Akiha V. in ReAct

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Akiha V. in ReAct

Unread postby mir » April 11th, 2007, 7:38 am

Hello, I have a quick question that I hope y'all can answer.

I saw a guy doing this very neat 623B loop combo in MB:AC not too long ago, and since akiha v. is my favorite chara, I thought maybe I can duplicate it.

Now here's the thing, I'm too cheap to buy a ps2 for just 1 game (not to mention get swap magic and mod it so it can play imports)...so I'm kinda stuck with the next best thing which is ReAct. And in there, I cannot for the life of me combo the 2C follow-up with another 623B. So question is, is this loop even possible in ReAct, and if so, what kind of timing is needed to get it working?

Thanks in advance

Oh hey look, my first post =)
mir
Crack Addic!

Unread postby marus » April 11th, 2007, 10:40 pm

You're talking about 2C -> 623B -> 2C -> ect? It's possible, just takes some practice to get the timing perfect. Go into training mode and keep hammering it, eventually you'll get it. Also note that the timings are a little different for certain characters, and I think that it's impossible with Ciel because of her uber teching. Oh, and you can only do the loop three times, so follow up the last 2C with a flame pit or something.
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby mir » April 15th, 2007, 7:59 am

You're right, Ciel does roll right out of the loop. I got the thing to work a few times, but still needs practice to get the frames right (and rid the habbit of tapping the keys several times. It always messes up my 2nd roll as it usually registers as 2BB). Kinda sucks I have to be so precise with it, and still can't do it going left->right...but all in good time I guess.

Well, until june at least. Then the AC verB port hits and it's all about white len >.>
mir
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Akira » April 16th, 2007, 9:51 am

It's possible on ciel.
But you need to delay it longer then normal.
Akira
Totally hardly posted

Return to Melty Blood Chat