new guy needs help, please

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

new guy needs help, please

Unread postby thecrimina1 » March 26th, 2007, 5:35 pm

Hey, I just reinstalled MB Re-Act Final Tuned and was wondering if there were updates since......like a year or so ago? I was watching a video on youtube and the effects for some of the specials were different than what I remember so I wanted to know if there were updates. And I was reading the sticky threads and people were talking about an english patch for Re-Act. Maybe I'm misunderstanding but if there is one, where can I get it? And finally, I know there's netplay capability for MB Re-Act Final tuned so can someone please tell me where I can get that? thank you and happy gaming.
thecrimina1
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheXev » March 26th, 2007, 5:44 pm

The English patch for ReACT hasn't been released yet. As for the specials looking different, its possible you were watching Melty Blood AC pics on PS2, the effects are quite different at times because of the low end nature of the PS2.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby thecrimina1 » March 26th, 2007, 7:37 pm

thanks! um, anything on a netplay patch though? i've seen people talk about it but I can't find a link to d/l it from.
thecrimina1
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby puKKa » March 27th, 2007, 12:03 am

http://chrono.at.infoseek.co.jp/MBR_NET ... elease.zip

there's the netplay exe. put it in your mbr dir and find someone to play.
iddqd
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me

Unread postby Eriol-kun » March 28th, 2007, 12:07 pm

Hamachi channels are a good start if you have absolutely nobody else to play with. Personally I do, so... >.>.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby zeldaevolution » January 21st, 2008, 7:22 pm

Eriol-kun wrote:Hamachi channels are a good start if you have absolutely nobody else to play with. Personally I do, so... >.>.

Where can I find there Hamachi channels???...
Things won't get better if you kept in them to yourself... or...
Thing won't be better too much if you're saying it and people won't listen to you... even though you have no lies...
zeldaevolution
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Melty Blood Chat