AD-AAD-LA quotes?

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

AD-AAD-LA quotes?

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 16th, 2008, 7:26 pm

Hey, this is (sort of) a continuation of Question's thread

So, I'm asking (out of curiosity), what do all the characters say when they execute their ADs, AADs and LAs???

Those I know are:

LA - Nanaya Shiki: "Instant/Absolute Death... Nanaya..."
AAD - Tohno Shiki: "Kill..."
LA - Warc: ...Huhuhuhuhu....... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! (xD)
LA - Hisui: "You are the culprit!"
AD and AAD - Wallachia: Katto (Cut)... Katto katto katto katto katto katto katto katto katto KATTOOO!!! (xD)

Unsure:

LA - Tohno Shiki: "I'll show you what it means to kill things..." ???
AD - Ciel: "Seven! Code... SQUARE!!!" ???
AD and AAD - Sion: "Barrel Replica...???" ???
LA - Neco-Arc Chaos: "?????, kill everyone-nya." ???

Dunno if I got this right or not, so plz correct me or add some more quotes if possible^^
"Be sliced by the blades of Summer Snow, fragile thing..." - Nanaya Shiki.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Re: AD-AAD-LA quotes?

Unread postby Sepheriel » October 16th, 2008, 8:22 pm

NanatsuYa wrote:Hey, this is (sort of) a continuation of Question's thread

So, I'm asking (out of curiosity), what do all the characters say when they execute their ADs, AADs and LAs???

Those I know are:

LA - Nanaya Shiki: "Instant/Absolute Death... Nanaya..."
AAD - Tohno Shiki: "Kill..."
LA - Warc: ...Huhuhuhuhu....... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! (xD)
LA - Hisui: "You are the culprit!"
AD and AAD - Wallachia: Katto (Cut)... Katto katto katto katto katto katto katto katto katto KATTOOO!!! (xD)

Unsure:

AD - Ciel: "Seven! Code... SQUARE!!!" ???
AD and AAD - Sion: "Barrel Replica...???" ???
LA - Neco-Arc Chaos: "?????, kill everyone-nya." ???

Dunno if I got this right or not, so plz correct me or add some more quotes if possible^^

For Ciel's AD she says: "Seventh... Code... Script!" for her Blood Heat (Another) AD she says something I can't catch.
AD - Tohno Shiki: he says "korosu" which you can stretch to "I will kill you." (At least I think so because just saying "kill" doesn't sound correct.
AD - Sion: "Barrel Replica Pletoras" is all I can hear.
AD - Kohaku "Deban aru ne?" "It's my turn right?" (something like that)

As for the rest, I can't make out a lot of what is being said. But I hope this helps.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby s4itox » October 17th, 2008, 5:08 am

Sepheriel wrote:
For Ciel's AD she says: "Seventh... Code... Script!" for her Blood Heat (Another) AD she says something I can't catch.
AD - Tohno Shiki: he says "korosu" which you can stretch to "I will kill you." (At least I think so because just saying "kill" doesn't sound correct.

As for the rest, I can't make out a lot of what is being said. But I hope this helps.

I'm pretty sure Ciel's AD is Code Square, since it sounds more like "Koodo Sukuweiyo" than "Koodo Sukuriputu".
Tohno's AAD is the one that goes "korosu", which just means kill. It could be a mantra to himself or something. Tohno's AD is "Mieta!" which I have no clue about.
Not sure about Sion's AD, but I'm pretty sure her LA is "Black Barrel Replica: Obelisk".
I think Sion Tatari's Last Arc is "Riezbyfe, (unsure about middle) Sacrilege".
Isn't "Deban aru ne" Kohaku's intro? or maybe that's just something else.
Oh, and Sacchin's AAD: "Waaah... (Usotsuki (liar) for Shiki/Nanaya)/(Baka (idiot) for everyone else).
吾は面影糸を巣と張る蜘蛛。――ようこそこのすばらしき惨殺空間へ。
I am the spider that spins this web. ――Welcome, to the site of this magnificent slaughter.
s4itox
Might just like this board

Unread postby Sepheriel » October 17th, 2008, 6:09 am

s4itox wrote:
Sepheriel wrote:

I'm pretty sure Ciel's AD is Code Square, since it sounds more like "Koodo Sukuweiyo" than "Koodo Sukuriputu".
Tohno's AAD is the one that goes "korosu", which just means kill. It could be a mantra to himself or something. Tohno's AD is "Mieta!" which I have no clue about.
Not sure about Sion's AD, but I'm pretty sure her LA is "Black Barrel Replica: Obelisk".
Oh, and Sacchin's AAD: "Waaah... (Usotsuki (liar) for Shiki/Nanaya)/(Baka (idiot) for everyone else).

