MBAACC Translation Progress Thread

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: MBAACC Translation Progress Thread

Unread postby ArchDemon » May 25th, 2012, 8:33 am

oDHAOSo wrote:I know this will probably entail a lot of work but could you work in a key remapper for us keyboard players?

You can find a key remapper on the Melty Bread forums here.
I've tested it and it works fine. It might need a bit of tweaking for the keys you want though.
Some info on how to configure it can be found within the ini file.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 25th, 2012, 2:38 pm

Thinking of incorperating the keymapper as well with the patch you guys are doing? I mean it'll make it easier for me since I tend to play keyboard matches rather well when I played MB:AC of course, but that was when i knew only part of the keys for one side. That and I played a very mean keyboard Kohaku you know.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby ArchDemon » May 25th, 2012, 2:46 pm

There were originally no plans for it, but we'll consider it since it seems to be genuinely useful.
I've modified the road map to reflect this.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » May 29th, 2012, 5:25 pm

Hi ArcheDemon

I learned the lesson by breaking the rules of the forum on my previous account and I promise never to break any other rule. For too long, you have spoken in the Beast's Lair, I wanted to show you some things should be on with the story mode of some characters that have been modified since the Playstation 2 version to remove certain lines and certain animations. So I decided create a new account to talk to you and tell me your opinion about the errors committed in the Ecole not let the story-mode certain characters intact since the original arcade version (2008). And also wanted to ask you some questions.

Apparently the patch will be ready between the end of June and early July this year yet? I saw that you have not taken a look at my videos on youtube to see how the story mode should be full of some characters. Take a look if you have time and tell me what you think.

I'm sending the link of my youtube video I made to edit the files 0007.p how would the story mode these characters stay in all released versions of MBAA:

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF6YXceXheI
sion ending fix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnt3FJxXlQg
my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHyperomegasonic

Just to show the errors that Ecole not fix in previous conversions of game and leave those parts of the story mode of certain characters incomplete.

As the game scrpit of Boss Rush Mode is the text within the files of the game and this mode has been disabled in the PC version (I doubt very much that the Ecole make a patch to restore the Boss Rush Mode, even more than the bosses this mode are broken), why not make a special readme with the script complete of Boss Rush mode (story scripts and lose quotes) translated into those who have the PS2 version of MBAA in format .txt? I own both versions of the game (PS2 and PC) and I wonder what the characters speak in this mode.

Characters with storylines that take place inside of main event of Melty Blood Actress Again (The reperformance of Hologram Summer of Night of Wallachia/TATARI in Misaki Town, made ​​by Dust of Osiris):

- Tohno Shiki
- Sion Eltnam Atlasia
- Arcueid Brunestud
- Ciel
- Tohno Akiha
- Hisui & Kohaku
- Kohaku
- Arima Miyako
- Night of Wallachia/TATARI
- Nrvnqsr Chaos
- Nanaya Shiki
- Sion TATARI
- Red Arcueid
- Akiha Vermilion
- Mech-Hisui
- Len
- Yumizuka Satsuki
- Powerd Ciel
- Neco-Arc Playstation 2 version route (better known as route B)
- White Len
- Aoko Aozaki
- Kishima Kouma
- Riesbyfe Striderg complete arcade route (better known as route A)
- Michael Roa Valdamjong
- Ryougi Shiki
- Archetype: Earth

Characters with storylines that take place after of main event of Melty Blood Actress Again (after the destruction of Dust of Osiris):

- Hisui
- Neco-Arc original arcade route (better known as route A)
- Neco-Arc Chaos
- Seifuku Akiha
- Tohno Shiki Boss Rush special route
- Neco & Mech
- Koha & Mech
- Riesbyfe Stridberg special Current Code route (known as route B)

And one last thing, there are two Akiha Vermilion in storylines of MBAA. One is the real Tohno Akiha that she herself is inverted in the storyline of Akiha Vermilion in MBAA and the second is a TATARI copy recreated by Wallachia to carry out the rumors of a vampire japanese girl with red hair who attacks the peoples hidden in the night.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby ArchDemon » May 29th, 2012, 7:54 pm

omegasonic2005 wrote:Ecole not let the story-mode certain characters intact since the original arcade version (2008).

I think that Ecole/French-Bread decided to edit the PC version this way, but I don't know why.

omegasonic2005 wrote:Apparently the patch will be ready between the end of June and early July this year yet?

