Melty Blood Online Manual translation now available!

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Melty Blood Online Manual translation now available!

Unread postby TheXev » April 3rd, 2004, 8:55 pm

ScriptDoc finished translation work awhile ago, and I formatted his translation to look good using Dreamweaver MX. Currently the manual is in Unicode and still has a few Japanese characters, so you?ll need Japanese fonts if you want to view them. Other then that, you can now view the manual! Click http://revolve.emuxhaven.net/manuals/MB/ to go to our online version. We will make available a downloadable copy once I finish getting rid of all of the Japanese characters and I have changed a few more of the pictures.

Please also remember that all support links listed on the manual are for Japanese language customers!

The manual will be updated with additional information and fixes as the week progresses!

Please give me any comments other then the obvious squares many of you may experience.
Last edited by TheXev on May 3rd, 2004, 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby DragonNeoReborn » April 4th, 2004, 2:20 pm

Great job! You may want to fix the navigation frame. It looks kind of tacky just being there... Otherwise great job, one sstep towards a completely finished English Melty Blood game.
-DragonNeoReborn
DragonNeoReborn
Might just like this board

Return to Melty Blood Chat