When Ciel uses her AD, it doesn't make sense for her to say "square". When she says "Script" she doesn't say it with a Japanese accent, neither with "Code". I hear her say "Scrip" without the "t", but she is obviously meaning script.
In Sion's LA, unless it translates to it, I don't hear Obelisk at all.
In Sion Tatari's LA she says "Riesbyfe Code Sacrilege", although it doesn't sound like she full says Riesbyfe.
When Tohno says "Mieta!" he is saying "I (can) see it!" referring to Lines/Points of Death.
Kohaku definitely says "Deban aru ne." in her AD.
Tohno Akiha says "Minna hodo(?) shininasai!" in her AD. In her AAD, I THINK she says "Subete ubaisukushite sase agemasu." (Again, I am definitely not 100 percent sure with this since her attack makes a sound when she is talking so it is hard to pick up what she is saying. I am sorry if it is really wrong.).
In Hisui's AD she says either "Saturday Night Fever" (lol) or "..koku Hisui-ryu: gohou Hisui shouhan!".
White Len - AD: "Abai te kuresaru." AAD: "Sa, irashai. Hoki ni meshimashita." LA: "Last Arc. Yumekara sememashite."

This is all I can do right now, because it is late :P. Please make any corrections or suggestions because I know some stuff is wrong.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 17th, 2008, 11:12 am

Sepheriel wrote:In Sion Tatari's LA she says "Riesbyfe Code Sacrilege", although it doesn't sound like she full says Riesbyfe.

I can only hear her say: "Ries! Code Sacrilige!" So she probably doesn't say her full name.
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 17th, 2008, 11:34 am

NanatsuYa wrote:Unsure:

I could confirm this for you... Shiki actually says: "Kore ga, mono wo korosu tteiu koto da."

A more proper translation for it is: "This is what it means to kill things."
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 17th, 2008, 2:11 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:
NanatsuYa wrote:Unsure:

I could confirm this for you... Shiki actually says: "Kore ga, mono wo korosu tteiu koto da."

A more proper translation for it is: "This is what it means to kill things."

Ah, the same as his after-battle quote then^^
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 17th, 2008, 2:33 pm

Kohaku's LA: "Kohaku-Ryu Battoujutsu, Ougi!"
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby CSXLoser » October 17th, 2008, 7:57 pm

Shiki's AD is "I see them" right?

My japanese is nonexistent sorry :cry:
CSXLoser
Addict

Unread postby NanatsuYa » October 17th, 2008, 9:08 pm

CSXLoser wrote:Shiki's AD is "I see them" right?

My japanese is like TATARI, it only works if certain conditions are met xD
NanatsuYa
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Sepheriel » October 18th, 2008, 6:33 am

NanatsuYa wrote:
CSXLoser wrote:Shiki's AD is "I see them" right?

My japanese is like TATARI, it only works if certain conditions are met xD

LOL XD
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AlextheLazy » November 6th, 2008, 2:36 pm

Sepheriel wrote:
s4itox wrote:
Sepheriel wrote:

When Ciel uses her AD, it doesn't make sense for her to say "square". When she says "Script" she doesn't say it with a Japanese accent, neither with "Code". I hear her say "Scrip" without the "t", but she is obviously meaning script.
In Sion's LA, unless it translates to it, I don't hear Obelisk at all.
In Sion Tatari's LA she says "Riesbyfe Code Sacrilege", although it doesn't sound like she full says Riesbyfe.
When Tohno says "Mieta!" he is saying "I (can) see it!" referring to Lines/Points of Death.
Kohaku definitely says "Deban aru ne." in her AD.
Tohno Akiha says "Minna hodo(?) shininasai!" in her AD. In her AAD, I THINK she says "Subete ubaisukushite sase agemasu." (Again, I am definitely not 100 percent sure with this since her attack makes a sound when she is talking so it is hard to pick up what she is saying. I am sorry if it is really wrong.).
In Hisui's AD she says either "Saturday Night Fever" (lol) or "..koku Hisui-ryu: gohou Hisui shouhan!".
White Len - AD: "Abai te kuresaru." AAD: "Sa, irashai. Hoki ni meshimashita." LA: "Last Arc. Yumekara sememashite."

This is all I can do right now, because it is late :P. Please make any corrections or suggestions because I know some stuff is wrong.

um square would work if she's using Roa's "spell amplifier" to boost Nanako-chan's power XD
AlextheLazy

Unread postby shirou12 » November 7th, 2008, 10:04 am

shinya> is that the same quote shiki always says when he is executing his 3rd skill at fight of characters (warcraft) game?

topic>

How about arcs AD, AAD and LA?
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » November 7th, 2008, 10:23 am

shirou12 wrote:shinya> is that the same quote shiki always says when he is executing his 3rd skill at fight of characters (warcraft) game?

topic>

@shirou12
FOCS uses Nanaya's voice riffs not Shiki Tohno's.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby furyoftheskies » November 22nd, 2008, 11:41 am

topic>

These are my guesses:

AD - Hoshi no Ibuki yo

AAD - Hoshi no Ibuki yo - Nikuhen mo, nokose na kara

LA - Sukoshi bakari

Someone translate these, I'm not sure if their right, and my translations are usually wrong (even though I'm translating a game lol)
furyoftheskies

Unread postby s4itox » November 24th, 2008, 5:06 pm

(????) = Probably wrong, needs correcting.