I don't think it will be "ready", but we will release what we have done by then.
We plan on doing incremental patches after the deadline has been reached.

omegasonic2005 wrote:I saw that you have not taken a look at my videos on youtube to see how the story mode should be full of some characters.

I already watched them when you first posted the links in Beast's Lair.
The videos proved their point, so I didn't see the need to respond to that thread.

omegasonic2005 wrote:Just to show the errors that Ecole not fix in previous conversions of game and leave those parts of the story mode of certain characters incomplete.

I don't think these are errors, but were editing decisions that Ecole/French-Bread made to the PC version.
However, I think adding the missing text back in would be a nice addition, so will be added to the English patch.

omegasonic2005 wrote:As the game scrpit of Boss Rush Mode is the text within the files of the game and this mode has been disabled in the PC version
why not make a special readme with the script complete of Boss Rush mode (story scripts and lose quotes) translated into those who have the PS2 version of MBAA in format .txt?

I don't really know anything about Boss Rush mode, but I will look into it when I have time.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » May 29th, 2012, 11:09 pm

omegasonic2005 wrote:As the game scrpit of Boss Rush Mode is the text within the files of the game and this mode has been disabled in the PC version
why not make a special readme with the script complete of Boss Rush mode (story scripts and lose quotes) translated into those who have the PS2 version of MBAA in format .txt?

ArchDemon wrote:I don't really know anything about Boss Rush mode, but I will look into it when I have time.

As you can see ArchDemon...

The Boss Rush Mode is an exclusive mode for version of Melty Blood Actress Again for Playstation 2, which has a story mode where Tohno Shiki ends up facing the boss versions of the various former characters of Melty Blood with a unique style to them called Eclipse Style (Warachia, Miyako, White Len, Aoko, Koha & Mech, Dust of Osiris, H-Akiha and G-Akiha). Here is the list of texts that contains the entire script of the story mode of the Boss Rush Mode in the PC version of Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code, in the file 0007.p:

shiki_boss_start.txt - Introduction of Boss Rush Story Mode
shiki_boss_rash01.txt - vs. Warachia and Miyako
shiki_boss_rash03.txt - vs. White Len and Aoko
shiki_boss_rash05.txt - vs. Koha & Mech and Dust of Osiris
shiki_boss_rash07.txt - vs. Special Half Akiha
shiki_boss_rash08.txt - vs. G-Akiha
shiki_boss_end.txt - ending of Boss Rush Story Mode
boss_rash_start00.txt - Neco-Arc Chaos’s Introduction of Boss Rush (for bad characters)
boss_rash_start01.txt - Neco-Arc’s Introduction of Boss Rush (for good characters, except Tohno Shiki)
boss_rash_start02.txt - Ryougi Shiki’s Introduction of Boss Rush (for Neco-Arc and Neco-Arc Chaos)

What I would suggest is that since the Boss Rush Mode has never been finished in time for the PC version (due to the time of launching MBAACC Ver 1.07 between the Arcade version and the PC version - from 14 October 2011 to 31 December 2011), is to translate the game script of Boss Rush Mode and release it as a text file omake for those who have the Playstation 2 version of MBAA with the English patch of MBAACC. I think the Boss Rush Mode in the PC version of MBAACC become a route B for the story-mode of Shiki Tohno in Arcade Mode, but due to difference of time between the last version released for arcade and the PC version, ould not finish the conversion in time.

And one more thing. Take a look at this topic I wrote about Fate/hollow ataraxia and the end of Fate/stay night that goes to the story of F/HA, which I believe is the ending of Fate route and tell me what you think: viewtopic.php?f=19&p=67134
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby ArchDemon » May 30th, 2012, 2:55 am

omegasonic2005 wrote:What I would suggest is that since the Boss Rush Mode has never been finished in time for the PC version (due to the time of launching MBAACC Ver 1.07 between the Arcade version and the PC version - from 14 October 2011 to 31 December 2011), is to translate the game script of Boss Rush Mode and release it as a text file omake for those who have the Playstation 2 version of MBAA with the English patch of MBAACC. I think the Boss Rush Mode in the PC version of MBAACC become a route B for the story-mode of Shiki Tohno in Arcade Mode, but due to difference of time between the last version released for arcade and the PC version, ould not finish the conversion in time.

