Patches won't work for me! :(((

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Patches won't work for me! :(((

Unread postby StarBurn » August 1st, 2007, 12:26 pm

well its simple... The first melty blood 1.7 requires my CD... only thing is I got the DVD version with both games on it...so it won't recognize my DVD...it wan't the damn CD... <_<... second the melty blood act cadenza 1.0 won't work cause it requiers me to install melty blood or melty blood english... but as I said I can't install melty blood english cause it won't recgnize my DVD and it can't see the register and path installation of melty blood cause the DVD version installs both games at once and has different registry paths. :/ so bummer for me... It's all about registry paths from my point of view...so if the staff could tweak the English installers a bit, it won't be a problem ....for me or anyone else with the DVD version.
StarBurn
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ciel » August 1st, 2007, 1:06 pm

The dvd version is a pirate copy. Either you got cheated on ebay or pirated the wrong thing.

Anyway you'll need the original cds for the installer to work. The links to the shops that sell them were posted in one of the release topics I think.

Piracy is bad and banned on this forum btw. :P
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby puKKa » August 2nd, 2007, 8:31 pm

BLAERGH, I'm geting tired of this.. read.. rules.. eat.. zombies..
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Return to Melty Blood Chat