English Patch Help. (For MB & MBReACT)

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

English Patch Help. (For MB & MBReACT)

Unread postby DARK » July 31st, 2007, 9:56 pm

So in order to install the MBReACT Patch I need to install the MB English patch first. Okay, no biggie. I tried to install that and when it asks to specify the Japanese CD, that's where my problem started. I have DAEMON Tools, and I have the ISO mounted on Drive E:. I choose Drive E: and it says: "Could not find Japanese CD at the specified location. Please insert the CD into your CD-ROM drive and enter the full path to its directory, for example, E:\".

I don't know what to do. It's like "What's 2+2?" "Uhh 4?" "WRONG." Help please?
DARK
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Ciel » July 31st, 2007, 10:51 pm

Uh oh. I smell a ban. Piracy is not allowed here, go read the rules. :o
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby DARK » July 31st, 2007, 11:02 pm

Oh, it's not? Bummer. Where are the rules again?

Actually, would buying it solve the problem? I wanted this on disc anyway.
DARK
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Chetyre » July 31st, 2007, 11:34 pm

go buy it you pirate
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby Ciel » August 1st, 2007, 12:20 am

http://www.revolve-trans.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=281
Rule 2.

Actually, would buying it solve the problem? I wanted this on disc anyway.

Yes, buying it will solve the problem. An original cd disc that is, not the bootleg dvds.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby DARK » August 1st, 2007, 1:59 am

I apologize for already breaking one of the rules on my first post. I couldn't find the rules in the beginning (Didn't think Announcements -> Rules). I ask that the Mods have mercy and give me another chance. I'm really not here to cause havoc, just needed help, but if my post went beyond the line, I won't ask for it then.
DARK
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby puKKa » August 2nd, 2007, 8:19 pm

DARK wrote:I apologize for already breaking one of the rules on my first post. I couldn't find the rules in the beginning (Didn't think Announcements -> Rules). I ask that the Mods have mercy and give me another chance. I'm really not here to cause havoc, just needed help, but if my post went beyond the line, I won't ask for it then.

sorry to be a bitch but no one else seems to have taken care of this. Our policy on warez is zero tolerance. The end.

And you can find the rules at the top of the page in bold font, very easy to see.

And Ciel, stop playing mod.
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Return to Melty Blood Chat