I have no confirmation that this is true. Those scripts you mentioned are in the PC version and have already been given to the translator for translation.
I need to confirm if Boss Rush mode is still in the game and/or if it has become route B for Tohno Shiki before making a decision on how to handle it.
As I said before, I will look into it when I have the time.

omegasonic2005 wrote:And one more thing. Take a look at this topic I wrote about Fate/hollow ataraxia and the end of Fate/stay night that goes to the story of F/HA, which I believe is the ending of Fate route and tell me what you think: viewtopic.php?f=19&p=67134

Uh... I have no opinion about how F/ha connects to the Fate route in F/sn.
I haven't even finished either of the games before.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » June 1st, 2012, 5:33 pm

I'd like to explain to me what these second steps of certain parts missing in the translation of MBAACC, among other things:

9. Make installer. <- WIP
12. Translate rest of command lists. (Finalize with second pass?)
13. Cross-reference versus screen command list images. (Finalize with second pass?)
15. Edit images. <- WIP
16. Insert translated command list text. (Finalize with second pass?) <- WIP
17. Make new font for story script, command lists and win quotes. (*nb.2)
22. Translate story script and rest of win quotes. <- WIP
23. Include 3rd-party key remapper?
24. Write readme.
25. Beta test.
26. Release?

PS: What does it mean "Finish with second pass?".

PS2: What does it mean "WIP".

Now speaking about the story of Melty Blood, I have some points about the history and wish you could confirm me if possible:

Melty Blood

- The story takes place more than one year after the events of Tsukhime, following the the normal ending of Yumizuka Satsuka's route not released (possible to the Tsukihime Remake). The event takes place in August, one month after the events of Kagetsu Tohya.
- The ending that follows the outcome of the game is when Wallachia/TATARI is defeated by Sion Eltnam Altasia and killed by Tohno Shiki.
- When Wallachia was killed by Shiki Tohno, a part of the soul of Sion has been sucked your blood for Zepia three years ago, managed to take control of the Reality Marble of Zepia Eltnam Oberon and became the new 13th Dead Apostle Ancestor.

Melty Blood ReACT

- The story takes place probably a few weeks after the death of Wallachia. Aozaki Aoko can somehow use the remains of Zepia Eltnam Oberon (which contains the power to TATARI), combined with the suppressed personality of Len in order to create White Len. But the new family does not get well with the magus and use their skills combined with the power of TATARI, to perform the second Hologram Summer in Misaki. Both White Len and Aoko possibly were defeated by Len and Arcueid respectively.
- Arcueid after defeating Aozaki Aoko, gets to the guardianship of White Len for a while.
- Of all the TATARI copies created by Len White, Nrvnqsr Chaos was in my opinion, was the only one who remained in the living world, even with the Reality Marble Tatari being disabled. One theory is that Nrvnqsr Chaos absorbed into your Chaos, several animals during the second Hologram Summer and now use the Mana absorbed these animals to maintain their existence, hiding and being hunted by Ciel. And as White Len revealed itself in Nrvnqsr Chaos's Story Mode, she not remembers for invoked Nrvnqsr Chaos with his TATARI.

Melty Blood Act Cadenza

- None of the Story Modes of characters in this game are to the chronological story of Melty Blood, only three modes story of three characters are considered chronologically and go after the events of Melty Blood ReACT and before the events of Melty Blood Actress Again:

* Neco-Arc
* White Len
* Neco-Arc Chaos Special Route (where he faces Neco Chaos Black G666)

Melty Blood Actress Again and Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code

- The story takes place exactly one year after the death of Wallachia in Melty Blood (in August) and after the events in Melty Blood ReACT and the minor events in Melty Blood Act Cadenza.
- Dust of Osiris, the new master of TATARI, appears in Misaki without anyone has done even a rumor to her appear.
- Dust of Osiris erases the memories of all who knew Sion (Shiki, Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui and Kohaku), except the true Sion, Aoko, Len, Satsuki, Mech-Hisui, White Len, Nrvnqsr Chaos, Shiki Nanaya, Miyako Arima, Neco-Arc and Neco-Arc Chaos. She revived Wallachia to recreate the first Hologram Summer and adds Riesbyfe, Roa and Kishima Kouma (now making its first appearance on the chronological story of Melty Blood) and in the cast to perform reperformance this event.
- The endings that considered as chronologic to me in this game are just three:

* Tohno Shiki (when he kills Dust of Osiris)
* Sion Eltnam Atlasia (when she keep the existence of Riesbyfe)
* Yumizuka Satsuki (when she, Sion and Riesbyfe are living together in the streets of Miskai)

- The reason of why Ryougi Shiki to be in the story of Melty Blood Actress Again is revealed by in their own ending. She was probably invoked as a Counter Guardian by Counter Force (Alaya makes Ryougi think she's just dreaming) to eliminate Crimson Moon, who is Arcueid awakened as Archetype: Earth, because the threat of Dust of Osiris to destroy all life on Earth. So Gaia must have given strength to Archetype: Earth to possess the body of Arcueid for the first time and Alaya, by feeling that the awakening of Archetype: Earth could also revive Crimson Moon within her and can destroy humanity, sent Ryougi Shiki to eliminate the last True Ancestor of existence to ensure that Crimson Moon never return to threaten the world human again.
- The Ryougi Shiki invoked by Counter Force is that of 1998 (after the events of Kara no Kyoukai 5: Paradox Spiral and before the events of Kara no Kyoukai 6: Oblivion Recorder). What completely explain why the characters of Kara no Kyoukai and the characters of Tsukihime could not find each other. The events of Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime and Fate does not take place in alternate realities, but in different time periods (years to be exact). When researching the details of the events of Fate/Zero (like the fact that Rider mention U.S. President Bill Clinton), a win quote of Ryougi Shiki says to Tohno Shiki by defeating him in a fight vs. in Melty Blood Actress Again, the response of the Kinoko Nasu says that "the end of Tsukihime is the beginning of Fate/stay night" in one of his interviews, the appearance of Neco-Arc and Arcueid as Phantsmoon the game Fate/tiger colosseum UPPER, because Bazett Fraga McRemitz and Caren Ortensia are told to make an appearance in future Tsukihime 2 and undisclosed information in that year occurred the events of Tsukihime and Fate / stay night, but events are revealed Kara no Kyoukai (1995 to 1999), finally killed the secrets of the periods of time in which events in Fate/Zero, Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, Melty Blood series and Fate/series occur:

Mahou Tsukai no Yoru - in the late 1980s
Kara no Kyoukai 2: Murder Speculation (Part 2) - From August 1995 to March 1996
Fate / Zero - From January 31 until November 11, 1997
Kara no Kyoukai 4: The Hollow Shrine - From March 1996 to June 1998
Kara no Kyoukai 3: Remaining Sense of Pain - July 1998
Kara no Kyoukai 1: Overlooking View - In September 1998
Kara no Kyoukai 5: Paradox Spiral - In November 1998
Kara no Kyoukai 6: Oblivion Recorder - In January 1999
Kara no Kyoukai 7: Murder Speculation (Part 2) - In February 1999
Kara no Kyoukai Epilogue - In March 1999
Tsukihime (Satsuki Route) - Between October 2006 and the beginning of November 2006
Fate/stay night (Fate Route) - From January 31 until November 14, 2007
Kagetsu Tohya - July 2007
Melty Blood - August 2007
Melty Blood ReACT - possibly in September 2007
Fate/hollow ataraxia - between 8 and 11 October 2007
Fate/tiger colosseum and Fate/tiger colosseum - from November 2007 until December 2007
Melty Blood Actress Again and Current Code - August 2008 onwards
Kara no Kyoukai - Recalled October summer - Gospel in the Future - The Beginning - sometime in the year 2010
Tsukihime 2 - ????
The total destruction of the system of Great Grail in Fuyuki - sometime in the year 2017

Now just ask for Kinoko Nasu if my theory about the years in which the events of Tsukihime, Fate/stay night, Melty Blood series, Fate/hollow ataraxia and Fate/Zero occurred were those same.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby ArchDemon » June 2nd, 2012, 4:27 am

omegasonic2005 wrote:I'd like to explain to me what these second steps of certain parts missing in the translation of MBAACC, among other things:

9. Make installer. <- WIP
12. Translate rest of command lists. (Finalize with second pass?)
13. Cross-reference versus screen command list images. (Finalize with second pass?)
15. Edit images. <- WIP
16. Insert translated command list text. (Finalize with second pass?) <- WIP
17. Make new font for story script, command lists and win quotes. (*nb.2)
22. Translate story script and rest of win quotes. <- WIP
23. Include 3rd-party key remapper?
24. Write readme.
25. Beta test.
26. Release?

