ReACT

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

ReACT

Unread postby DragonNeoReborn » March 30th, 2004, 9:29 pm

Does anyone know when it's official release date is? I've only played the trial and am pretty sure the actual game hasn't been released. Thanks.
-DragonNeoReborn
DragonNeoReborn
Might just like this board

Unread postby TheXev » March 30th, 2004, 10:41 pm

The only news I?ve heard is ?Spring 2004?? much like Doom 3. lol
?When its done? is probably another one? :-/
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Hideki-Motosuwa » April 2nd, 2004, 7:28 pm

As of right now, French-Bread announced that their currently on schedule with the release of Melty Blood RE.ACT.

For now, the release date for the game upgrade is still set for April 29th during the Comic Revolution convention. Until other announcements come up, this is the date for now.
Hideki-Motosuwa
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Edible Corpse » April 28th, 2004, 11:32 am

hopefully the release date hasnt changed yet (when a game is delayed you just die a little -_- )

so can anyone provide me with some info? i head heard somewhere that maybe 10 new characters would be added in react but that sounds a little too much (but then again this IS a doujin game so who knows...)

hopefully all the characters will be more distinct then each other (as melty blood has that issue where some characters are exactly the same, just faster -_- . danm it i was hoping i'd FEEL the difference in power with nanaya shiki but he's only got the attitude )
Edible Corpse
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheXev » April 28th, 2004, 3:01 pm

Nope, the release date is now May 30, 2004. -_-

And i was all excited about this week too...
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby DragonNeoReborn » April 28th, 2004, 7:51 pm

We all were. Very Very disappointed at the short notice, but what can your do?
DragonNeoReborn

Unread postby Edible Corpse » April 29th, 2004, 1:06 am

tis a shame.... *dies a little*

ah well... do you think they'll maybe add in any new moves for older characters? (i feel warcuid needs something other then 2 moves and a teleport.)
Edible Corpse
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheXev » April 29th, 2004, 2:14 am

If you've seen the December demo video, you'll noticed that Warcuid has a different finisher then Arc (perhaps she will also have other different moves as well?)
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Shinova » May 1st, 2004, 6:28 am

TheXev wrote:If you've seen the December demo video, you'll noticed that Warcuid has a different finisher then Arc (perhaps she will also have other different moves as well?)

Finisher as in super move? Hasn't Warcueid had a different finisher from Arcueid already?
Can't believe your eyes? If you can't trust your eyes, then is there anything left to trust?
Shinova
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Gillian Seed » May 23rd, 2004, 11:14 pm

You can preorder MB ReACT on himeya now ;)
jmp $
Gillian Seed
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Shinova » June 1st, 2004, 11:36 pm

TheXev wrote:If you've seen the December demo video, you'll noticed that Warcuid has a different finisher then Arc (perhaps she will also have other different moves as well?)

Warcueid has always had a different finisher than Arcueid. In Melty Blood, it was kinda useless imo. Unblockable, but low damage and could be stopped with a single hit.

In React, however (I just nabbed the game and messed around with the characters a bit with practice mode) her Blood Heat-ed finisher is, from what I can see, NASTAY. And awesome to boot. 8)

Note: When you hit 300% on the circuit bar, press down+down+down+parry and you'll get into Blood Heat mode. At that point you have a few seconds to do your finisher, which will result in the super-finisher (ie normal Arcueid finisher is just the chains, blood heated finisher is the chains+that other move).
Can't believe your eyes? If you can't trust your eyes, then is there anything left to trust?
Shinova
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Ciel » June 2nd, 2004, 4:15 am

Also if you'll parry an attack while in Blood Heat mode (either standng, crouch or air parry), you'll use a retaliation move, or Last Arc like some guy called it (Warcueid has the move from the video for example).
Last edited by Ciel on June 25th, 2004, 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Shinova » June 2nd, 2004, 8:14 am

Anyway, has anyone unlocked the special characters yet? Or are they unlockable?
Shinova
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Ciel » June 4th, 2004, 11:19 pm

They're not unlockable, you need a special trainer for that called MBRunlock or something.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Soulfang » June 5th, 2004, 4:11 am

Yeah, tjm made that. I dunno where you can find it though, I got a copy from him.
Soulfang
Is this loli?

Unread postby linalys » June 5th, 2004, 9:03 am

http://mainmast.dyndns.org/~tjm/MBRunlock.zip

Dunno if the link still works but that's where I got it from.
linalys
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby DragonNeoReborn » June 7th, 2004, 7:22 pm

Thanks. I can't wait to try out the new characters... any other secrets found in Re.Act yet. Also was there really a second disc released with the game?
DragonNeoReborn

Unread postby Shinova » June 11th, 2004, 7:12 am

Be warned that there is a patch for React out. Also, there's a new version of the character unlocker to work with this patch:

http://mainmast.dyndns.org/~tjm/MBRunlock.zip
Shinova
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Ciel » June 11th, 2004, 4:44 pm

Shinova wrote:Be warned that there is a patch for React out.
Interesting. I could not find that patch anywhere, including the official re-act page. Mind giving the link to it?

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. Wasn't looking in the right place.
http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~k_wata/zaki.htm

Edit2: New patch is out.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Hideki-Motosuwa » June 21st, 2004, 6:47 pm

DragonNeoReborn wrote:Thanks. I can't wait to try out the new characters... any other secrets found in Re.Act yet. Also was there really a second disc released with the game?

No, there is no 2nd disc that came with Melty Blood Re.ACT. Got my copy 7 days after its release and wasn't surprised not finding a 2nd disc (I really didn't expect to find one anyway). I would really like to know who came up with that rumor though. :?

Anyway, back to creating this eBook.

*Request: If Revolve translations can help me with supplying me with the name of the special moves for all of the characters (Default characters only - no secret characters) I would really appreciate it. Thanks!*
Hideki-Motosuwa
Totally hardly posted

Next

Return to Melty Blood Chat