Utawarerumono Radio

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

Utawarerumono Radio

Unread postby nobaka » April 21st, 2008, 9:18 pm

Anyone know if there's any transcripts out there? I've been looking but I've only been able to find one, #12, in Chinese. I just used Google to translate it. :P They're apparently hysterical, and everyone loved them.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby WingZero » April 21st, 2008, 9:26 pm

Cool, where'd you find it (#12)?
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nobaka » April 22nd, 2008, 2:42 am

WingZero wrote:Cool, where'd you find it (#12)?

It was a fucking NIGHTMARE finding it.

http://ccsx.web.fc2.com/article/utaradi ... 060922.htm

Here you go.

The linking site said it was Chinese, but I'm not so sure. And I just noticed there's a 'Back to 11' and 'Forward to 13' thing, so... Let me know how it turns out.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby WingZero » April 22nd, 2008, 3:14 am

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately, the Chinese portion is merely commentary on the Japanese text pasted there, and not an actual translated transcript =P.

The pasted Japanese portions seem to be transcripts (or partial ones at least) of the radio show though? (I can't really be sure of this)
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nobaka » April 22nd, 2008, 3:59 am

WingZero wrote:Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately, the Chinese portion is merely commentary on the Japanese text pasted there, and not an actual translated transcript =P.

The pasted Japanese portions seem to be transcripts (or partial ones at least) of the radio show though? (I can't really be sure of this)

That's how it seemed to me, too. Man, I can find WAREZ ZOMG of the radio show, but no transcripts... To me, there's no point hearing it if I can't understand any of it.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Ryuusoul » April 22nd, 2008, 5:34 am

For those with a minimal level of Japanese, they can be able to enjoy some of it (Even if it requires listening to something maybe twice).

Transcribing it would be a monumental task.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby nobaka » April 22nd, 2008, 4:30 pm

Ryuusoul wrote:For those with a minimal level of Japanese, they can be able to enjoy some of it (Even if it requires listening to something maybe twice).

Transcribing it would be a monumental task.

Yeah, I know. Unless they used voice recognition software. But I have virtually no Japanese skills, so it's a no-go for me. Maybe I could download it (it was free in the first place, so no legality issues, no?) and have recognition software transcribe it? Or is that ridiculous?
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Return to Utawarerumono Chat