...... Come on, man. I think they should be self-explanatory and I'm not going into the intricacies of each step, nor am I going to write a manual about it...

omegasonic2005 wrote:PS: What does it mean "Finish with second pass?".

PS2: What does it mean "WIP".

(Finish with second pass?) means that this section has been translated, but not 100% checked and could contain mistakes.
WIP means Work-In-Progress.

omegasonic2005 wrote:Now speaking about the story of Melty Blood, I have some points about the history and wish you could confirm me if possible:

Melty Blood

- The story takes place more than one year after the events of Tsukhime, following the the normal ending of Yumizuka Satsuka's route not released (possible to the Tsukihime Remake). The event takes place in August, one month after the events of Kagetsu Tohya.
- The ending that follows the outcome of the game is when Wallachia/TATARI is defeated by Sion Eltnam Altasia and killed by Tohno Shiki.
- When Wallachia was killed by Shiki Tohno, a part of the soul of Sion has been sucked your blood for Zepia three years ago, managed to take control of the Reality Marble of Zepia Eltnam Oberon and became the new 13th Dead Apostle Ancestor.

Melty Blood ReACT

- The story takes place probably a few weeks after the death of Wallachia. Aozaki Aoko can somehow use the remains of Zepia Eltnam Oberon (which contains the power to TATARI), combined with the suppressed personality of Len in order to create White Len. But the new family does not get well with the magus and use their skills combined with the power of TATARI, to perform the second Hologram Summer in Misaki. Both White Len and Aoko possibly were defeated by Len and Arcueid respectively.
- Arcueid after defeating Aozaki Aoko, gets to the guardianship of White Len for a while.
- Of all the TATARI copies created by Len White, Nrvnqsr Chaos was in my opinion, was the only one who remained in the living world, even with the Reality Marble Tatari being disabled. One theory is that Nrvnqsr Chaos absorbed into your Chaos, several animals during the second Hologram Summer and now use the Mana absorbed these animals to maintain their existence, hiding and being hunted by Ciel. And as White Len revealed itself in Nrvnqsr Chaos's Story Mode, she not remembers for invoked Nrvnqsr Chaos with his TATARI.

Melty Blood Act Cadenza

- None of the Story Modes of characters in this game are to the chronological story of Melty Blood, only three modes story of three characters are considered chronologically and go after the events of Melty Blood ReACT and before the events of Melty Blood Actress Again:

* Neco-Arc
* White Len
* Neco-Arc Chaos Special Route (where he faces Neco Chaos Black G666)

Melty Blood Actress Again and Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code

- The story takes place exactly one year after the death of Wallachia in Melty Blood (in August) and after the events in Melty Blood ReACT and the minor events in Melty Blood Act Cadenza.
- Dust of Osiris, the new master of TATARI, appears in Misaki without anyone has done even a rumor to her appear.
- Dust of Osiris erases the memories of all who knew Sion (Shiki, Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui and Kohaku), except the true Sion, Aoko, Len, Satsuki, Mech-Hisui, White Len, Nrvnqsr Chaos, Shiki Nanaya, Miyako Arima, Neco-Arc and Neco-Arc Chaos. She revived Wallachia to recreate the first Hologram Summer and adds Riesbyfe, Roa and Kishima Kouma (now making its first appearance on the chronological story of Melty Blood) and in the cast to perform reperformance this event.
- The endings that considered as chronologic to me in this game are just three:

* Tohno Shiki (when he kills Dust of Osiris)
* Sion Eltnam Atlasia (when she keep the existence of Riesbyfe)
* Yumizuka Satsuki (when she, Sion and Riesbyfe are living together in the streets of Miskai)

