The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

zweiterversuch
$dead
Posts: 1424
Joined: February 7th, 2008, 6:53 pm

The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread post by zweiterversuch » September 26th, 2008, 7:17 am

Ok this is simple.
What do you expect the Tsukihime remake to have?

OR!!!


How do you think it should be?

Easy isn't?

Ok. I begin.


The Tsuki remake should have:

More CG's from Nero's battle!!!! .

A Ranking of the mentioned characters like in Fate (that would solve a lot of questions in this forum.)

A Movie like the ones Fate has!!!

An Explanation for Shiki's knife!!


It should be free!!!

An Aoko route!!!

All Heroines in Bikini!!!!

And obviously a Saccin route.


Tell me if I missed something.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Re: The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » September 26th, 2008, 7:29 am

zweiterversuch wrote: More CG's from Nero's battle!!!! .
seconded!
A Movie like the ones Fate has!!!
seconded!!
An Explanation for Shiki's knife!!
It's a switchblade and it looks cool!!!
An Aoko route!!!
seconded!!!!
All Heroines in Bikini!!!!
seconded!!!!!
And obviously a Saccin route.
I WOULD KILL FOR A SACCHIN ROUTE!!!!!!
!すでのな

zweiterversuch
$dead
Posts: 1424
Joined: February 7th, 2008, 6:53 pm

Re: The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread post by zweiterversuch » September 26th, 2008, 7:34 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:
An Explanation for Shiki's knife!!
It's a switchblade and it looks cool!!!

Yes, but it won't hurt to know it's where did it come from.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » September 26th, 2008, 7:56 am

I assume that old man Makihisa took it as a trophy or something from the Nanayas when they went and almost killed the whole Nanaya Clan, with the exception of Shiki. Plus, he needed Shiki to get rid of SHIKI when the time comes that SHIKI's demon blood took over him.
!すでのな

User avatar
Message
Master of Bad Puns
Posts: 1845
Joined: October 25th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread post by Message » September 26th, 2008, 10:39 am

I wouldn't mind seeing voices... Or hearing them. Whatever. But it'd be nice. What I'd really like to see is more soundeffects, and some nice kag3 animation effects. I agree that more Aoko content would be good, but I'm sure she'll get enough attention in whatsitsname christmasgame that's getting released first. What they REALLY should do is add more Neko-Arc. Because if they don't do it, WE WILL! :twisted:

They'll most probably exchange the photo backgrounds with CGs, which would take some getting used to, but I'm ok with that. I am however a bit queezy about what they might do in the ero department... Animated Akiha GIVERHERTHECHAIR mustardation... *shudders*


A Satsuki route is of course a must. Who wants to hazard a guess? Near side, or far side?
nanaya_shinya wrote:
And obviously a Saccin route.
I WOULD KILL FOR A SACCHIN ROUTE!!!!!!
But... But Sacchin doesn't even like violence... Isn't it sad, Sacchin? ;__;

zweiterversuch
$dead
Posts: 1424
Joined: February 7th, 2008, 6:53 pm

Re: The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread post by zweiterversuch » September 26th, 2008, 11:10 am

Message wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing voices... Or hearing them. Whatever. But it'd be nice. What I'd really like to see is more soundeffects, and some nice kag3 animation effects. I agree that more Aoko content would be good, but I'm sure she'll get enough attention in whatsitsname christmasgame that's getting released first. What they REALLY should do is add more Neko-Arc. Because if they don't do it, WE WILL! :twisted:

They'll most probably exchange the photo backgrounds with CGs, which would take some getting used to, but I'm ok with that. I am however a bit queezy about what they might do in the ero department... Animated Akiha GIVERHERTHECHAIR mustardation... *shudders*


A Satsuki route is of course a must. Who wants to hazard a guess? Near side, or far side?
nanaya_shinya wrote:
And obviously a Saccin route.
I WOULD KILL FOR A SACCHIN ROUTE!!!!!!
But... But Sacchin doesn't even like violence... Isn't it sad, Sacchin? ;__;
Oh my god!!
Me-messge said....me-message...
HE IS INEED NICE!!!!
Now I understand why he has that avatar.
Everybody thinks he is scary when they hear his name but once you have talked with him a little you see he is really nice.
(Despite this I still have a trauma.)


NOw back to topic.
They should make new backgrounds. The photos are nice but they should at least have some color.

not like this
► Show Spoiler
but like this.
► Show Spoiler
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

User avatar
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1177
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:46 am
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » September 26th, 2008, 11:17 am

I'm a Nanaya...that's what I do best lol. Not that I'd really KILL for a Sacchin route, it just means I EAGERLY WANT a Sacchin route so much that I would do almost anything for it.

