Where to purchase MBAACC

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Where to purchase MBAACC

Unread postby Masou » May 27th, 2013, 12:04 pm

I currently own the game for ps2.
It does me no good as I no longer own a ps2 (and it's annoying to use PCSX2 on my PC to play it), my ps3 cannot play ps2 games, and the main problem is that there's no english patch for the ps2 copy.

I've looked everywhere online to try and purchase this game, with no luck.
A couple friends of mine have moved to Japan so I could probably ask them to find it for me, but I don't think it would be that easy to find (and they'd probably end up grabbing me the wrong melty blood since they have no clue what it is).

Do you guys happen to know where I could purchase a legit copy of this game?

Thanks in advance.

Edit:
If I remember correctly it came with a special edition of a DVD, but I was hoping that they finally decided to release the game outside of this dvd package.
Masou
Might just like this board

Re: Where to purchase MBAACC

Unread postby Yoten » May 28th, 2013, 1:52 pm

I'm pretty sure it was only available as part of that DVD bundle. That leaves a very expensive Ebay purchase as the only real option, sadly.
Yoten

Unread postby Masou » May 31st, 2013, 3:22 am

Darn.

I was really hoping that they may have finally released the game.

Any idea if the game is still sold in japan regularly?

I have a couple close friends who moved to Japan, I could probably give them money and have them purchase and ship it to me, unless the reason it's so expensive on Ebay is due to the fact that it's also no longer sold in Japan anymore.

Edit: I found carnival phantasm Season 3 on amazon for only 117$. However I'm guessing it uses a cd key so the used copy would do me no good. Am I right?
Carnival Phantasm Season 3, If I remember correctly. Right?
Masou

Unread postby Yoten » May 31st, 2013, 1:24 pm

Beats me. Why not ask the seller directly?
Yoten

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 5th, 2013, 1:14 am

Well if the game uses a CD Key there is a high chance it'll still work if you have the key code that came with the game.

Granted I don't think they do a Key code for thier games mind you. But like Yoten said, ask the seller about the game disk and maybe they can help you more with that.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Melty Blood Chat