The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread postby zweiterversuch » September 26th, 2008, 7:17 am

Ok this is simple.
What do you expect the Tsukihime remake to have?

OR!!!

How do you think it should be?

Easy isn't?

Ok. I begin.

The Tsuki remake should have:

More CG's from Nero's battle!!!! .

A Ranking of the mentioned characters like in Fate (that would solve a lot of questions in this forum.)

A Movie like the ones Fate has!!!

An Explanation for Shiki's knife!!

It should be free!!!

An Aoko route!!!

All Heroines in Bikini!!!!

And obviously a Saccin route.

Tell me if I missed something.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Re: The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » September 26th, 2008, 7:29 am

zweiterversuch wrote:More CG's from Nero's battle!!!! .

seconded!

seconded!!

It's a switchblade and it looks cool!!!
An Aoko route!!!

seconded!!!!

seconded!!!!!

I WOULD KILL FOR A SACCHIN ROUTE!!!!!!
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby zweiterversuch » September 26th, 2008, 7:34 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:

It's a switchblade and it looks cool!!!

Yes, but it won't hurt to know it's where did it come from.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » September 26th, 2008, 7:56 am

I assume that old man Makihisa took it as a trophy or something from the Nanayas when they went and almost killed the whole Nanaya Clan, with the exception of Shiki. Plus, he needed Shiki to get rid of SHIKI when the time comes that SHIKI's demon blood took over him.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Message » September 26th, 2008, 10:39 am

I wouldn't mind seeing voices... Or hearing them. Whatever. But it'd be nice. What I'd really like to see is more soundeffects, and some nice kag3 animation effects. I agree that more Aoko content would be good, but I'm sure she'll get enough attention in whatsitsname christmasgame that's getting released first. What they REALLY should do is add more Neko-Arc. Because if they don't do it, WE WILL! :twisted:

They'll most probably exchange the photo backgrounds with CGs, which would take some getting used to, but I'm ok with that. I am however a bit queezy about what they might do in the ero department... Animated Akiha GIVERHERTHECHAIR mustardation... *shudders*

A Satsuki route is of course a must. Who wants to hazard a guess? Near side, or far side?

nanaya_shinya wrote:

But... But Sacchin doesn't even like violence... Isn't it sad, Sacchin? ;__;

Unread postby zweiterversuch » September 26th, 2008, 11:10 am

Message wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing voices... Or hearing them. Whatever. But it'd be nice. What I'd really like to see is more soundeffects, and some nice kag3 animation effects. I agree that more Aoko content would be good, but I'm sure she'll get enough attention in whatsitsname christmasgame that's getting released first. What they REALLY should do is add more Neko-Arc. Because if they don't do it, WE WILL! :twisted:

They'll most probably exchange the photo backgrounds with CGs, which would take some getting used to, but I'm ok with that. I am however a bit queezy about what they might do in the ero department... Animated Akiha GIVERHERTHECHAIR mustardation... *shudders*

A Satsuki route is of course a must. Who wants to hazard a guess? Near side, or far side?

nanaya_shinya wrote:

But... But Sacchin doesn't even like violence... Isn't it sad, Sacchin? ;__;

Oh my god!!
Me-messge said....me-message...
HE IS INEED NICE!!!!
Now I understand why he has that avatar.
Everybody thinks he is scary when they hear his name but once you have talked with him a little you see he is really nice.
(Despite this I still have a trauma.)

NOw back to topic.
They should make new backgrounds. The photos are nice but they should at least have some color.

not like this

but like this.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » September 26th, 2008, 11:17 am

I'm a Nanaya...that's what I do best lol. Not that I'd really KILL for a Sacchin route, it just means I EAGERLY WANT a Sacchin route so much that I would do almost anything for it.

SACCHIN, ROAR!!!

Btw, my vote is for Near-side, because Sacchin gets killed in Far-side anyway.

[edit]with this, I already revealed my favorite Tsukihime girl[/edit]
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Atriel » September 26th, 2008, 4:30 pm

Shamelessly quoted Nanaya's post and adjusted accordingly:

zweiterversuch wrote:More CG's from Nero's battle!!!! .

That would be awesome.

I don't really care about that one, but a nice extra nonetheless

Hmmm, sure, why not?

An Aoko route!!!

She needs more love, but we all know it won't happen <-<
At least some extra CGs or something ;_;

Woot! Bikinis! (Yes)

A must.
I can't really tell what it'd be, chances are 50-50, if Far Side,
an option where you could somehow help her as a vampire or make her get late to the hotel and thus escaping becoming one... it could be Near side however, getting a completly new route.

Ero scenes... if anything, they should be better considering that Nasu is/should be more experienced by now. And the CGs will be awesome.

I wouldn't mind seeing voices... Or hearing them.

Oh man i would love that, but the voice has to be perfect or i will start killing random people.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Message » September 26th, 2008, 5:40 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:not like this

but like this.

Hmmmm... That's an idea. I don't think they'll do it that way, but that could be executed quite nicely if they tried.

/me note to self: Fool's Errand in color~~

Unread postby Belzera » September 26th, 2008, 10:34 pm

Message wrote:

but like this.

Hmmmm... That's an idea. I don't think they'll do it that way, but that could be executed quite nicely if they tried.

I never actually realised they were photo's x.x
Belzera
Addict

Unread postby zweiterversuch » September 26th, 2008, 11:09 pm

Belzera wrote:
Message wrote:

but like this.

I never actually realised they were photo's x.x

Well, I didn't noticed right away either...but you know? That class room looks just like Shirou's.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Cat Megex » September 27th, 2008, 12:18 am

Atriel wrote:Oh man i would love that, but the voice has to be perfect or i will start killing random people.

Well, I definitely say Jouji Nakata for Nero. It wouldn't be so bad to have Shizuka Itou reprising her role as Akiha, either (though this is partially caused by bias towards her from hearing her in two anime that I recently watched, namely They Are My Noble Masters [which, interestingly, had the Melty Blood voice actor for Akiha as well] and Sky Girls).
Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby abscess » September 27th, 2008, 2:06 am

Yeah, I agree with "the man with the Message", voices would be a great add. If they could add animations now and then, not only the intro, but, let's say, in Nero's fight scene we get to see some 20 seconds or so of it in animation, then go back to reading, for me, it would be an unbeliavable plus.

The Sacchin route is a must, in fact, I say that her route is the main reason of the remake. If I had to dare a guess on wether her route would be a near or far side route, I'll first ask a question, wasn't she listed as one of the near sided heroines? besides, if she wasn't one, how could Melty take place in a far sided route? Shiki never meets Arcueid in those.

As for the ero scenes.... as long as they keep the molluscs allusions, I'm sure I'll be able to laugh at them! :D

The backgrounds have to be drawn now. The photo-backgrounds seemed a bit odd to me at first, even though I took my time to understand that they were actually photos and not drawings, but now that they are able to do so, going back to taking photos is kind of weird and maybe even a bad desicion. The photos posted by Zwei.... the second seemed a bit creepy for a school with happy-ish people, the lighting and coloring reminded me a bit of Silent Hill. Add some rust and filth to the place and you've got yourself Silent Hill's school!

Going back to the voices, I would like to have the Melty voice actors over the Shingetsutan one, why? I'm only more used to them.
Last edited by abscess on September 27th, 2008, 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby CSXLoser » September 27th, 2008, 2:23 am

abscess wrote:Going back to the voices, I would like to have the Melty voice actors over the Shingetsutan one, why? I'm only more used to them.
i completely forgot how the anime voices sound like xD
CSXLoser
Addict

Unread postby Ryanbomber » September 27th, 2008, 2:57 am

Message wrote:A Satsuki route is of course a must. Who wants to hazard a guess? Near side, or far side?

Near. It would bring the count to 3-3, and I thought I heard that the path involves Nrvnqsr anyway.

Speaking of near/far, some mention of Arcueid on far would be nice. The fact that she kind of dropped off the face of the planet was something that always annoyed me.
Ryanbomber
Might just like this board

Unread postby Tarnan » September 27th, 2008, 4:54 am

Yeah, I also go mostly with the usual, meaning I would like to see:
  • a Yumizuka Satsuki route
  • voices, the best would be the original Melty Blood cast (anime cast would be ok, but I liked the MB voices much better)
  • more CGs
  • no more H-scenes (that's a big point I don't like about many VNs =/)
  • animated opening(s) and scenes
  • more scenes, more new stuff and stories, bla~
Tarnan
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby CSXLoser » September 27th, 2008, 5:05 am

hmm...maybe new music or a nice remix of the old tunes
CSXLoser
Addict

Unread postby AlinSabel » September 27th, 2008, 6:15 am

Tarnan wrote:*snip*
no more H-scenes (that's a big point I don't like about many VNs =/)

Sadly for you, Tsukihime is an eroge. Ah well, I'm sure mm would just include those scenes in the ero removing patch. :P
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » September 27th, 2008, 6:38 am

[quote="abscess"
As for the ero scenes.... as long as they keep the molluscs allusions, I'm sure I'll be able to laugh at them! :D
[/quote]

I really doubt there will be any...? At least I heard such somewhere. I won't miss them lol. supress roa harder, shiki! !!11
But we need meat and molluscs somewhere too.

I want neco arc route
Beefed up music
Something more than just a sacchin route... perhaps something that introduces more story to some things, explaining like wtf Crimson Moon is and overall developing characters more (especially Ciel who gravely needs it)
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » September 27th, 2008, 7:00 am

abscess wrote:Yeah, I agree with "the man with the Message", voices would be a great add. If they could add animations now and then, not only the intro, but, let's say, in Nero's fight scene we get to see some 20 seconds or so of it in animation, then go back to reading, for me, it would be an unbeliavable plus.

You mean like in Phantom of Inferno? English release anyway, technically that's Phantom Integration. I agree, that was kind of cool, made for a few pretty actionpacked scenes. Of course, all the 17 pieces scenes would have to be animated too. I'd SO buy that.

As for voices, I'd expect them to either remove the eroscenes or leave the game unvoiced, but you never know. They've got plenty of cash to hire those few good ero voices out there, I'm sure. (Phantom Integration being a decent example right there.) But it won't be the anime OR melty voices, then. I'd prefer the MB cast, by the way. The anime characters' personalities are somewhat different, especially Shiki.

abscess wrote:If I had to dare a guess on wether her route would be a near or far side route, I'll first ask a question, wasn't she listed as one of the near sided heroines? besides, if she wasn't one, how could Melty take place in a far sided route? Shiki never meets Arcueid in those.

Now that is a very good point. Satsuki *is* supposed to lead to the Melty Blood story. Oooh... Maybe she'll meet Sion!

abscess wrote:The backgrounds have to be drawn now. The photo-backgrounds seemed a bit odd to me at first, even though I took my time to understand that they were actually photos and not drawings, but now that they are able to do so, going back to taking photos is kind of weird and maybe even a bad desicion.

I think one of the reasons they did it was that it was very easy to turn those photo's into morning/noon/dusk/night versions. Most pics would need little more than a colorizing filter. Also, it was obviously the cheap way out. I expect them to redraw them, but Zwei's idea is not bad either. I agree his example is a bit scary, but the general idea would work.

Next

Return to Tsukihime Chat