kill, after she was tortured and was killed hundreds of time herself, the fact that she could even show him compassion is a miracle, and that showed real character to me

So yeah, you can't blame her in any sense, I like Arc, but I think...I like Ciel a tiny bit better, because both of her endings are a tiny bit better, and
the Tenchi Muyo one with Arc grabbing Shiki and running the hell away from him
is the best of all endings, even if that leaves everyone else horribly depressed. :P

Second spoiler tag added by MSG. MASKS YOUR SPOILERS PEOPLE!
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby shadow_Hiei » May 23rd, 2007, 12:06 am

Mkilbride wrote:.
She was pretty much brought up to be a killer, to not kill him, the most EFFECTIVE method possible, is a HUGE leap, that you can't understand, because your not someone who has only been taught to kill, after she was tortured and was killed hundreds of time herself, the fact that she could even show him compassion is a miracle, and that showed real character to me

Please. "S/he suffered, you can't possibly understand what they've been through" is one of the lamest justifications for selfish, irresponsible, and completely uncalled for actions out there. The moment that they decide to take their suffering out on people that didn't do anything to deserve it with brutal violence is the moment that any sympathy that I might have had for them disappears. Its not like she was brainwashed and isolated from birth and didn't know any better.

If strength of character is having to have someone, a close friend no less, beat you over the head with the fact that killing them might be completely unnecessary just because you suffered in the past and have been trained to kill is strength of character, then I'd hate to see weakness.
shadow_Hiei
Addict

Unread postby marus » May 23rd, 2007, 1:13 am

Kohaku. She always had a relaxed and carefree attitude, but as you learned more about her you started seeing an air of sadness about everything she did. Watching her slowly come back to life was the most touching thing in Tsukihime for me.

About the whole Ciel debate:
I could never really find it in me to hate her. It seemed to me that, fighting Tohno wasn't out of hate or malice, it was just a stupid (really stupid) decision she made in an attempt to kill Roa. So, even though she used and tried to kill Shiki, I don't think she should be compared to the other bad guys - what she did was just an act of weakness.
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atvaark » May 23rd, 2007, 5:07 am

ah...len...*sighs*
she may be loli but she's legal. she's a heck of a lot older than i am.
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » May 23rd, 2007, 7:15 am

All of the above Ciel debaters appear to be forgetting that
Ciel isn't really trying to kill Shiki at all. She's trying to end her own existence. Ciel is a lot sadder than Kohaku in many ways: Kohaku has seen one horrible life. Ciel has seen dozens of them.

Unread postby Stradiot » May 23rd, 2007, 7:46 am

Message wrote:All of the above Ciel debaters appear to be forgetting that
Ciel isn't really trying to kill Shiki at all. She's trying to end her own existence. Ciel is a lot sadder than Kohaku in many ways: Kohaku has seen one horrible life. Ciel has seen dozens of them.

meh..to me it was never about anything like that.. ciel just doesn't have the kind of moe that appeals to me as much as akiha's, or even hisui's or kohaku's..that's all
Stradiot
Might just like this board

Unread postby shadow_Hiei » May 23rd, 2007, 9:40 am

Message wrote:All of the above Ciel debaters appear to be forgetting that

That's irrelevant. It doesn't change the fact that she was ready to not only kill, but completely destroy a close friend that desparately wanted to live and was looking to her for help without even looking for an alternative when she could very well have had the resources to find a way around it. The fact that it was driven by selfish motives makes it even worse.

I'm not going to try to justify Kohaku's actions either, but she's damn cute and smart to dislike. >_>
shadow_Hiei
Addict

Unread postby joddo » May 23rd, 2007, 1:10 pm

Hisui by far, followed by Akiha who's, IMO, the best looking of Tsuki-girls.
joddo
Totally hardly posted

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat