DELETE THIS POST

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

DELETE THIS POST

Unread postby Orlandu » March 29th, 2004, 4:13 am

NOTHING IS HERE :D I really don't care abotu that for now...I'm just gonna follow the rules and try making an Irc channel :wink:
Last edited by Orlandu on March 29th, 2004, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orlandu
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheXev » March 29th, 2004, 4:58 pm

I?ll warn you once since there are no official rules stated on the forums. Advertising another site on these forums without any relevance to the subject mater (Melty Blood in the case of this forum section) may result in banning your account being closed on our forums. Posting in general chat may have been a better idea, but the fact that you mention that you don?t have to pay for an account on this RO server is illegal, as playing on any 3ed party RO server, you are subject to still owning a legitimate account with Gravity.

This is the only warning you get. No illegal activity will be tolerated in these forums.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Orlandu » March 29th, 2004, 9:00 pm

TheXev wrote:I?ll warn you once since there are no official rules stated on the forums. Advertising another site on these forums without any relevance to the subject mater (Melty Blood in the case of this forum section) may result in banning your account being closed on our forums. Posting in general chat may have been a better idea, but the fact that you mention that you don?t have to pay for an account on this RO server is illegal, as playing on any 3ed party RO server, you are subject to still owning a legitimate account with Gravity.

This is the only warning you get. No illegal activity will be tolerated in these forums.

Sorry :? I'm not gonna do it again
Orlandu
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Soulfang » March 29th, 2004, 10:06 pm

Just so you know, it's not like we're stupid about these things. I was one of the administrators for the Fusion Project.
Soulfang
Is this loli?

Unread postby TheXev » March 30th, 2004, 8:38 pm

No, he took down the thread of his own accord, which is a positive thing Soulfang. It?s not like he's trying to hide the fact he posted it in the first place, I?ll just lock this thread and we?ll forget about it.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Soulfang » March 30th, 2004, 10:21 pm

TheXev wrote:No, he took down the thread of his own accord, which is a positive thing Soulfang. It?s not like he's trying to hide the fact he posted it in the first place, I?ll just lock this thread and we?ll forget about it.

Ah, okay.
Soulfang
Is this loli?

Return to Melty Blood Chat