Talk about WindomXP here!
- Totally hardly posted
- Posts: 3
- Joined: September 3rd, 2008, 12:37 am
Every time I launch the game, i get those 2 errors "Direct3d initialization failed" and another one "DirectGraphics initialization failed".
What can I do to fix that? Please Help. Thx
- Might just like this board
- Posts: 32
- Joined: August 27th, 2008, 12:14 am
system specs? (specially the graphics card model)
- Posts: 99
- Joined: August 6th, 2008, 1:00 am
- Location: incomplete without surface noise
The only time I've gotten those errors is when I pick a widescreen resolution for the game to run in. See if you get the same errors when using a nonwidescreen resolution.
- Crack Desu!
- Posts: 296
- Joined: January 25th, 2007, 1:34 pm
- Location: Canada
download and install the latest directX updates. I'm pretty sure that's your problem. i had the same thing happened to me when i reformatted last week. service pack 3 does include a directx 9.0c, however it's basic.