Melty Blood Act Cadenza Multiplayer

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Melty Blood Act Cadenza Multiplayer

Unread postby DARKNESSxEAGLE » October 27th, 2012, 1:53 pm

I'm new to MB, and sorta fighters in general, and as a result of having a low-end PC and a lack of money I was stuck behind with having to get MBAC as opposed to MBAACC. So I was wondering if there's anyone here that's also left with MBAC and wants to netplay.

If so, I've got a Hamachi network with ID "DxE with a Noob" and the password is "noob", anyone's free to join, but be warned, my skills will be pretty poor. Hopefully I'm not alone on this game.
DARKNESSxEAGLE
Totally hardly posted

Re: Melty Blood Act Cadenza Multiplayer

Unread postby Neddog » August 26th, 2013, 9:57 pm

Nope, you're not alone. :3 I love this game, though I'm just getting into it and learning myself. Tomorrow a friend is coming over and we're going to try multiplayer. He used to play when he lived in Hong Kong. I joined your server... You'll see me twice because I have two computers but you can always boot one if more people join. xD I have never played multiplayer yet. I have only played arcade mode (and story mode in the older versions).

I created my own Hamachi servers (two of them depending on where I am):

Server 1: Ciel loves curry!
Server 2: Ciel eats curry!
Password: curry

Yes, I took those names from the guide, lol.
Neddog
Totally hardly posted

Return to Melty Blood Chat