help! pls!

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

help! pls!

Unread postby lyran » May 28th, 2007, 9:36 am

When I installing the Melty Blood English setup....In the Locate CD and replay folder when I click next...it say that (Could not find the Japanese CD at the specified location.) even the CD game already in the CD-Rom drive......Pls Help!

Here I have in my PC:

A copy of Melty Blood -Re-Act- (2 CD when I install it.)
lyran
Totally hardly posted

Re: help! pls!

Unread postby Message » May 28th, 2007, 12:03 pm

lyran wrote:When I installing the Melty Blood English setup....In the Locate CD and replay folder when I click next...it say that (Could not find the Japanese CD at the specified location.) even the CD game already in the CD-Rom drive......Pls Help!

Here I have in my PC:

A copy of Melty Blood -Re-Act- (2 CD when I install it.)

You cannot install Melty Blood English with the Melty Blood ReACT CD. ReACT is only an expansion, you will need the original CD of Melty Blood to play Melty Blood English. Note that if you bought the illegal DVD version of Melty Blood + Melty Blood ReACT + Final Tuned (this is a bootleg), you will not be able to install MB Eng.

Unread postby lyran » May 28th, 2007, 4:23 pm

so I'm only need the first melty blood game right?....Is iso of the game could be fine right?

do you know where I could find it?....since it my place is really far.
lyran
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » May 28th, 2007, 6:28 pm

Next time you post something in a forum, first read the forum rules. No, an ISO of the game will not be fine, you need a LEGAL copy of the game to install Melty Blood English.

Thread locked.

Return to Melty Blood Chat