MBAACC Translation Progress Thread

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: MBAACC Translation Progress Thread

Unread postby Yoten » October 12th, 2015, 10:18 pm

Alcratz wrote:on a me note, i was a bit offput when i saw riesbyfes shield translated as "gamaliel" since ive always called it "gamriel" (the most english way i could interpret it and most natural to pronounce, really), but when i finally poked around, i guess "gamaliel" is a hebrew name that means something like "reward of god"... and the gamaliel in question is indeed a christian figure to some extent... so i guess thats as legit as you can get. it is also spelled gamliel, tho; that rolls off the tongue much better. in any case, time to rename my computer, my armored core, and my mana eater on elsword

"Gamliel" may be valid alternative spelling, but it's far less common than the traditional "Gamaliel". Type-Moon themselves went with "Gamaliel", so we're following suit. Thanks for pointing that out though!
Yoten
Might just like this board

Unread postby ActressAgain » October 12th, 2015, 10:41 pm

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! FINALLY i CAN GET TO PLAY ARCHETYPE: EARTH'S STORY! MY ONE TIME WISH HAS FINALLY BEEN ANSWERED AFTER YEARS OF WAITING!

Thank you to all of you who made this possible. You all are gods among men. We have finally gotten the pure heart and soul of Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code.

Again thank you. I don't even know how long I have been waiting. This is ultimate.
ActressAgain
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » October 12th, 2015, 11:41 pm

I wonder if I can help in parts of CGs for translation. I have sources and Photoshop if they are interested.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby ActressAgain » October 12th, 2015, 11:59 pm

Can someone tell me how to use the trainer? I want to enable Eclipse mode for Archetype: Earth.
ActressAgain
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ArchDemon » October 14th, 2015, 7:36 am

ActressAgain wrote:Can someone tell me how to use the trainer? I want to enable Eclipse mode for Archetype: Earth.

If you have the same trainer, it should say "Game connected!" in bright green in the bottom of the window when both the game and trainer are running. Select "Enable Boss Characters" to unlock the extra boss characters as well as allow Eclipse Mode to be selectable. There is a text description for this mode, but it isn't in the English patch at the moment.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby Quibi » October 17th, 2015, 11:33 am

Yoten wrote:
Alcratz wrote:on a me note, i was a bit offput when i saw riesbyfes shield translated as "gamaliel" since ive always called it "gamriel" (the most english way i could interpret it and most natural to pronounce, really), but when i finally poked around, i guess "gamaliel" is a hebrew name that means something like "reward of god"... and the gamaliel in question is indeed a christian figure to some extent... so i guess thats as legit as you can get. it is also spelled gamliel, tho; that rolls off the tongue much better. in any case, time to rename my computer, my armored core, and my mana eater on elsword

"Gamliel" may be valid alternative spelling, but it's far less common than the traditional "Gamaliel". Type-Moon themselves went with "Gamaliel", so we're following suit. Thanks for pointing that out though!

Native Hebrew speaker here :)
Gamaliel is the correct version in the sense of looking at the individual words: Gamal (reward) Li (me) El (God).
Though in Hebrew it's mostly written and pronounced Gamliel (actually they're both written the same unless you accent the letters).

I'd stick with Gamaliel though, since it seems to be more common in English and TM went with it as you said.
Quibi

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » October 23rd, 2015, 11:26 am

I wonder what the next characters will be translated at the end of the month. Powerd Ciel and Roa would be good choices, but I think Akiha Vermilion, Nrvnqsr Chaos, Nanaya Shiki and Neco-Arc (Route B where she faces Ryougi Shiki as the final boss) would also be good choices for release in translation in terms of serious storylines. Funny storylines as the Boss Rush mode and others may very well be the last to be launched.

I would like to show my mod combined with the translation of you as you try to look the other sentences in relation to the voice of unused files in the win quotes of Ciel and Yumizuka Satsuki for some future additional translation of the game.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » October 31st, 2015, 12:32 pm

As tomorrow is the day to release a new patch, I wonder what the characters that will appear this time and some of cgs in relation to the names of scenarios have been translated.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby ArchDemon » November 2nd, 2015, 2:14 am

Hi guys. We've been a little busy lately, so the release will be an extra day. Should be out by tomorrow.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » November 2nd, 2015, 12:28 pm

It happened a boring thing. The seiyuu who was the voice of Hisui and Mech-Hisui in Melty Blood series, Carnival Phantasm, and Sapphire on Prisma Illya just passed away last week after 38 years because of the disease she had. I will miss her and the work she did as Hisui, Mech-Hisui and Sapphire.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby Yoten » November 2nd, 2015, 3:05 pm

Yeah, from acute pneumonia it seems. She's quite a veteran... she'll definitely be missed.
Yoten

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » November 2nd, 2015, 4:02 pm

Well, I'm wondering what the next characters to be released by newest patch of you this month, knowing that missing a few hours now.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby Yoten » November 2nd, 2015, 5:10 pm

I realize he didn't mention it in his earlier post, but ArchDemon is on vacation now. He's being kind (crazy) enough to do the release even on his vacation, so let's just be patient until he finds the time.
Yoten

Unread postby ArchDemon » November 2nd, 2015, 6:12 pm

MBAACC English Beta 20151102 is out. I'll update the status section later.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » November 2nd, 2015, 6:40 pm

Cool

This time it was three characters at once (Nrvnqsr Chaos, Len, and Powerd Ciel), which means that the ways stories are about to finish.

In terms of story-lines serious, only missing the Mech-Hisui, Roa, and Nanaya Shiki to complete them.

The rest that focused on Neco-Arc, the pairs Neco & Mech, and Koha & Mech, and the Boss Rush Mode to complete the whole translation of the game is what is left and I think around January or early February all the story-modes will be launched and translated, just missing the CGs to finalize everything.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby Bakeneko » November 3rd, 2015, 3:13 pm

Thank you very much for Ciel, guys!
Bakeneko
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » November 4th, 2015, 4:42 pm

Perhaps the next patch should be a special andin honor of the passing of seiyuu who was the voice of Hisui, and the story-modes of Mech-Hisui, Neco & Mech, and Koha & Mech for release to the next patch at the end from November.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby Yoten » November 4th, 2015, 4:44 pm

That was going to be the plan, yeah. We were going to call it "Mech Month" before the news broke.
Yoten

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » November 4th, 2015, 8:41 pm

Idea for you guys:

Next Patch to the end of November
- Mech-Hisui, Neco Arc & Mech-Hisui and Kohaku & Mech-Hisui (in homage to the seiyuu Miyu Natsuki);

Next Patch to the end of December
- Akiha Vermillion, Shiki Nanaya, and Michael Roa Valdamjong;

Next Patch to the end of January
- Neco-Arc (its two routes), and Boss Rush Mode (ending all the translation of the story-modes)

Next Patch to the end of February onwards
- Command Lists Edited, new translated cgs, images, etc.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby Yoten » November 4th, 2015, 10:22 pm

We'll be following our own schedule, thanks.
Yoten

PreviousNext

Return to Melty Blood Chat