MBAACC Translation Progress Thread

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: MBAACC Translation Progress Thread

Unread postby Bakeneko » September 14th, 2015, 3:05 pm

Oh oh could you please work on P-Ciel along with Arc Earth?
Bakeneko
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ArchDemon » September 16th, 2015, 6:33 am

Bakeneko wrote:Oh oh could you please work on P-Ciel along with Arc Earth?

Hi. Powered Ciel still needs a second translation pass before we can start editing, so it's a bit tight on our schedule at the moment.
I've talked to Yoten about it and we'll try to get Powered Ciel's scripts out by the end of next month.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby nekoalucard » September 16th, 2015, 8:07 pm

hi, I'm having problems with the movie, the op is not loading when the game starts D: also, I'm impressed with how far the project have advanced in this year :D very close to the final release
nekoalucard
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ArchDemon » September 16th, 2015, 9:47 pm

nekoalucard wrote:hi, I'm having problems with the movie, the op is not loading when the game starts D: also, I'm impressed with how far the project have advanced in this year :D very close to the final release

Did you make sure to put the MBAA_OP.mpeg file into the Movie subdirectory? The file was made using the XviD codec, so if it still doesn't play try installing a DirectShow filter that supports XviD playback to see if that fixes the problem. CCCP or the LAV filters will probably do it since that's what I use on my machine. And yeah, we're getting there. We're trying to push out two characters each month if time allows. :)
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » September 18th, 2015, 4:16 pm

I'm still not seeing any progress in the update on the current game stauts to the end of September.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby Kaens » September 19th, 2015, 3:47 am

omegasonic2005 wrote:I'm still not seeing any progress in the update on the current game stauts to the end of September.

That just might be because there wasn't any progress in the update.
What's a progress in the update?
Kaens
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » September 19th, 2015, 1:55 pm

It's about which characters will be launched in the next update at the end of September, what I wonder is what will be:

I hope skirt finally Archetype: Earth and Powerd Ciel as a second choice. If not, Roa, Akiha Vermilion, or Aoko may well come out in choosing second character to accompany Archetype: Earth in a matter of story serious mode, with greater preference for Roa and Powerd Ciel because of their involvement in story-modes and their victory and defeat phrases about the other characters.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby Kaens » September 19th, 2015, 2:11 pm

omegasonic2005 wrote:It's about which characters will be launched in the next update at the end of September, what I wonder is what will be:

I hope skirt finally Archetype: Earth and Powerd Ciel as a second choice. If not, Roa, Akiha Vermilion, or Aoko may well come out in choosing second character to accompany Archetype: Earth in a matter of story serious mode, with greater preference for Roa and Powerd Ciel because of their involvement in story-modes and their victory and defeat phrases about the other characters.

I hope I got it right... Well, why not simply wait for the next update and see? I know, I know, sometimes you can't simply sit and wait, but please do so ^^ No developer likes to be nudged. And there's the partially applicable forum rule 4.
Kaens
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » September 27th, 2015, 2:52 pm

I hope the next patch to be released this coming week. But I wonder what will be the characters that appear in the next patch?
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby Yoten » October 2nd, 2015, 4:16 am

New release! Check the first post for details.
Yoten
Might just like this board

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » October 2nd, 2015, 3:59 pm

Thanks for the translation and I'm happy to finally see translated versions of storymodes of Archetype: Earth and Aozaki Aoko. And here I thought that everything that occurred in storymode of Archetype: Earth had been a dream Arcueid had, but I messed up and cheated ugly. Everything went the same and it was not really a dream, so I think the storymode of Archetype: Earth begins at the very moment that Roa Arcueid defeat at the end of your own storymode and his 'awakening', the first thing she does is to eliminate Roa once and for all and then storymode of Archetype: Earth continues to its end, with Ryougi Shiki facing Archetype: Earth before it come to confront Powerd Ciel.

In the end, I liked the translation and quite clearly shows the type of personality that has Archetype: Earth.

Also I liked the Aozaki Aoko storymode translation also was well explained how she created White Len in the past. She had implanted the Tatari fragments in the body of the small Len after Wallachia's death and as a result, all the repressed personality that existed in the subconscious Len came out as a new existence with a physical body.

Also liked to have done the translation of the CG on the explanation of the use of Moonstyles, but I think deveiram have also translated information from Ecplise Style also to be able to make the most certain things, so he could use it to finish the mod I'm doing . I expect a correction of this part in the next patch.

In terms of serious storymodes, I hope to finally see next the storymodes of Powerd Ciel, and Roa (or Akiha Vermillion or Neco-Arc route B, where it faces) in the case of the second serious storymode this game, because after these, only anger remains the other comic story-modes and the Boss Rush mode to complete everything.

And finally the translation of the game to end all CGs.
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby ArchDemon » October 2nd, 2015, 5:46 pm

omegasonic2005 wrote:Also liked to have done the translation of the CG on the explanation of the use of Moonstyles, but I think deveiram have also translated information from Ecplise Style also to be able to make the most certain things, so he could use it to finish the mod I'm doing .

I left it out because I don't know how to access Eclipse mode in-game. I'll see if I can view the text with a trainer or something later.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » October 2nd, 2015, 6:33 pm

Well, the mod I sent you a link for you to download in one of the PM I sent you, has a CG edited to view the information about the Eclipse Style with the help of trainer and without causing any graphic error. This has help you?
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby ArchDemon » October 2nd, 2015, 7:56 pm

omegasonic2005 wrote:Well, the mod I sent you a link for you to download in one of the PM I sent you, has a CG edited to view the information about the Eclipse Style with the help of trainer and without causing any graphic error. This has help you?

Hmm, it does. I'll test it later and see if I can add the translation for the next patch. Thanks.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby James_Marcus » October 2nd, 2015, 9:18 pm

Thank you so much for all the work you've done. I really appreciate it.
James_Marcus
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » October 3rd, 2015, 1:45 pm

Listen archdemon.

From what I told you said 177 of stoymodes of the all characters have been translated. I mean you do not then we will have no part of boss rush mode translated to understand the history of this special mode that OmegaErkz had managed to restore to version PC with his mod?
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby omegasonic2005 » October 3rd, 2015, 2:41 pm

Hello archdemon.

I'm sending a link on the CG modified on the information sent on MoonStyles when they appear this information in the selection screen of characters to show how to properly display the Eclipse Style when selected with the use of a trainer and make a comparison like csel_style00.png original that you have of game. So can perform a translation for Eclipse Style information in the next patch. Check.

mod csel_style00.png Image
omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread postby potato67 » October 11th, 2015, 1:42 pm

hi guys im new here and i know u guys are working hard on the translation for this badass game which i do wanna support too! however, mind if i ask where can i get the japanese version of this game? pls email me as i cant go online much since yea everyone is busy
potato67
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ArchDemon » October 12th, 2015, 6:12 pm

potato67 wrote:hi guys im new here and i know u guys are working hard on the translation for this badass game which i do wanna support too! however, mind if i ask where can i get the japanese version of this game? pls email me as i cant go online much since yea everyone is busy

To be honest, I'm not sure where you can get it anymore either. The game came with volume 3 of Carnival Phantasm which is very hard to get and expensive.
You can probably find the game floating around on the internet if you look in the right places.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby Alcratz » October 12th, 2015, 9:29 pm

MBAACC p much belongs to the world at this point, you can get yourself a copy for free around the internet. [Link Removed] is the link that the steam group uses, or i have my own copy [Link Removed] that also has the wonky boss rush and the trainer in it (tho the english patch isnt up to date anymore)

anyways, you guise are really starting to pick up speed lately. keep up this good work, youre getting there skldfjghbnskljfgh. 2 characters a month... thisll be done in no time. thats still a lot of images to edit, though... i see we got those charselect moon style thingies put in there, now the game is one step closer to not needing a guide next to it at all times. /bump for those command list images

on a me note, i was a bit offput when i saw riesbyfes shield translated as "gamaliel" since ive always called it "gamriel" (the most english way i could interpret it and most natural to pronounce, really), but when i finally poked around, i guess "gamaliel" is a hebrew name that means something like "reward of god"... and the gamaliel in question is indeed a christian figure to some extent... so i guess thats as legit as you can get. it is also spelled gamliel, tho; that rolls off the tongue much better. in any case, time to rename my computer, my armored core, and my mana eater on elsword
Last edited by ArchDemon on October 14th, 2015, 7:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Please send such links through PM instead of posting them in threads. Forum rules and stuff.
Alcratz
Totally hardly posted

PreviousNext

Return to Melty Blood Chat