I need some help plz ^^

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Totally hardly posted

I need some help plz ^^

Unread post by bunsinh » November 18th, 2008, 6:34 am

Hey guys I'm new around here , greeting to you all . I'm just finish the F/SN anime and then found out about the visual novel so I decided to join the forum and give it a try with the MM english patch and WOA!!! the result was really awesome .I'm getting into reading more right now . As I finish the anime I'm really sad about the ending .Hell, I'd admit I even cried abit when
► Show Spoiler
At first I'm very frustrated about the ending ( haven't play the game at that time ) but after digging alot of spoilers on the internet about the anime , I understand more right now as I'm reading the visual novel to get more information. But sometimes I noticed on the internet there are some doujinshi ( guess I'm writing it wrong ) about different ending of F/SN
► Show Spoiler
and even some hillarious comics
► Show Spoiler
I'm craving Just to see those fun doujinshi comics so If anyone know what is the name of those doujinshi comics or where to read them in english , please help me out with it .Since the F/SN ending is so sad to me ,I want to read some more different ending through those doujinshi . And please do not misunderstood me that I'm looking for some F/SN "black" doujinshi because in the past I was try to looking for some real doujinshi about F/SN and all I get is some H-doujinshi crap

Any help or comment would be very appreciate by me and sorry for my broken English . I'm just start to stay at USA for 2 months and I'm trying to improve my English :D:D:D

Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by stryk3r » November 23rd, 2008, 9:51 am

?I'll just get rid of the whole message then. Good luck with your translation projects, I really enjoyed being able to play FSN, but I think I'll just be on my way. Peace out.
Last edited by stryk3r on November 25th, 2008, 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crack Desu!

Unread post by X-Calibar » November 23rd, 2008, 5:36 pm

... spoilers? ;_;
EDIT: thanks for editing it someone :)

Master of Bad Puns

Unread post by Message » November 23rd, 2008, 5:39 pm

stryk3r, you are in violation of rule number 5 and rule number 2. Don't post unmasked spoilers, and don't discuss the illegal downloading of copyrighted works. Consider this your first and last warning.