Walkthrough

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Walkthrough

Unread postby Chetyre » May 1st, 2007, 7:58 pm

hi

I installed the MB patch but I didn't choose to install the walkthrough and I kinda regret it now. so mu question is: can I just get the walkthrough without having to reinstall? and if I do have to reinstall, do I lose anything I've done so far in the game?
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby Chetyre » May 1st, 2007, 8:51 pm

ok never mind, ignore that one I managed to do it...

but I'll use the same topic to ask another question, how do I acess path L? the walkthough says I need to win all my battles and that K is only accesable after I got 2 through 7, but the very first time I finished the game winning everything from start I got put in path K, though I only fight warcueid...
Chetyre
Addict

Re: Walkthrough

Unread postby Message » May 2nd, 2007, 9:08 am

Chetyre wrote:I installed the MB patch but I didn't choose to install the walkthrough and I kinda regret it now. So my question is: can I just get the walkthrough without having to reinstall? And if I do have to reinstall, do I lose anything I've done so far in the game?

For anyone else who would like an answer to this question - you can always run the installer again and reinstall the game, this will not overwrite any save files. Note that the installer does not support only installing the walkthrough, so you will need the Japanese CD again when you reinstall.

Unread postby ArchDemon » May 2nd, 2007, 9:55 am

Hi, there was a small mixup in the walkthrough. Block L is supposed to be labelled Block K, and vice versa. Everything else in the walkthrough remains the same. This will be fixed in the bugfix release near the end of the month. If anyone happens to find anything unusual about the walkthrough please let me know.

ArchDemon
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby WanderingShell » May 3rd, 2007, 2:22 pm

ArchDemon wrote:Hi, there was a small mixup in the walkthrough. Block L is supposed to be labelled Block K, and vice versa. Everything else in the walkthrough remains the same. This will be fixed in the bugfix release near the end of the month. If anyone happens to find anything unusual about the walkthrough please let me know.

ArchDemon

err is this mistype on walkthrough notepad or something wrong in path on story mode in MB english?
WanderingShell
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Chetyre » May 3rd, 2007, 7:14 pm

it's in the walkthrough file, just open it up and replace L with K and K with L
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby WanderingShell » May 3rd, 2007, 8:03 pm

which 1?i dun see any walkthrough file except for walkthrough notepad :oops:
WanderingShell
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Chetyre » May 3rd, 2007, 11:14 pm

it's that one.

also, I found another mistake, in the 6th route "Other Tale" you wrote that in block "I" we fight Akiha, but I fought Nanaya, then in block "N" I fought Akiha
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu
Chetyre
Addict

Return to Melty Blood Chat