Anthurium question

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Anthurium question

Unread postby nobaka » December 15th, 2008, 5:42 pm

Does the block actually do ANYTHING? I mean, does it avoid damage if timed just right, or is it just a placeholder action so you can use cancellation/dash moves?

Also, anyone know how to get the Blue pattern on Anthurium? I know how to change the colors, but I can't seem to get that palette.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby iamandragon » December 15th, 2008, 9:46 pm

I tried blocking. It does block shots from FRONT only. Problem is when I see the shot coming, it's always too late for me to block...guess I'm getting old.
iamandragon
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby nobaka » December 15th, 2008, 9:49 pm

iamandragon wrote:I tried blocking. It does block shots from FRONT only. Problem is when I see the shot coming, it's always too late for me to block...guess I'm getting old.

Eh? I've tried blocking with the Linux Anthurium many, many times. It goes right through. More to the point, I've never seen the block-happy comp ever block with it either.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Squall » December 15th, 2008, 11:03 pm

Ant doesn't block, instead it recovers energy while in that stance.
Squall
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby nobaka » December 16th, 2008, 1:52 am

Squall wrote:Ant doesn't block, instead it recovers energy while in that stance.

Holy shit. I always just stopped immediately since I was busy trying not be shot. This makes the melee cannon much more abusable. I love you, Anthurium.

If only I could also make you blue. :'(

Edit: Nicely done on Sousuke with a rocket launcher. Short stories have weird shit.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Return to WindomXP Chat