Anthurium Linux is rigged

Talk about WindomXP here!

Moderator: Staffers

Anthurium Linux is rigged

Unread postby misher » March 30th, 2008, 7:23 am

It can fire so fast that game won't allow it to fire anymore...

maybe its a bug

press up and use melee atk when firing and press it fast while on ground

then try using any other atk

if u press right while doing it it fires upwards, dunno where that bullet goes yet..
misher
Totally hardly posted

Re: Anthurium Linux is rigged

Unread postby inferno_flamex » March 30th, 2008, 7:39 am

misher wrote:It can fire so fast that game won't allow it to fire anymore...
press up and use melee atk when firing and press it fast while on ground

then try using any other atk

It doesnt allow to be fired because your blue bar has been depleted after pressing the melee button... Duh.. so NO WEAPONS should fire.
Unlike normal suits, she has no beam sabers... So she needs a CONSTANT supply of reserve energy to attack.

misher wrote:
if u press right while doing it it fires upwards, dunno where that bullet goes yet..

I believe this attack is a totally vertical attack, and thus does not go back down. It is too cheap of an attack for it to go 'up' AND 'come down' homing onto an enemy behind a building...
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby misher » March 30th, 2008, 7:54 am

But it has range and fires super fast...and knocks down...as compared to the suits normal melee atk.
Any other atks that use up blue bar?? haven't found any...
misher
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Raitei » March 30th, 2008, 8:00 am

misher wrote:But it has range and fires super fast...and knocks down...as compared to the suits normal melee atk.
erm, I suppose all projectiles and long range attacks use up that blue bar.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby inferno_flamex » March 30th, 2008, 8:07 am

misher wrote:But it has range and fires super fast...and knocks down...as compared to the suits normal melee atk.

I assure you.. All the attacks costs the blue bar. All you have to do is to actually get the bar to have the REQUIRED amount before it would fire. Pressing the weapons while the bar is insufficient would only result in having the reload time started without any beam/bullets being fired. A waste...

And her range is the only good thing about her. Should you be able to get close to her, she's good as dead. Other suits have other abilities like, shield-dash (enabling them to get closer while blocking), and combos which have MORE hits with the use of the dash button. Sometimes even ensuring a sure kill if only you get the first melee attack to hit.

I also notice that she tends to stop during most of her attacks.. A very big disadvantage.
And her 'super fast' melee button attack, is missile based. A well placed laser would penetrate those easilly...

And since she actually stopped while firing those attacks... The beam laser would definitely hit her while destroying those missiles along the way.
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby WingZero » March 30th, 2008, 4:04 pm

And her range is the only good thing about her. Should you be able to get close to her, she's good as dead. Other suits have other abilities like, shield-dash (enabling them to get closer while blocking), and combos which have MORE hits with the use of the dash button. Sometimes even ensuring a sure kill if only you get the first melee attack to hit.

I rather disagree at that. Getting close is just as deadly as staying away, because at midrange the Buster Launcher can easily do a one hit ko. (However, if you somehow do manage to get within melee range, it's still fairly easy to get out given Anthurium's mobility and quick shots (weapons 1 and 2). Of course, if you're playing against a computer controlled Anthurium then yes, melee til death.)

Anthurium Linux is my favourite suit because of the range. You can stay as far back as over 1400m and still be able to hit, while most other suits need to get under 1000m to get a lockon. (Generally speaking, I can kill enemies before they reach 800m)

As for the missile comment: typically that attack shouldn't be used for long range. I only spam it when the enemy's pretty close and attempt to melee me and the barrel roll is helpful for escaping. (Weapon 2 has several functions: normally pressing it spams missiles, pressing it while holding left shoots a weird electro-beam thing (no idea what to call it), pressing it with down makes Anthuridium do a barrel roll (sorta?), and pressing it with right makes it shoot directly above)
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Return to WindomXP Chat