Perhaps an annoying question. Where to purchase...

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Perhaps an annoying question. Where to purchase...

Unread postby Max Biggs » September 3rd, 2007, 8:09 pm

So, I've searched around these forums pretty extensively in order to find where I can purchase the Melty Blood ReACT append disc. Paletweb and Himeyashop always come up, but these websites are out of stock of the game at this time. I've searched the usual places (Playasia, Yesasia, etc.) for the game, but cannot find it anywhere else. EBay doesn't have any selling, but I'd be wary to buy it there even if there was an auction going on (since many people seem to get the DVD from EBay instead of the CD). So, I'm just wondering if anyone else knows of a store that is selling this game. Perhaps even a place that is out of stock but is willing to get more? I feel like there has to be something I'm missing, because I get the impression that everyone in these parts has the game. ^_^

By the way, is this game out of print? Seems a bit rare. =\
Max Biggs
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby puKKa » September 3rd, 2007, 8:44 pm

This is the reason I would have whished the story mode to have been implanted in MBAC verB for PC..
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby Max Biggs » September 3rd, 2007, 9:17 pm

Yes, I would have liked that, too. ^_^ I didn't realize that the story mode in ReACT was different from the one in Act Cadenza until recently. I have no idea what they're saying in Act Cadenza, but I've been told that it's not really a new story like ReACT so much as it's just the characters spouting random garbage.

I'm sure ReACT is being sold SOMEWHERE, even if it is a bit rare. I requested it from Paletweb, but who knows if that'll make a difference.
Max Biggs
Totally hardly posted

Return to Melty Blood Chat