How Much Story?

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

How Much Story?

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » May 2nd, 2007, 7:34 pm

I had heard that Melty Blood was a sequel to Tsukihime but I was wondering how much of a sequel? I heard Kagetsu Tohya was a party disc as well as a sequel, and it sounded amusing as such---but I was curious how much the fun fighting goes in correlation to say....stuff with the characters?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions here, but I figured that I might as well investigate TYPE-MOON's stuff right. >_>
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby puKKa » May 2nd, 2007, 8:13 pm

There is actually a very good story for Melty Blood and the introduction of new characters is very nice. IIRC Melty Blood takes play after the Arcueids Good end, could also be her True end but then I don't think she would be roaming around ^__^

If you have at least seen the Tsukihime anime I recommend reading the Melty Blood manga if you don't have time to play the game thought there are only like 10 chapters released as of now.

I havnt played any KT and I do not know much of it so I can't really say anything about it.
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby marus » May 2nd, 2007, 10:30 pm

I read somewhere that Melty Blood takes place after Satsuki's supposed True Ending - it's probably just a way to explain how Shiki knows about every character's secrets, and how everyone is still in town. At any rate, Melty Blood is a more serious story than Kagetsu Tohya, at least of what I've read so far.
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby WanderingShell » May 3rd, 2007, 2:17 pm

marus wrote:I read somewhere that Melty Blood takes place after Satsuki's supposed True Ending -.

satsuki true ending?O.o where did u get tat?
WanderingShell
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » May 3rd, 2007, 6:15 pm

Well, it sounds like something to look into after I uh...clear the many Tsukihime routes.
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Re: .......

Unread postby WanderingShell » May 3rd, 2007, 6:37 pm

Impractic_Shiki wrote:Well, it sounds like something to look into after I uh...clear the many Tsukihime routes.

i finished tsukihime too but theres no Satsuki's true ending.Marus,there is another tsukihime version? :shock:
WanderingShell
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Chetyre » May 3rd, 2007, 7:15 pm

satsuki's route was cut of from the final edition of the game or something, but the idea still remains somewhere in Nasu's mind
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby WanderingShell » May 3rd, 2007, 8:15 pm

re-release of tsukihime?-.O
WanderingShell
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby puKKa » May 4th, 2007, 9:09 am

WanderingShell wrote:re-release of tsukihime?-.O

you wish :P
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » May 9th, 2007, 3:24 pm

Ah, I finally get the bit about everyone being in town yet now. >_> I was wondering why Nero was still around. However, I don't really understand the point of Tohno Shiki and Nanaya Shiki. >_> They could have at least put SHIKI.
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Return to Melty Blood Chat