MB poster

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

MB poster

Unread postby Apple » May 26th, 2007, 7:53 pm

I thought I'd take one of my screenshots and turn it into a nice poster for my bedroom, so each day I could be woken by Hisui. (well, I just wanted a melty blood poster on my wall)

Here's the original screenshot, then I rasterbated it, printed it (21 colour A4 pages, I'm now close to running out of ink) then placed it on my floor.

After that, I stapled most of it together and stuck it on my wall (ran out of staples at the end).

Cool huh? thinking outside of melty blood (i.e. other games, animes etc), what would be good to put on my wall?
Apple
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Atvaark » May 26th, 2007, 10:24 pm

...you know, after using staples, you could use scotch tape just to link each sheet properly...as for what else to put on your wall?...more staples!
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Unread postby puKKa » May 26th, 2007, 11:16 pm

pixelmagic!

something that wouls be cool tohugh would be to use a number of frames like 4x3 and have a differect character in each but have them all be part of a big picture so that they are connected. Would be soem time to put it through though..
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Return to Melty Blood Chat