Strange gameplay problems online

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Strange gameplay problems online

Unread postby Sabator » August 14th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Well I found this game today, messed around with it, set it up with my Arcade Stick (REAL ARCADE FEEL, HELL YEAH) and everything worked great (apart from blitz tactics mode lagging like hell, anyone know how to fix that?). Well anyone I bugged one of my friends to get it and play online with me, and we did. But we ran into some weird problems. I was unable to block, and he was unable to jump. We tested it with both of us hosting the server and also tested our keyboard controls, and the problem persists. he can guard, and I can jump. He can also dash by double tapping boost, but holding it does nothing. And this is only when playing online.

I know these problems are really weird and obscure but is there a way to fix them?
Sabator
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sabator » August 16th, 2008, 5:17 am

My friend got jumping working after a reboot, however I still can't block, which is making fighting against melee mechs awfully difficult. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?
Sabator
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sabator » August 16th, 2008, 4:42 pm

I lost count of how many times i reinstalled and rebooted but it randomly started working. Problem solved I guess.
Sabator
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby GReeN Reaper » August 17th, 2008, 6:41 am

Then you just solved your own problem without anybody replying :lol:
GReeD is bad; GReeN is good. - GReeN Reaper
GReeN Reaper
Might just like this board

Return to WindomXP Chat