SACCHIN, ROAR!!!

Btw, my vote is for Near-side, because Sacchin gets killed in Far-side anyway.


[edit]with this, I already revealed my favorite Tsukihime girl[/edit]
!すでのな

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Re: The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread post by Atriel » September 26th, 2008, 4:30 pm

Shamelessly quoted Nanaya's post and adjusted accordingly:
zweiterversuch wrote: More CG's from Nero's battle!!!! .
That would be awesome.
A Movie like the ones Fate has!!!
I don't really care about that one, but a nice extra nonetheless
An Explanation for Shiki's knife!!
Hmmm, sure, why not?
An Aoko route!!!
She needs more love, but we all know it won't happen <-<
At least some extra CGs or something ;_;
All Heroines in Bikini!!!!
Woot! Bikinis! (Yes)
And obviously a Saccin route.
A must.
I can't really tell what it'd be, chances are 50-50, if Far Side,
► Show Spoiler
Ero scenes... if anything, they should be better considering that Nasu is/should be more experienced by now. And the CGs will be awesome.
I wouldn't mind seeing voices... Or hearing them.
Oh man i would love that, but the voice has to be perfect or i will start killing random people.

User avatar
Message
Master of Bad Puns
Posts: 1845
Joined: October 25th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread post by Message » September 26th, 2008, 5:40 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:not like this
► Show Spoiler
but like this.
► Show Spoiler
Hmmmm... That's an idea. I don't think they'll do it that way, but that could be executed quite nicely if they tried.

/me note to self: Fool's Errand in color~~

Belzera
Addict
Posts: 110
Joined: August 2nd, 2008, 9:42 pm

Re: The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread post by Belzera » September 26th, 2008, 10:34 pm

Message wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:not like this
► Show Spoiler
but like this.
► Show Spoiler
Hmmmm... That's an idea. I don't think they'll do it that way, but that could be executed quite nicely if they tried.

/me note to self: Fool's Errand in color~~
I never actually realised they were photo's x.x

zweiterversuch
$dead
Posts: 1424
Joined: February 7th, 2008, 6:53 pm

Re: The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread post by zweiterversuch » September 26th, 2008, 11:09 pm

Belzera wrote:
Message wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:not like this
► Show Spoiler
but like this.
► Show Spoiler
Hmmmm... That's an idea. I don't think they'll do it that way, but that could be executed quite nicely if they tried.

/me note to self: Fool's Errand in color~~
I never actually realised they were photo's x.x
Well, I didn't noticed right away either...but you know? That class room looks just like Shirou's.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

Cat Megex
DESU DESU!
Posts: 506
Joined: May 19th, 2008, 10:41 pm
Location: The US
Contact:

Re: The Tsukihime Remake must have....(please complete.)

Unread post by Cat Megex » September 27th, 2008, 12:18 am

Atriel wrote:Oh man i would love that, but the voice has to be perfect or i will start killing random people.
Well, I definitely say Jouji Nakata for Nero. It wouldn't be so bad to have Shizuka Itou reprising her role as Akiha, either (though this is partially caused by bias towards her from hearing her in two anime that I recently watched, namely They Are My Noble Masters [which, interestingly, had the Melty Blood voice actor for Akiha as well] and Sky Girls).

User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Unread post by abscess » September 27th, 2008, 2:06 am

Yeah, I agree with "the man with the Message", voices would be a great add. If they could add animations now and then, not only the intro, but, let's say, in Nero's fight scene we get to see some 20 seconds or so of it in animation, then go back to reading, for me, it would be an unbeliavable plus.

The Sacchin route is a must, in fact, I say that her route is the main reason of the remake. If I had to dare a guess on wether her route would be a near or far side route, I'll first ask a question, wasn't she listed as one of the near sided heroines? besides, if she wasn't one, how could Melty take place in a far sided route? Shiki never meets Arcueid in those.

As for the ero scenes.... as long as they keep the molluscs allusions, I'm sure I'll be able to laugh at them! :D

The backgrounds have to be drawn now. The photo-backgrounds seemed a bit odd to me at first, even though I took my time to understand that they were actually photos and not drawings, but now that they are able to do so, going back to taking photos is kind of weird and maybe even a bad desicion. The photos posted by Zwei.... the second seemed a bit creepy for a school with happy-ish people, the lighting and coloring reminded me a bit of Silent Hill. Add some rust and filth to the place and you've got yourself Silent Hill's school!

Going back to the voices, I would like to have the Melty voice actors over the Shingetsutan one, why? I'm only more used to them.
Last edited by abscess on September 27th, 2008, 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.

