Let me get this straight

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Let me get this straight

Unread postby DisgruntledRTFan » August 18th, 2007, 3:10 am

If I want to play Melty Blood: ReAct Final Tuned in English, I'll be spending ~150 US dollars to get the discs, then have to install 3 separate patches? I'm not trying to sound like a dick about it, just want to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.
DisgruntledRTFan
Totally hardly posted

Re: Let me get this straight

Unread postby Silverman » August 18th, 2007, 4:52 am

DisgruntledRTFan wrote:If I want to play Melty Blood: ReAct Final Tuned in English, I'll be spending ~150 US dollars to get the discs, then have to install 3 separate patches? I'm not trying to sound like a dick about it, just want to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.

Well yeah, I think you're right on this.
Silverman
Addict

Re: Let me get this straight

Unread postby Ryuusoul » August 18th, 2007, 7:51 am

DisgruntledRTFan wrote:If I want to play Melty Blood: ReAct Final Tuned in English, I'll be spending ~150 US dollars to get the discs, then have to install 3 separate patches? I'm not trying to sound like a dick about it, just want to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.

I don't know why you would spend that much. Melty Blood is around 30 bucks and ReAct is around 20...

You install 1 patch for Melty Blood ReACT English (expansion). You can install the Melty Blood English patch if you want, but you don't have to. You just need an installation of Melty Blood somewhere on your computer, whether in English or in Japanese.

The installer for Melty Blood ReACT English requires the Final Tuned Patch that French Bread made... in other words, the same patch that everyone needs to install if they want to play final tuned, whether in English or in Japanese. All you do is point to its location during the Melty Blood ReACT English install and the installer does the work for you.

... So instead of around 150 dollars and 3 patches, it's really about 50 dollars and 1 patch...
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby DisgruntledRTFan » August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Ah, I did not know that. That makes things a lot easier on my wallet then. Thanks
DisgruntledRTFan
Totally hardly posted

Return to Melty Blood Chat