Adding your site to a top list

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Adding your site to a top list

Unread postby dragonash » April 15th, 2004, 9:56 pm

hey guys, i swear, i mean no pimpage.

But i want to see this game get more popular and pray that you guys dont lose interest in the translations ;)

So I'm adding it to my database as a link and editors pick

I will add a link here is very small fonts and in white text so its not spam.
just hilight the words :)

---- > http://www.anime-links.com
dragonash
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheXev » April 22nd, 2004, 11:14 pm

We don?t mind site advertising here, so long as it?s tossed in with legit post (I always put the link to Revolve in my sigs on forums). Thanks for linking up to use. I can?t say we?ll be linking to you anytime soon (we don?t really have a link page ATM), but I will defiantly keep it in consideration (it seems Revolve may be moving it its own domain soon, it?s not set it stone yet!).

Sorry about this slow reply, I was on vacation last week, and nowhere near a computer.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby TheXev » April 23rd, 2004, 1:29 am

Erm, it seem Soulfang made a links page.... i must have missed that.... i should add you. lol
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby dragonash » April 25th, 2004, 8:05 pm

I wasnt looking for anything in return :)
I just want this game to get well known so hopefully they get a bigger budget for the character sprites ;)

Thanks anyway :)
dragonash
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheXev » April 26th, 2004, 1:53 am

lol, I suppose an English patch would go a long ways toward that. I?d love to see the game with Guilty Gear XX quality sprites, and it would be really neat. Now with reports that ReACT will require two CD?s to install (although it could be someone translation confusing, because ReACT requires Melty Blood to be installed), I?m wondering what they will put on that 2nd CD.

I also find it quite hilarious that a no name Japanese non professional game making company can come along and make a fighting game that is 10 times more appealing then nearly every other fighting game on the planet. ReACT is indeed going to be very exciting when it hits, and I hope it will make Watanabe a bigger name in game making, like Tsukihime did for Type-Moon.

I still haven?t gotten around to actually editing the links page.. I?ve been to lazy to do any website maintenance lately.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Return to Melty Blood Chat