Patching

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Patching

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » May 9th, 2007, 3:32 pm

It seems I ended up with a bootleg version of Melty Blood. Apparently auction photos and descriptions can't be trusted or at least the phrase, "Melty Blood + MB React".

As such, I know the patch won't work for it. I was looking around for an alternate and found an older release.

Basically it was an RAR file that contained a readme, mb.exe, and data04.p. I copied them over the Melty Blood original files and they worked (although only the intro and vs. mode were in English).

Is there anyway to get the most recent patch like this?

If not, and I have to purchase them again---

Are there any story differences between MB and MB:ReAct? I know the latter has more playable characters, but it's out of stock and requesting it hasn't done any good. Plus I'm mostly content with being able to play as Shiki and Nero.
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby puKKa » May 9th, 2007, 3:49 pm

I'm sorry to say this but even if you paid for the copy it is still illegal. And as you know we do NOT support anything concerning illegal copies of the game.

There are no differences in the story mode of MB and MBR.

Thread locked.
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Return to Melty Blood Chat