Alternate Soundtrack for Tsukihime (Under A GoomBotic Moon)

Caution: Flying pans at low altitude.

Moderator: Staffers

Alternate Soundtrack for Tsukihime (Under A GoomBotic Moon)

Unread postby klemmy » March 5th, 2007, 8:13 am

hey guys (and gals)

one of my friends told me about your translation and of tskihime. how you patched it so it requires any mp3s (or ogg) just to be called Track01, Track02, and so on. I've made a mix CD of sorts for the game. i've played through all 9 endings with a few changes here and there to the mix and i think it's a great improvement over the original. would anyone be interesting in listening to it?
klemmy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby puKKa » March 5th, 2007, 11:35 am

What tracks are you using?
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby klemmy » March 5th, 2007, 11:54 am

its an ambient/techno mix (as opposed to the original which was soft jazz/classicalish)
Here's the track list:
01 :wumpscut:-Deadmaker (Forma Tadre mix)
02 Squarepusher-massif(stay strong)
03 Plaid-undoneson
04 Autechre-Second Peng
05 Bart Van Wissen-In Da House(Downstairs)
06 Autechre-Garbagemx36(klemmy edit)
07 Alec Empire-1346
08 Hatred Hurt Itself-There Be Dragons
09 :wumpscut:-Outside
10 VAST-Japanese Fantasy

track 8 fits in so well, you would think it was made just for this game (it's that good).
klemmy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby puKKa » March 5th, 2007, 2:55 pm

I assume these are instrumental?

Question is if it's regarded as warez or not.. the link that is..
iddqd
puKKa

Unread postby klemmy » March 5th, 2007, 9:21 pm

yes they are all instrumentals (except track 10 which is the end theme, and track08 has a very small vocal sample but its rather a harmonized part or something).
klemmy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » March 6th, 2007, 6:26 pm

As puKKa tried to point out, we do not appreciate you posting links to illegal copies of copyrighted material. I have removed the offending content, please keep to the rules of this forum in the future.

Unread postby klemmy » March 6th, 2007, 11:01 pm

alright, fair enough. if pukka had made it clearer, perhaps i wouldnt have misunderstood him calling the link warez. But now it leaves me with many questions

if i can't post a link to the mix (or any future mixes of songs by other people), am i allowed to at least post a track list? i see that my post with the track list was not considered offensive, so i would hope that i could at least post what songs i thought best for each track.

if i decided i wanted to post a list of rough guide lines to help others choose songs that would best fit the mood of certain track slots, would that be ok? i took detailed notes through my running through the 9 endings and they could be useful to others.

as i stated in the readme file in the rar, i am planning on making a soundtrack of original music made by me directly (or by bands that i was once a member of). would it be ok, when i am finished, to post a link to a zip/rar then?
klemmy
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby puKKa » March 7th, 2007, 2:39 am

As long as you have permission to distrubit the tracks here from the owners of the tracks there should be no problems what so ever.

You can post a tracklist since a tracklist can't really be copyrighted so that's ok ;DD
iddqd
puKKa

Return to Tsukihime Chat