428 the animation(May contain Spoiler)

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

428 the animation(May contain Spoiler)

Unread postby Xamdou » December 14th, 2008, 3:18 pm

As the title says and does anyone know when will be it released?
Last edited by Xamdou on December 14th, 2008, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nobaka » December 14th, 2008, 3:28 pm

What the hell is it?
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Xamdou » December 14th, 2008, 3:29 pm

nobaka wrote:What the hell is it?
This
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nobaka » December 14th, 2008, 3:32 pm

Oh.

No.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 14th, 2008, 3:41 pm

All I know is this was baised off of a fairly popular game for the Wii in Japan. Although Type-Moon is actually doing this as a bonus story to the game if I remeber correctly. As for more info probablly try the ANN site they may give more info that what I know.

In any case it's nice to see tat they are keeping themselves busy aside from just doing Visual Novels for '09 it seems.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Xamdou » December 14th, 2008, 3:43 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:All I know is this was baised off of a fairly popular game for the Wii in Japan. Although Type-Moon is actually doing this as a bonus story to the game if I remeber correctly. As for more info probablly try the ANN site they may give more info that what I know.

In any case it's nice to see tat they are keeping themselves busy aside from just doing Visual Novels for '09 it seems.
Thanks for the info and well lets just hope they can release more and more animes beside visual novels for the next few years
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nobaka » December 14th, 2008, 5:57 pm

Xamdou wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:All I know is this was baised off of a fairly popular game for the Wii in Japan. Although Type-Moon is actually doing this as a bonus story to the game if I remeber correctly. As for more info probablly try the ANN site they may give more info that what I know.

Thanks for the info and well lets just hope they can release more and more animes beside visual novels for the next few years

Hey, I'm just happy that Type-Moon is still going and not just riding off profits from already established works. :)
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » December 15th, 2008, 11:08 am

Well, the animation is gorgeous, but last time I lurked around the net searching for some info of the story, the only thing I came up to was a comiket 75 info, where TM will release Mirai no Fukuin (or something like that), some art-books and... towels with R. Shiki(?) and other stuff I can't remember, but nothing about 428. Only thing I can say is that that Hisui-esque girl better not be a trap! For my sanity's sake...

P.S: Can anyone say something about the story from both the game and the anime (if there is something already dsclosed about it)?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Xamdou » December 15th, 2008, 1:39 pm

i think theres a live action maybe?not too sure about that :?
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby exerron » January 4th, 2009, 2:46 pm

I just happened to stumble upon it by chance, but here it is: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sh ... e&aid=6275 AniDB: Canaan
If anyone knows what is the reason for the name change, it would be nice to hear it, because this makes little sense to me like this...
Last edited by exerron on January 4th, 2009, 4:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
exerron
Might just like this board

Unread postby abscess » January 4th, 2009, 3:06 pm

exerron wrote:I just happened to stumble upon it by chance, but here it is: AniDB: Canaan (ID:6275) (I can't post links yet, sorry...)
If anyone knows what is the reason for the name change, it would be nice to hear it, because this makes little sense to me like this...

Here ya go:
http://www.canaan.jp/
Luckily, that Hisui-esque character now seems to have boobs (though very, very small) and not some manly pecs!
I'll still have my guard up, though, just in case... Don't like that kinda surprises...

Edit: BTW! Is it just me, or that black haired girl with the coat looks quite a lot like Sasaki Kojirou?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Xamdou » January 5th, 2009, 6:59 am

she looks more like Hisui + Karen >_<
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » January 5th, 2009, 3:54 pm

I second Abcess.

She does look like Kojiro....with boobs...
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Sharm » January 7th, 2009, 6:13 am

I'm so happy that there's so many great voice cast, especially Junko Minagawa, and I'm pretty sure her character, Natsume, that's a girl's name right? Oh boy wonder if she's like the class president in Negima or like Cornelia from Code Geass. Maaya Sakamoto? DAMN YEAH!

Sorry if nobody shares my delight in voices...
Sharm
Might just like this board

Unread postby sabata2 » January 31st, 2009, 9:03 pm

Interesting... But I'm actually more interested in the game than anything else...

One fo the few Wii games to get a perfect score from Famitsu? And it will likely never come to the States v.v

Personally, after finding out it's on the terms of an "extra storyline" for the game, I'm not interested in it.

Because likely if you're interested in the game, but watch this, you'll know exactly what NOT to do in the game.
sabata2
Addict

Unread postby abscess » February 3rd, 2009, 2:44 am

sabata2 wrote:Interesting... But I'm actually more interested in the game than anything else...

One fo the few Wii games to get a perfect score from Famitsu? And it will likely never come to the States v.v

Personally, after finding out it's on the terms of an "extra storyline" for the game, I'm not interested in it.

Because likely if you're interested in the game, but watch this, you'll know exactly what NOT to do in the game.

Well, Evo put a review of the whole game in his akihabara channel site (there's a link in some thread in Beast's Lair). Haven't got too much time to read it, but probably has a good summary sinced it's quite a long wall of text. I would post a link, but I'm too lazy as of now.
abscess

Unread postby wyldfire » February 4th, 2009, 5:51 am

looks real good... :P
wyldfire
Addict

Unread postby pchunter » February 15th, 2009, 4:22 am

had anyone ever played the actual game itself? good game + type moon = another great anime? maybe? Actually, i dont expect much from the animation itself, but the plot and artwork should be pretty damn good.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Re: 428 the animation(May contain Spoiler)

Unread postby Xamdou » July 4th, 2009, 3:31 pm

canaan have just been aired 2 hours ago~
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Re: 428 the animation(May contain Spoiler)

Unread postby ultimatednc » July 6th, 2009, 3:29 pm

A little confusing, but good nonetheless,

can't wait for the rest !
ultimatednc
Totally hardly posted

Next

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat