G-Akiha

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Mr. X » December 12th, 2007, 12:52 pm

Beating G-Akiha sure isn't easy :( I did it after like 5 or 6 tries of jumping backward so I could avoid her hits, using parry on the "flames" attack standing a body or two closer to her from the opposite side of the screen (have to time it well, otherwise, ouch :lol: ). Between attacks, I just go and hit her with anything (usually a simple punch/kick combo) and run away (do not use any special). Finally, I enter blood heat mode. Recover some energy (a couple of time I actually didn't hit :P ) and when the bar is almost out, I do the special. In like 5 or 6 hits you can take her down :wink:
Mr. X
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby -[J1N]- » December 13th, 2007, 5:07 am

From what I've played, I've found out a way to beat her relatively easily. Choose Ciel, and just jump twice, and throw those daggers in mid air towards her. The only problems are getting high and far enough from her. If you can do that, the round's yours. Just make sure you land safely.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Balcerzak » December 13th, 2007, 9:44 am

Choosing Ciel isn't an option against G-Akiha, at least in normal MB. You're forced to use Shiki.
Balcerzak
Crack Addic!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » December 13th, 2007, 10:48 am

Ahh right, you have to fight G-Akiha in story mode. I have no idea how hard she is then. Against normal battles I find it easy to just dashing and spamming the weak attack button repeatedly. The comp doesn't seem to react too well to it. Does G-Akiha get a short stun when hit?
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby serious8 » December 13th, 2007, 4:49 pm

no she doesn't
but I have found a way to defeat her safely but it takes a lot of time
just get away from her and perform the ninja movement and get away again. If she attacks when you are in midair you are still able to dodge using the double jump, but as said iit takes too long.
Democracy = 50+1 .: If you are the one you are the democracy
serious8
Might just like this board

Unread postby noradseven » January 2nd, 2008, 5:51 am

sorry im having difficulty understanding this losing to a computer, scoffs when having difficulty with a computer try an assortment of outragously stupid things figure out the one the for no reason is effective and beat it to death with it. Plus after playing the soul caliber computers on the hardest difficulty most fighting game computers are easy just be thankful they don't parry 90% of the time. The new guilty gear compies are pretty tough from what I have heard.

Summary: Try a bunch of stupid things that would never work against a human. Memorize the fighting pattern after certain attacks they will only do 2 or 3 different attacks figure them out and abuse them.

PS: If this is the first melty blood you are talking about shiki has an infinite combo hard as crap, start with the oppenent on wall do the dash where shiki is in the air and smacks do B, then though some series of jumps and B attacks I forget havn't played the orginal in months, you do this gay gay combo that you bounce them around the whole map best attempt I got a 98 hit combo really only like 50 some hits I finished it with that rapid attack.

PPS: Pratice hard combos by lagging the daily lights out of your computer normally running other games in background turn on all of practice modes extra crap crank up the graphics play on a high graphics lv I normally get mine down to 12 FpS
noradseven
Might just like this board

Unread postby Einherjar » January 4th, 2008, 8:57 pm

Good for you.

Just so you don't know (or too lazy to read the topic), you can't combo G-Akiha as she doesn't react to your attacks and will hit you hard is you don't get out in time. As for combos, yes yes anyone can do that.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Mazyrian » January 17th, 2008, 1:40 am

How do you beat G-Akiha in normal MB (not ReACT)? I can't seem to be able to beat her
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Re: G-Akiha

Unread postby Rowboat » May 18th, 2011, 9:27 pm

I know its quite late, but for those who are completely lost at how to beat G-akiha (Storymode), here is a way that may or may not be easy - depending on your luck. Let me start of by saying that this method is the most boring one there is, however, i know people that have tried over about 50 times, so ill spoil it:

First off, go to options and choose lowest dificulty.
Second, go back to the main screen and hold down D (shield), and then press options again.
This time you will be able to modify a lot of options of the game. Ignore everything except the "Critical Damage", set that to "KO".
Next time any character does a critrical strike, the opponent will be instantly knocked out.
This happends generally by chance and is completely random, however, it often happends when you strike with "harder" attacks or from behind.

Survive by either KO'ing all or killing untill you reach G-akiha. She should not be able to do any critical attacks, while you should. If you are lucky, you might KO her on the first hits of both rounds.
Rowboat
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Melty Blood Chat