Melty Blood v1.7 and Melty Blood ReACT v1.0 Release!

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Melty Blood v1.7 and Melty Blood ReACT v1.0 Release!

Unread postby replicated » July 19th, 2007, 6:48 am

We are happy to announce the first release of our Melty Blood ReACT patch and the sixth release of our Melty Blood patch.

Tracker (should be fairly fast, and note that the MBR torrent already includes the Final Tuned patch)

Melty Blood v1.7 English Patch
Melty Blood ReACT v1.0 English Patch

Melty Blood ReACT Final Tuned Patch (required during installation of MBR English)
Grammar and typo thread
Bug report thread
replicated
the one who Taka is jealous of

Unread postby Atvaark » July 20th, 2007, 6:24 pm

just a quick question, I'm going to reformat my computer this week, and i was just wondering if before installing the English patch of react, i have to install the melty blood English patch first. I'm going to be limited on bandwidth for a while, so i don't want to have to download the mb patch too, especially if i don't need to.
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Message » July 21st, 2007, 6:08 am

MB ReACT English requires some MB installation to be present. Be it English or Japanese.

Unread postby Deidera » August 21st, 2007, 7:42 pm

I cant download it.... Every time i see: the requested homepage not found. Whats this? Help. I need it.
Deidera
Totally hardly posted

Return to Melty Blood Chat