- The reason of why Ryougi Shiki to be in the story of Melty Blood Actress Again is revealed by in their own ending. She was probably invoked as a Counter Guardian by Counter Force (Alaya makes Ryougi think she's just dreaming) to eliminate Crimson Moon, who is Arcueid awakened as Archetype: Earth, because the threat of Dust of Osiris to destroy all life on Earth. So Gaia must have given strength to Archetype: Earth to possess the body of Arcueid for the first time and Alaya, by feeling that the awakening of Archetype: Earth could also revive Crimson Moon within her and can destroy humanity, sent Ryougi Shiki to eliminate the last True Ancestor of existence to ensure that Crimson Moon never return to threaten the world human again.
- The Ryougi Shiki invoked by Counter Force is that of 1998 (after the events of Kara no Kyoukai 5: Paradox Spiral and before the events of Kara no Kyoukai 6: Oblivion Recorder). What completely explain why the characters of Kara no Kyoukai and the characters of Tsukihime could not find each other. The events of Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime and Fate does not take place in alternate realities, but in different time periods (years to be exact). When researching the details of the events of Fate/Zero (like the fact that Rider mention U.S. President Bill Clinton), a win quote of Ryougi Shiki says to Tohno Shiki by defeating him in a fight vs. in Melty Blood Actress Again, the response of the Kinoko Nasu says that "the end of Tsukihime is the beginning of Fate/stay night" in one of his interviews, the appearance of Neco-Arc and Arcueid as Phantsmoon the game Fate/tiger colosseum UPPER, because Bazett Fraga McRemitz and Caren Ortensia are told to make an appearance in future Tsukihime 2 and undisclosed information in that year occurred the events of Tsukihime and Fate / stay night, but events are revealed Kara no Kyoukai (1995 to 1999), finally killed the secrets of the periods of time in which events in Fate/Zero, Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, Melty Blood series and Fate/series occur:

Mahou Tsukai no Yoru - in the late 1980s
Kara no Kyoukai 2: Murder Speculation (Part 2) - From August 1995 to March 1996
Fate / Zero - From January 31 until November 11, 1997
Kara no Kyoukai 4: The Hollow Shrine - From March 1996 to June 1998
Kara no Kyoukai 3: Remaining Sense of Pain - July 1998
Kara no Kyoukai 1: Overlooking View - In September 1998
Kara no Kyoukai 5: Paradox Spiral - In November 1998
Kara no Kyoukai 6: Oblivion Recorder - In January 1999
Kara no Kyoukai 7: Murder Speculation (Part 2) - In February 1999
Kara no Kyoukai Epilogue - In March 1999
Tsukihime (Satsuki Route) - Between October 2006 and the beginning of November 2006
Fate/stay night (Fate Route) - From January 31 until November 14, 2007
Kagetsu Tohya - July 2007
Melty Blood - August 2007
Melty Blood ReACT - possibly in September 2007
Fate/hollow ataraxia - between 8 and 11 October 2007
Fate/tiger colosseum and Fate/tiger colosseum - from November 2007 until December 2007
Melty Blood Actress Again and Current Code - August 2008 onwards
Kara no Kyoukai - Recalled October summer - Gospel in the Future - The Beginning - sometime in the year 2010
Tsukihime 2 - ????
The total destruction of the system of Great Grail in Fuyuki - sometime in the year 2017

Now just ask for Kinoko Nasu if my theory about the years in which the events of Tsukihime, Fate/stay night, Melty Blood series, Fate/hollow ataraxia and Fate/Zero occurred were those same.

Dude, you look like you know a hell of a lot more about the TYPE-MOON universe than me.
We just work on these games for fun. Please don't ask us to confirm things about the TYPE-MOON universe.
You can read about various timelines and theories on The TYPE-MOON Wiki.

As for asking Kinoko Nasu:

1. mirror moon has absolutely no affiliation with TYPE-MOON whatsoever.
2. Nobody in mirror moon knows how to contact Kinoko Nasu.
3. Really? Asking us to contact Kinoko Nasu? Really?

I appreciate you finding out about the modified arcade script files, but in future, please keep your questions specific to the project itself.

Also, this is the second time I had to add spoiler tags to your post.
Other moderators would have banned you already, so please use spoiler tags next time.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » June 6th, 2012, 4:32 pm

I have a doubt Archdemon

"Work-In-Progress: Translating story script. Inserting translated command list text (10/31 characters done)."

When you say it, mean that both the story script of characters, as the command text list of them are being done together or are they separate things?
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby ArchDemon » June 6th, 2012, 6:46 pm

All the tasks are being done separately. I've added a | to make it easier to see.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby RaffyS » June 7th, 2012, 2:47 pm

Thanks for the hard work! Really looking forward to this.
RaffyS
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » June 10th, 2012, 4:25 pm

When you Archdemon did you mean by "Taking care of some loose ends", refers to these steps?

12. Translate rest of command lists. (Finish with second pass?)
13. Cross-reference versus command list screen images. (Finish with second pass?)
16. Insert text translated command list. (Finish with second pass?)
17. Make new font for menu text (* nb.1), for story and script, command lists and win quotes. (* nb.2)
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby ArchDemon » June 11th, 2012, 6:53 am

omegasonic2005 wrote:When you Archdemon did you mean by "Taking care of some loose ends", refers to these steps?

12. Translate rest of command lists. (Finish with second pass?)
13. Cross-reference versus command list screen images. (Finish with second pass?)
16. Insert text translated command list. (Finish with second pass?)
17. Make new font for menu text (* nb.1), for story and script, command lists and win quotes. (* nb.2)

I was just fixing a few mistakes in the command lists and possibly other parts of the game.
It has nothing to do with (Finish with second pass).
We're still working on the font problem.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 11th, 2012, 8:16 am

Yeah I noticed that someone managed to play an untranslated version and for some reason the fonts would show kind of a black bar across where it would signal the begnning of the round at times, but it oculd of been his laptop though.

In any case usually the fonts during the pre-fight along with the win quote and the story-mode dialogue as well can be quite the nusance to get it all to fit into the right place and all.

Not only that, but if there are more things to the PC version, as in they kept certain things that were on the PS3 version then I'm sure there will be more things to work on, but for now the basics need to be gotten out of the way before there is a reason for them to roll out with an updated English Patch for the game.

Anywas I'll just wait patiently in a corrner somewhere and wait to hear that it's done of course.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » June 12th, 2012, 5:00 pm

I see that the translation project of MBAACC is nearing the end. I just have one last question for you ArcheDemon. The time and days on average it takes to complete the beta test of the project to the launch day?
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby ArchDemon » June 13th, 2012, 5:31 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Yeah I noticed that someone managed to play an untranslated version and for some reason the fonts would show kind of a black bar across where it would signal the begnning of the round at times, but it oculd of been his laptop though.

I'm not sure what the problem is there. It sounds like it could either be a video driver issue or some of the *.p files might be missing. I've managed to launch the game with only 0008.p and it still ran even though almost everything was missing. ^^; The font problem I was talking about has to do with three different parts of the game displayed using the same font. Currently, our font creation tool makes fonts that display at three different widths depending on which part of the game it's used in, but the original font displays each section all at the same width. There were no problems using this tool in previous games because they used separate fonts for different sections, but MBAACC uses only one font for all sections. Here is the current problem we're facing:

Arcade Mode text

Command List text

Win Quote text

Basically, we need all of the text widths to match the first screenshot. roxfan (font tool creator) is currently working on it, so hopefully it'll be fixed by the time we release.

omegasonic2005 wrote:I see that the translation project of MBAACC is nearing the end. I just have one last question for you ArcheDemon. The time and days on average it takes to complete the beta test of the project to the launch day?

The project is not nearing its end as most of the game script and win quotes still need to be translated (Raze is a very busy guy) and most of the images still need to be edited, and we're also still trying to fix a problem with the font display. We plan to release a partial patch by the end of July, so hopefully at least the font problem should be fixed by then. As for the beta testing, it will most likely be an on-going event, so there's not exact start or finish time for it.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby Yumeji » July 2nd, 2012, 9:54 am

I'm currently having the game shipped to me and I'm really excited to finally play it.
I'm looking forward to your English patch, thanks a lot for this guys!
Yumeji
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » July 2nd, 2012, 5:32 pm

I finished the installer this weekend. I was expecting it to be a straight carbon-copy of MBAC Eng v1.1, but it turned out that build was already way out of date. So I ended up stripping down a more recent build of the Umineko installers, instead. I'm sorry to say that support for user-level installations had to be removed, because of the required font installation. Would be nice if Windows would allow per-user fonts, actually...

Edit: Next up, I'll work on integration of the key remapper.

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » July 4th, 2012, 1:12 pm

Warning, Released the patch for MBAACC Rev 1.4

http://meltyblood.info/?p=747

Rev.1.4.0

-Fixed Arcade and PC Bounce Limit System difference
-C-KohaMech throw doesn't reset Bounces anymore
-CHF Archetype flight now have a limited time. After this limit, she lands without doing nothing

They updated to 1.4 to fix "netplay speed decrease"

Thanks to Inso for translation
omegasonic2005
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Melty Blood Chat