Nanaya:
AD: Gokusaitochire
AAD: Choobi/Choubi/Chohbi Hassen: mujyou ni fukusu!
LA: Kyokushi: Nanaya

Tohno:
AD: Mieta!
AAD: Korosu.
LA: Kore ga, mono wo korosu tsutieu (ttieu) kotoda!

Vermillion Akiha:
AD: Subete o ubai tsukuwa
AAD: Saa, nige to huranasai (????)
LA: Tamashi sae, nokosanai!

Tohno Akiha:
AD: mino hodo shiminasai!
AAD: subete hubaitsuku deshiagimasu (????) (Sounds right, but not a bloody clue how spacing goes here 8D)
LA: tsuku yatsunai you ne? (????)

Sion:
AD: Barrel Replica: Hurutoransu! (????)
AAD: Shoot... Barrel Replica: Hurutoransu! (????) (Essentially the same as the AD, except she yells out "shoot" while doing an air launcher.)
LA: Roku keiju, gunbaru: hurobu! (????) (It's probably Lock cage, gun barrel something)

Sion Tatari:
AD: UEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
AAD: FAR TOO QUIET FOR ME TO HEAR OUT :O
LA: Reezu: Kodo Sakuraliju! (Obviously Riez: Code Sacrilege)

Aozaki Aoko:
AD: Ikuwayo! Subiyaputsu (aka subiyap)! Bureiku!
AAD: Ikuwayo! Subiyaputusu (See above)! Bureiku! Suraido!
LA: Same timeless vase (????) (It's nigh impossible to hear what she's muttering so I had a look at some mugen sound files, needless to say that was what I came up with)

Kishima Kouma:
AD: Enbu: Sanjoue! || Enbu: enjou! (Note: The first line is used if AD fails to grab the enemy).
AAD: Enbu: Sanjoue! || Enku: Dai enjou! (Note: The first line is used if the AAD fails to grab the enemy).
LA: Damoku: Hitsujou!

Arc:
AD: Hoshi no ibuki yo!
AAD: Hoshi no ibuki yo, nikuheimo, nokosenaikara!
LA: sukoshi bakari tawabureiyo? (????)

Red Arcueid:
AD: Chikanasao shiminasai! (????)
AAD: Same as AD
LA: hu hu hu... a ha ha ha ha ha ! (in true Warc style)

Warachia:
AD: Katto... katto katto katto katto KATTO KATTO KATTOOO etc etc...
AAD: Same as above.
LA: Kaimakuto koyuri senketsurando, ugo geigo no hato meiyu no huunsen wa dabinyusu. mawaze mawaze mawaze mawaze MAWAZE MAWAZE MAWAZE! (????) (Holy fuck it's a long one)

Ciel:
AD: Seven! Koodo Skuweiyo! (I stand by my firm belief that it is indeed Seven: Code Square. See this file for further proof.)
AAD: Seven! Harubanyo detsukiyou!
LA: Shio! Konohujo kiyometumai!

By no means should you assume that these are 100% accurate, they are merely text dumps of what I perceive them to be saying. That's the top row for now, I'll get around to the bottom row later when I'm not half asleep.
Last edited by s4itox on October 4th, 2009, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the spider that spins this web. ――Welcome, to the site of this magnificent slaughter.
s4itox

Unread postby furyoftheskies » November 24th, 2008, 9:47 pm

s4itox wrote:(????) = Probably wrong, needs correcting.

Sion:
AD: Barrel Replica: Hurutoransu! (????)
AAD: Shoot... Barrel Replica: Hurutoransu! (????) (Essentially the same as the AD, except she yells out "shoot" while doing an air launcher.)
LA: Roku keiju, gunbaru: hurobu! (????) (It's probably Lock cage, gun barrel something)

AD: Barrel Replica : Full Thrust! (That's what I'm hearing, hurutoransu might be full thrust if you word it correctly)
AAD Shoot... Barrel Replica: Full Thrust!
Currently Translating: Pure Pure The Story of Ears and Tails AKA Pyua Pyua Mimi to Shippo no Monogatari
furyoftheskies

Unread postby Sepheriel » November 25th, 2008, 6:33 am

Actually Ciel says "Seventh" not "Seven". I know it sounds like "seven" but if you listen REALLY closely to the sound file, she says the "-th". By the way S4itox, where did you get the sound files from MUGEN from?
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby s4itox » November 25th, 2008, 6:52 am

For all (except Aoko), I extracted their audio files using Susie and just spent ages listening.
For Aoko, I used Fighter Factory to open up Raien Makoto's mugen character and browsed through the sound files.
s4itox

Unread postby Sepheriel » November 25th, 2008, 9:31 am

Well crap. I don't have MUGEN anymore. I guess I can just download the characters and see the sound files from there. Thanks.
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Return to Melty Blood Chat