Problem with Playstation Controller Converter(s)

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Problem with Playstation Controller Converter(s)

Unread postby AceWhatever » February 22nd, 2009, 8:47 pm

Hello everyone. I've been recently trying to set up netplay for this fun little game. I have the latest version of both the free and retail versions and they both work fine on my PC. I got netplay working for the free version both in connecting to and hosting a server (haven't tried the retail yet).

The issue I'm having are the controls. I have a couple of PS1 and PS2 controllers in nearly perfect working condition. I connect them to my PC using Mayflash's Super Joybox Pro 3 & 5 (the single and 4-port versions, respectively) as well as a generic converter I picked up before I got the Joyboxes. They all work pretty much perfectly for whatever I've used them for so far.

When I tried using them for Windom, I got the same problem on both versions with all three converters and both kinds of controllers on different USB ports: Whatever button assigned to the primary weapon executes both it the jump function at the same time. Same for the target change button which executes target change and primary weapon.

I reconfigured the controls several times. Looked at the .ini files and found no overlapping. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for any help.
AceWhatever
Totally hardly posted

Return to WindomXP Chat