G-Akiha

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

G-Akiha

Unread postby Stradiot » August 18th, 2007, 6:18 am

okay so i finally get to the end of route 7 and i get my ass handed to me by G-akiha, what's the trick to beating her?
Stradiot
Might just like this board

Unread postby A.R.C.C. » August 18th, 2007, 7:34 am

Lots of jumping. Also lots of turtling. Look for openings and time your combos well.
[font="Verdana"]Wai for Kawasumi Mai![/font]
A.R.C.C.
Addict

Unread postby Blue Gunner » August 18th, 2007, 7:34 am

There's a few different ways. The one that I used involved jump at her, hard kick, double jump back, or whatever it's called. Rinse and repeat. The back jump should block against most of her moves. Another way, just jump up, kick, jump up again. It should jump over most of her moves. If you don't feel adequately armoured, hold back for the block. Use Blood Heat when possible, as all her moves only put your health bar into the red, rather than take life completely. Also, this method may only work in ReAct. I haven't played the original since ReAct came out. Hope that helps!
Improve your vocab and feed people in need: http://www.freerice.com
Blue Gunner
Addict

Unread postby Stradiot » August 18th, 2007, 8:29 am

Blue Gunner wrote:There's a few different ways. The one that I used involved jump at her, hard kick, double jump back, or whatever it's called. Rinse and repeat. The back jump should block against most of her moves. Another way, just jump up, kick, jump up again. It should jump over most of her moves. If you don't feel adequately armoured, hold back for the block. Use Blood Heat when possible, as all her moves only put your health bar into the red, rather than take life completely. Also, this method may only work in ReAct. I haven't played the original since ReAct came out. Hope that helps!

oh haha..i was beating story mode in the original melty blood first because i thought react would have a different story mode...the only route i have left to play is route 8 and i'll beat that in melty blood...is melty blood react's story mode exactly the same? and thus if i beat the original melty blood's story mode, there's no point in beating react's story mode?
Stradiot

Unread postby Blue Gunner » August 18th, 2007, 8:38 am

Story modes are the same. The main differences are that ReAct is faster, and includes Arcade mode, which is another story, I think after the MeltyBlood storyline with Aoko and White Len. ReAct was tweaked a lot, as well as more characters (Sacchin, Len etc). But Story Mode remains story mode. You can do it all again in ReAct, the fights and characters in StoryMode are exactly the same.
Blue Gunner
Addict

Re: G-Akiha

Unread postby okmol » August 18th, 2007, 10:08 am

Stradiot wrote:okay so i finally get to the end of route 7 and i get my ass handed to me by G-akiha, what's the trick to beating her?

Same here my ass also get kick by her.
This is insane I can't beat her. She keeping using the magical circuit.
okmol
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Blue Gunner » August 18th, 2007, 12:07 pm

What do you mean, 'using the magical circuit'? She doesn't have any moves that require it, and has unlimited circuit anyway, at least in ReAct. She should have similar in the original. If you block her moves properly (not shield with d, but block with back) you should get plenty of circuit, enough to go into Blood Heat about twice, thus gaining most of your health back. Have you tried the steps I suggested above?
Blue Gunner
Addict

Unread postby okmol » August 18th, 2007, 2:32 pm

Blue Gunner wrote:What do you mean, 'using the magical circuit'? She doesn't have any moves that require it, and has unlimited circuit anyway, at least in ReAct. She should have similar in the original. If you block her moves properly (not shield with d, but block with back) you should get plenty of circuit, enough to go into Blood Heat about twice, thus gaining most of your health back. Have you tried the steps I suggested above?

OK, I am a newbie in melty blood what is Blood heat and how to activate it. It is very hard for shiki to block her attack. When I get hit by the flame my character like too lazy to get up and he get hit by another attack.
okmol
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Chronowraith » August 18th, 2007, 5:48 pm

Shiki's arc drive does a lot of damage if you can pull it off. just be sure you know how close you need to be to hit her, that's how i manage to beat her.
Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby Blue Gunner » August 19th, 2007, 4:26 am

okmol wrote:OK, I am a newbie in melty blood what is Blood heat and how to activate it. It is very hard for shiki to block her attack. When I get hit by the flame my character like too lazy to get up and he get hit by another attack.

In ReAct, down three times and shield ('d', or the full stop button on my comp) when you're in Heat (300% achieved) will put you in Blood Heat, which gives you faster regeneration. It isn't hard to block her attack if you block the first one. Jump, kick, jump again, hold back to block. For me at least, that blocks her moves. It still hurts, but not as much, and considering the circuit it generates... Yes, chances are that Shiki will get hit again while getting up after being hit. So, the important thing here - block. Hold back when not jumping at her and kicking her.

Oh, and if you're playing the first Melty Blood, there is no Blood Heat.
Blue Gunner
Addict

Unread postby galvenize » August 19th, 2007, 9:45 am

The first time i fought her , i was so pissed of by this cheating character (Yeah she blows my character and me either -_-) , that i activated some options( :roll: ) so that i can kill here in 2 or 3 kicks . Yeah i know it's unfair ... Well some day i've some time to lose , i'll think about fighting her in normal condtions :x ...
galvenize
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » August 19th, 2007, 10:25 pm

Blue Gunner wrote:In ReAct, down three times and shield ('d', or the full stop button on my comp) when you're in Heat (300% achieved) will put you in Blood Heat, which gives you faster regeneration. It isn't hard to block her attack if you block the first one. Jump, kick, jump again, hold back to block. For me at least, that blocks her moves. It still hurts, but not as much, and considering the circuit it generates... Yes, chances are that Shiki will get hit again while getting up after being hit. So, the important thing here - block. Hold back when not jumping at her and kicking her.

Oh, and if you're playing the first Melty Blood, there is no Blood Heat.

For AC Players like me (MB:R), you just need to press the shortcut key (In my case, "L"). Yeah, I play with a keyboard, so it's handier.

For G-Akiha, I usually use her attacks for my advantage. Learn how to Ex-Shield right (yeh, it's hard) and you can recover your red life bar quite often.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Master gamer » August 31st, 2007, 10:12 am

Jump kick air jump kick thats truly all to it but you would have to be a pretty good user of that since she sometimes uses her hand so that you would get hit by just landing thats why you need the extra air jump.Also it's good to jump away and kick her and you can still block in air if you kicked her and then air jumped away then you can block without the kick
Master gamer
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Stradiot » September 3rd, 2007, 12:19 am

so the story mode of melty blood is exactly the same as the story mode of melty blood react?
Stradiot

Unread postby Blue Gunner » September 3rd, 2007, 3:36 am

Stradiot wrote:so the story mode of melty blood is exactly the same as the story mode of melty blood react?

Yes. ReAct also has Arcade mode, which has a kinda story following each character as well. But STORY mode is the same as in the original.
Blue Gunner
Addict

Unread postby serious8 » December 7th, 2007, 4:57 pm

well
there is something I must say
G-akiha MB and G-akiha Mb react aren't the same.
the final move of Shiki doesn't cause her any damage and the Jump+Vandamme kick stategy doesn't work the most of the times.
the only wayto defeat her is with a lot of luck.
( I have already tried 19 times and I defeated her only once)
G-Akiha... korosu!!!!!. :twisted:
Democracy = 50+1 .: If you are the one you are the democracy
serious8

Unread postby serialies » December 11th, 2007, 12:38 pm

double dash forward -> jump and use the knife attack at her (or one kick, i prefer knife cuz it builds up the heat bar faster), and then double tap back like crazy, unless she uses that hand drill thing this will pretty much "dodge" any of her attacks while doing a lil chunk of damage to her hp. repeat.

also if you are low on hp do the shield thingy to regain an go blood heat.

made the fight really easy...although somewhat repetitive.
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby serious8 » December 11th, 2007, 3:24 pm

HIII
but as I said The Akiha of the first melty blood is not the same as the one in react and I can't "get" blood heated either (how could I say this?)
but thaks for the advice.
I will try the knife+dash thing

and maybe this has nothing to do with it but:
do you know how to perform the last arcs in Melty Blood act cadenza version b?
I have tried crouching while parryng but I doesn't work.
do you know why?

It is kindy weird but you are alway the one who answers my questions
Democracy = 50+1 .: If you are the one you are the democracy
serious8

Unread postby serialies » December 11th, 2007, 3:53 pm

lol coincidence XD

and soz i dont have act cadanza, only re-act final tuned

although act cadanza sounds alot more fun =[
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » December 12th, 2007, 5:08 am

serious8 wrote:do you know how to perform the last arcs in Melty Blood act cadenza version b?
I have tried crouching while parryng but I doesn't work.
do you know why?

It is kindy weird but you are alway the one who answers my questions

You just need to press the parry button at the right time. There's the discussion in this thread http://www.revolve-trans.org/forums/vie ... php?t=1061, and apparently we DID answer your question as well, we just never heard back from you. You don't need to crouch while parrying, and as we said in that thread, some characters require you to do a jumping parry to activate the Last Arcs.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Next

Return to Melty Blood Chat