CSXLoser
Addict
Posts: 115
Joined: March 20th, 2008, 3:14 am

Unread post by CSXLoser » September 27th, 2008, 2:23 am

abscess wrote: Going back to the voices, I would like to have the Melty voice actors over the Shingetsutan one, why? I'm only more used to them.
i completely forgot how the anime voices sound like xD

Ryanbomber
Might just like this board
Posts: 43
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Unread post by Ryanbomber » September 27th, 2008, 2:57 am

Message wrote:A Satsuki route is of course a must. Who wants to hazard a guess? Near side, or far side?
Near. It would bring the count to 3-3, and I thought I heard that the path involves Nrvnqsr anyway.

Speaking of near/far, some mention of Arcueid on far would be nice. The fact that she kind of dropped off the face of the planet was something that always annoyed me.

User avatar
Tarnan
Posting more than n00bs
Posts: 20
Joined: July 12th, 2007, 11:46 am
Location: Munich

Unread post by Tarnan » September 27th, 2008, 4:54 am

Yeah, I also go mostly with the usual, meaning I would like to see:
  • a Yumizuka Satsuki route
  • voices, the best would be the original Melty Blood cast (anime cast would be ok, but I liked the MB voices much better)
  • more CGs
  • no more H-scenes (that's a big point I don't like about many VNs =/)
  • animated opening(s) and scenes
  • more scenes, more new stuff and stories, bla~

CSXLoser
Addict
Posts: 115
Joined: March 20th, 2008, 3:14 am

Unread post by CSXLoser » September 27th, 2008, 5:05 am

hmm...maybe new music or a nice remix of the old tunes

User avatar
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!
Posts: 726
Joined: April 1st, 2008, 10:49 pm

Unread post by AlinSabel » September 27th, 2008, 6:15 am

Tarnan wrote:*snip*
no more H-scenes (that's a big point I don't like about many VNs =/)
Sadly for you, Tsukihime is an eroge. Ah well, I'm sure mm would just include those scenes in the ero removing patch. :P

User avatar
ayadew
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 601
Joined: December 11th, 2007, 9:25 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread post by ayadew » September 27th, 2008, 6:38 am

[quote="abscess"
As for the ero scenes.... as long as they keep the molluscs allusions, I'm sure I'll be able to laugh at them! :D
[/quote]

I really doubt there will be any...? At least I heard such somewhere. I won't miss them lol. supress roa harder, shiki! !!11
But we need meat and molluscs somewhere too.

I want neco arc route
Beefed up music
Something more than just a sacchin route... perhaps something that introduces more story to some things, explaining like wtf Crimson Moon is and overall developing characters more (especially Ciel who gravely needs it)
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!

User avatar
Message
Master of Bad Puns
Posts: 1845
Joined: October 25th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: Netherlands

Unread post by Message » September 27th, 2008, 7:00 am

abscess wrote:Yeah, I agree with "the man with the Message", voices would be a great add. If they could add animations now and then, not only the intro, but, let's say, in Nero's fight scene we get to see some 20 seconds or so of it in animation, then go back to reading, for me, it would be an unbeliavable plus.
You mean like in Phantom of Inferno? English release anyway, technically that's Phantom Integration. I agree, that was kind of cool, made for a few pretty actionpacked scenes. Of course, all the 17 pieces scenes would have to be animated too. I'd SO buy that.

As for voices, I'd expect them to either remove the eroscenes or leave the game unvoiced, but you never know. They've got plenty of cash to hire those few good ero voices out there, I'm sure. (Phantom Integration being a decent example right there.) But it won't be the anime OR melty voices, then. I'd prefer the MB cast, by the way. The anime characters' personalities are somewhat different, especially Shiki.
abscess wrote:If I had to dare a guess on wether her route would be a near or far side route, I'll first ask a question, wasn't she listed as one of the near sided heroines? besides, if she wasn't one, how could Melty take place in a far sided route? Shiki never meets Arcueid in those.
Now that is a very good point. Satsuki *is* supposed to lead to the Melty Blood story. Oooh... Maybe she'll meet Sion!
abscess wrote:The backgrounds have to be drawn now. The photo-backgrounds seemed a bit odd to me at first, even though I took my time to understand that they were actually photos and not drawings, but now that they are able to do so, going back to taking photos is kind of weird and maybe even a bad desicion.
I think one of the reasons they did it was that it was very easy to turn those photo's into morning/noon/dusk/night versions. Most pics would need little more than a colorizing filter. Also, it was obviously the cheap way out. I expect them to redraw them, but Zwei's idea is not bad either. I agree his example is a bit scary, but the general idea would work.

Post Reply