Hamachi for MB netplay

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Hamachi for MB netplay

Unread postby Matthias » March 30th, 2007, 7:53 pm

Let's make a hamachi network to meet netplay partners!

Doing it through hamachi could help if you have problems connecting. I found a few existing ones, but most of them are full and I'm sure they have people who would just be no fun to play. Most people would rather have a good fight than watch someone's combo routines. So if you're interested the room I put up is MBR-netsiez, pass = size.
Matthias
Into 17 Pieces

Unread postby puKKa » March 31st, 2007, 1:21 am

For europeans I'd recommend the already existing hamachi room from TSM: name: meltyeuro pass: euroserver
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby Eriol-kun » April 1st, 2007, 4:30 pm

Hmm, well, I've joined. Hope more people come around. Well, almost nobody except Madman is online in the other channels. Or they act weird-- probably PMS, who knows. >_>.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Dtrini » April 4th, 2007, 12:18 am

never tried net play. been avoiding melty blood for the most part. waiting for patch. but i'll look into it
Dtrini
Addict

Unread postby puKKa » April 4th, 2007, 11:28 am

Dtrini wrote:never tried net play. been avoiding melty blood for the most part. waiting for patch. but i'll look into it

why avoid melty blood? it's really fun :P
iddqd
puKKa

Unread postby Dtrini » April 4th, 2007, 2:03 pm

puKKa wrote:
Dtrini wrote:never tried net play. been avoiding melty blood for the most part. waiting for patch. but i'll look into it

why avoid melty blood? it's really fun :P

playing it without understanding what there saying get me crazy. every now and then i just go straight to practice and work on my combos. i'll spend more time on it when the patch comes out. until then doing other things that needs to be done.
Dtrini
Addict

Unread postby Eriol-kun » April 4th, 2007, 7:40 pm

Hmm, yeah, but in Netplay you don't have to worry about the Japanese text. XD. Well, that is until you set up, which usually takes 3 seconds (and you're probably used to the startup screen anyways).
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby puKKa » April 4th, 2007, 8:24 pm

I havnt actually played any story or arcade mode. I only play VS and netplay. I'm waiting for the full patch to be released before I touch them.
iddqd
puKKa

Unread postby Zarnox » April 28th, 2007, 2:44 am

Looking for someone to play against... doesn't seem like the new channel is very active. :| I joined the euro channel and am waiting for an opponent.
Zarnox
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Chetyre » May 3rd, 2007, 2:12 am

hmm anychance someone can walk me through how this works? I got hamachi installed and everything and joined some servers, so what do I do now?
Last edited by Chetyre on May 3rd, 2007, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby WanderingShell » May 3rd, 2007, 7:04 pm

yeah not active but still not good enuf if its otherwise.distance too far n great ping gap too :lol:
WanderingShell
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Melty Blood Chat