Dead Apostle number XX: Yumizuka Satsuki [Spoilers?]

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Dead Apostle number XX: Yumizuka Satsuki [Spoilers?]

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 18th, 2008, 10:26 am

Since Sacchin was a pretty powerful vampire (she could use her own Reality Marble, which isn't something everyone can do) there were some talk about her being counted as one of the Dead Apostles.

If that was the case, would she be "just another Dead Apostle" or as high as one of the 27 Ancestors?
If she was one of the Dead Apostle Ancestors, would she recieve a number or remain unnumbered (since her parent vampire was Roa, which had no number)? Ortenrosse appointed Lourve as *the new number 10", so maybe she'd get a number too?
Would she get a nickname as the other Dead Apostles (Nero was Nrvnqsr's nickname from the church, and Roa's names, "the Serpent of Akasha" and "the Infinate Reincarnator" were also nicknames given by other people and not by themselves) In that case, what would be suitable? Sacchin maybe? =P

Maybe she'll star in (the yet unconfirmed) tsukihime 2 as a independent Dead Apostle crossing paths with Satsujinki, since she dissappeared in Arc's route and was never seen again (hinting that she was either killed or turned into a vampire). Maybe she'll be a new heroine in Tsukihime 2 too? =P

Post your thoughts^^
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Re: Dead Apostle number XX: Yumizuka Satsuki [Spoilers?]

Unread postby Ryougi07 » October 18th, 2008, 2:30 pm

NanatsuYa wrote: Maybe she'll be a new heroine in Tsukihime 2 too? =P

Dead Apostle as heroine, that I gotta see, BTW, what does her Reality Marble do anyway?
"You're better off without the scent of blood, I might just suddenly cut you up."
Ryougi07
Addict

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 18th, 2008, 2:35 pm

Sacchin's reality marble is called "Depletion Garden" or something like that, supposedly drains something out of her victim...
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby uriel » October 18th, 2008, 3:44 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:Sacchin's reality marble is called "Depletion Garden" or something like that, supposedly drains something out of her victim...

I think mana, but I'm not sure
"Someone said is better to reign in hell than serve in heaven, but that is a defeatistic attitude.
I won't reign only in hell"
uriel
Might just like this board

Unread postby metal_cocoabo » October 18th, 2008, 3:44 pm

NanatsuYa wrote:Maybe she'll star in (the yet unconfirmed) tsukihime 2 as a independent Dead Apostle crossing paths with Satsujinki, since she dissappeared in Arc's route and was never seen again (hinting that she was either killed or turned into a vampire).

If that's the case, then I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Vampire Arihiko story. :lol:

IIRC, he disappears and is also never seen again in Kohaku's route.
metal_cocoabo
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 18th, 2008, 3:50 pm

Well actually Arihiko's dipsapearance in Kohaku's route is basically mentioned. I mean he decided to skip school to act as a tourist somewhere else.

As for Sacchin, well my theory is she had magic circuts to begin wit, but the family isn't aware of this at all. With that it's pretty much the only reason why she was able t pull off a Reality Marble in the first place. Although if she knew about her magic circuts and trained them before she was a vampire, she probablly would of had a bit more control on when to execute her reality marble.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby abscess » October 18th, 2008, 4:15 pm

As far as I know, the Depletion Garden Reality Marble isn't canon, that is, it wasn't mentioned directly by a Type-Moon source.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Tash » October 18th, 2008, 4:21 pm

abscess wrote:As far as I know, the Depletion Garden Reality Marble isn't canon, that is, it wasn't mentioned directly by a Type-Moon source.
Melty Blood isn't a Type-Moon source?
Tash
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 18th, 2008, 4:49 pm

Actually the talk of her reality marble was actually in Plus+Disk in Talk2. The part where Sacchin was talking to Neco-Arc about what her route was supposed to be like, more or less actually. I mean they called the last part of her story the Depletion Garden, so that's where te reality marble came to be... I think.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 18th, 2008, 4:52 pm

Depletion garden sucks up all mana within it's effective radius (it was converted to damage in Melty Blood) basically rendering all magic attacks useless (thus making her a considerably formidable opponent, especially for magicians). But since she never had any training to begin with, she probably can't use it's full pontential.

Then in Tsukihime 2, Sacchin has become a fearsome Dead Apostle, killing everything in her wake, humans, magicians and Dead Apostles alike. She and Satsujinki face off inside the Depletion Garden in the final battle, ending with the tearful truth being revealed. Satsujinki leaves her there, and later she shields him from (the last boss) the Dark Six's attack resulting in the end of her own life.

