The Sixth [spoilers]

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

The Sixth [spoilers]

Unread postby Indelacio » May 4th, 2007, 1:24 am

Zepia's objective was to find the Sixth. So exactly what is it?
Indelacio
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby puKKa » May 4th, 2007, 9:08 am

Wasnt it some kind of existance that he wanted to reach. I can't remember too well since it was some time since I played.. ://
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby Message » May 4th, 2007, 11:27 am

Spoiler warning added to the topic. Please add proper spoiler warnings when you post something, thank you.

Unread postby Ephyon » May 4th, 2007, 1:34 pm

From what he says, he foresaw the same doom that the Atlasia had calculated and became insane, so he attempted to reach a miracle known as The Sixth in order to create an impossible future. Either The Sixth would be a means to stop this or the actual method by which the destruction would be brought over.

Since The Sixth is described as an impossible miracle, it makes one think of True Magic (Sorcery in the Mirror Moon/Revolve translations), except there we only five of those left. Might be the reason for why Arcueid says it was pointless even to try. What exactly The Sixth would mean is unknown, but given scattered comments, it doesn't seem like something that would fit with the current world order/laws very well, probably a miracle that would mess up a lot of stuff.

There?s also the sixth imaginary element, which are the demons born from human belief. Might not hold a relation, but it does seem quite similar to how the Tatari are formed.
Ephyon
Might just like this board

Unread postby Ryuusoul » May 4th, 2007, 6:26 pm

Nobody knows (except for Nasu).

Even the Japanese don't know. Their boards and forums are filled with the same speculation.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Unread postby Arlieth Tralare » May 5th, 2007, 4:57 pm

I was just assuming it was the Sixth Magic, since Atlas is part of the Magi Association.
Arlieth Tralare
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Melty Blood Chat