MBAACC Translation Progress Thread

Let's talk about the port of the port of the port of the update of the port of the port of the update of the expansion of the game that will apparently never be awesome enough.

Moderator: Staffers

omegasonic2005
Addict

Re: MBAACC Translation Progress Thread

Unread post by omegasonic2005 » September 21st, 2014, 2:29 am

Apparently, the next patch will finally show the story mode of Wallachia fully translated and his involvement with the other Dead Apostles Dead Ancestors as Nrvnqsr Chaos, Michael Roa Valdamjong and Dust of Osiris and why he fights especially against them that are so the main villains of all Tsukihime/Melty Blood Series.

Ironically, a main villain as dangerous as he has as sub-bosses and final boss all the other main villains of this series.

I am also interested in the translated Red Arcueid, Sion Tatari and Yumizuka Satsuki storymodes, since one of them, the storymode of Sastuki of this game is considered canon with of Tohno Shiki, Riesbyfe Stridberg (route A) and Sion Eltnam Atlasia.

happy milkman
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by happy milkman » September 22nd, 2014, 1:11 pm

hi there!
look at this screenshot :)

omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread post by omegasonic2005 » September 22nd, 2014, 6:02 pm

happy milkman wrote:hi there!
look at this screenshot :)

Hello

Today I saw the picture of the excerpt from the story mode of Arcueid in MBAA you ordered and by the looks, you should have somehow extracted the entire contents of the PS2 version of MBAA and made ​​a mod with taradução, right?

I would like to know how you did to extract the contents of the game, so try to make a mod of the PS2 version of MBAA.

happy milkman
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by happy milkman » September 22nd, 2014, 6:20 pm

this is ps2 version
it is not easy, many files stored in cri-archives. music, graphics and sprites have a different format. all I can do - insert the english text in the game and edit some of menu images. good that the main font with normal width.

omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread post by omegasonic2005 » September 22nd, 2014, 6:50 pm

happy milkman wrote:this is ps2 version
it is not easy, many files stored in cri-archives. music, graphics and sprites have a different format. all I can do - insert the english text in the game and edit some of menu images. good that the main font with normal width.
I sent you a PM to ask you how to extract the files from the PS2 version of MBAA. Could answer me yes?

nekoalucard
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by nekoalucard » September 24th, 2014, 9:24 am

the only important thing in the game actually is that, the story line, and if the PS2 game can also be patched with the boss rush mode texts too, it would rock as hell!!!!!!!!!

happy milkman
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by happy milkman » September 24th, 2014, 10:50 am

yes, boss rush mode can be translated.

also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdq-Q1cQje8

omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread post by omegasonic2005 » September 24th, 2014, 1:49 pm

omegasonic2005 wrote:
I sent you a PM to ask you how to extract the files from the PS2 version of MBAA. Could answer me yes?
PM send with the request of mbaa ps2 cvm decrypted.

omegasonic2005
Addict

Unread post by omegasonic2005 » September 26th, 2014, 6:30 pm

omegasonic2005 wrote:
Listen friend. I sent a few days ago, a message in your PM stating that you can send to me the decryption rosfs file of game MBAA for PS2 and I'll even open the contents and edit them. So far I am waiting for your response. Please sent me the links to the files.

Hibiki7Soul
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Hibiki7Soul » September 27th, 2014, 5:42 pm

So far i've only played Sion's route and holy cow am i rusty xD it looks pretty good so far guys keep it up.

walrus
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by walrus » September 29th, 2014, 1:35 pm

Yay, another patch!

nekoalucard
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by nekoalucard » October 8th, 2014, 9:13 pm

One thing...about the translated command list's, why the quotations are not translated? I mean...is almost a matter of luck to do a last arc with a new character, for some I have do it because I had played act cadenza translation before , so...is that a part of the images?...or that can't be translated T.T

happy milkman wrote:yes, boss rush mode can be translated.

also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdq-Q1cQje8
ohhh man ♥.♥ that's so damn cool, how hard is to patch these files?

Quibi
Might just like this board

Unread post by Quibi » December 1st, 2014, 10:11 pm

Just posting my periodic ganbare :)
Still waiting patiently!

ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread post by ArchDemon » December 3rd, 2014, 8:19 am

nekoalucard wrote:One thing...about the translated command list's, why the quotations are not translated? I mean...is almost a matter of luck to do a last arc with a new character, for some I have do it because I had played act cadenza translation before , so...is that a part of the images?...or that can't be translated T.T
Sorry for taking so long to reply. The quotations? Not sure what you mean but if you're talking about the command lists that appear in the versus screen right before the fight starts, those are images that need to be edited separately from the command lists that appear in the pause menu.
Quibi wrote:Just posting my periodic ganbare :)
Still waiting patiently!
Heh, thanks. Sometimes we need a little prodding to get things done. I've revamped our spreadsheet notes today and moved them all to a project whiteboard to make the workflow smoother.

Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » December 4th, 2014, 5:17 pm

Well here's hoping to see this done sometime soon then. In any case this is pretty much the one that I am really waiting on because not only does it have Ryougi Shiki, but a rather intricate storyline aside from the normal arcade version.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.

Drinkie
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Drinkie » December 5th, 2014, 6:12 pm

After who knows how long of not getting email notifications and thus forgetting about this site i'm finally back lol how has everyone been? and how is the translation coming along? don't worry i'm not trying to prod or nag or anything (Not really in the mood to even attempt to do so anyway)

ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread post by ArchDemon » December 6th, 2014, 12:30 pm

Drinkie wrote:After who knows how long of not getting email notifications and thus forgetting about this site i'm finally back lol how has everyone been? and how is the translation coming along? don't worry i'm not trying to prod or nag or anything (Not really in the mood to even attempt to do so anyway)
We're close to a complete translation, but not quite there yet. Our main translator / quality checker has been busy with work for the past few weeks and will probably continue to be until after Christmas. The current aim is to get all of the edited story scripts inserted into the game and tested by Christmas for a new beta release.

Drinkie
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Drinkie » December 6th, 2014, 12:56 pm

ArchDemon wrote:
Drinkie wrote:After who knows how long of not getting email notifications and thus forgetting about this site i'm finally back lol how has everyone been? and how is the translation coming along? don't worry i'm not trying to prod or nag or anything (Not really in the mood to even attempt to do so anyway)
We're close to a complete translation, but not quite there yet. Our main translator / quality checker has been busy with work for the past few weeks and will probably continue to be until after Christmas. The current aim is to get all of the edited story scripts inserted into the game and tested by Christmas for a new beta release.
That's understandable this time of year is pretty rough after all especially for those who have to walk to work also i recall someone mentioning that due to Archetype:Earth's "Archaic" way of speaking her lines were a bit difficult to translate into a way we could understand how's that coming along?

ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread post by ArchDemon » December 6th, 2014, 3:43 pm

Drinkie wrote:
ArchDemon wrote:That's understandable this time of year is pretty rough after all especially for those who have to walk to work also i recall someone mentioning that due to Archetype:Earth's "Archaic" way of speaking her lines were a bit difficult to translate into a way we could understand how's that coming along?
Archetype: Earth is one of the three routes that still need to be translated along with Tohno Akiha and Aozaki Aoko. I'll try to get in touch with Yoten to see when he'll be able to do them or if we can get someone else to take a look at them in the meantime.

Drinkie
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Drinkie » December 6th, 2014, 4:04 pm

No worries it takes time to translate a game anyway in the mean time i'm just finding out how unlucky Nanaya Shiki is in regards to his Eclipse Style when using the Eclipse Style mod XD he has no Hadoken motion attacks lol other characters are rather interesting too like Arc and Warc (Red-Arc)