Just made it up, but it sounds nice and all^^ As for the Arihiko route, it sounds like fun but it'll probably never happen. :/

But it wouldn't surprise me if Aoko Aozaki would me a heroine in TH2 (if it is released). It is actually hinted (in Melty Blood ReACT) that Shiki will meet Aoko once more (when you lose with Shiki against Aoko, she says: "Looks like it'll be a long time before you become a fine adult, but I'll be looking forward into meeting you again on the countryside" or something similar to that).

In any case, a Tsukihime 2 will be inevitable, cus the story is not yet over! =D
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 18th, 2008, 5:05 pm

Huh, if that's the case then it's possible that if they did Sacchin's Endings they could still do Tsukihime 2 in a snese of that's the case. Never the less she was originally intended to be the third Near Side storyline though. Besides hearing about how Shiki as Sasujinki faces off Sacchin only means that he did something to make her go out of controll. Then again it could also work with Arc's True ending as well there since Sacchin's name could come up again in passing and he had to take care of unfinished business with her.

Well that's my take on your idea there.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Belzera » October 18th, 2008, 8:57 pm

Wait if Delepetion Garden Sucks Up Mana then wouldn't it make a good weapon against Servants too? I know its a bit of topic but its bugging me lol
Belzera
Addict

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 18th, 2008, 9:19 pm

Belzera wrote:Wait if Delepetion Garden Sucks Up Mana then wouldn't it make a good weapon against Servants too? I know its a bit of topic but its bugging me lol

Servants would probably hit the ground in almost an instant inside the Depletion Garden^^ Since they need mana to survive, that Reality Marble would be like trying to breathe in space, or something like that^^
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Belzera » October 18th, 2008, 9:41 pm

NanatsuYa wrote:
Belzera wrote:Wait if Delepetion Garden Sucks Up Mana then wouldn't it make a good weapon against Servants too? I know its a bit of topic but its bugging me lol

Servants would probably hit the ground in almost an instant inside the Depletion Garden^^ Since they need mana to survive, that Reality Marble would be like trying to breathe in space, or something like that^^

*Image of Berserker floating through space pops to mind*

Hmm, thats kinda impressive
Belzera
Addict

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 18th, 2008, 9:51 pm

Belzera wrote:
NanatsuYa wrote:

*Image of Berserker floating through space pops to mind*

Hmm, thats kinda impressive

Then imagine him becoming a glowing meteroite as he enters the atmosphere, as he burns up with a nice crimson flame xD
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby AlinSabel » October 18th, 2008, 10:13 pm

Bah. You guys need to read stuff like this and this.

Depletion Garden would clear the area of mana, meaning mages cannot draw energy from the environment, but they can still use stored energy. Servants don't always draw from the surroundings...
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 18th, 2008, 10:29 pm

AlinSabel wrote:Bah. You guys need to read stuff like this and this.

Depletion Garden would clear the area of mana, meaning mages cannot draw energy from the environment, but they can still use stored energy. Servants don't always draw from the surroundings...

Still, if that stored power runs out, they're pretty screwed =P So a lasting battle would be out of the question.
But since Satsujinki isn't a magician, he will be almost unaffected by it^^
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby AlinSabel » October 18th, 2008, 11:00 pm

Well... Saber lasted a very long time without getting energy fed into her. >_>;;
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Belzera » October 18th, 2008, 11:02 pm

AlinSabel wrote:Bah. You guys need to read stuff like this and this.

Don't servants Draw it from their masters? which is why Berserker is a very dangerous Servant I think, obviously I may be wrong

And I don't completely understand Prana from that

So prana is both Mana and Od, the MAgic Circuits transfer Mana into Od??

And Holy cow [Some F/SN HF spoils kinda]
Matou Sakura: Normally, she should have about the same amount as Rin, but the Worms in her body are constantly consuming her energy. When connected to the Holy Grail and Angra Mainyu, the energy inside her body is equivalent to 1,000,000,000,000 units of prana, already on the level of a Counter Guardian.

Thats Insane

and I lol'ed at Ciel having the amount of Od same as Riders Pegasus
Belzera
Addict

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 18th, 2008, 11:02 pm

AlinSabel wrote:Well... Saber lasted a very long time without getting energy fed into her. >_>;;

Wasn't that because she could regain mana by resting between the battles?
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Next

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat